over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protocol in full. HGH/Peps/Slin/Aas

nba2005uk

Newbies
Hi guys its been a while since my last cycle and I've never used all these drugs at the same time so I'm just looking for some general advice or suggestions/tweaks on my next protocol. I have plenty of experience with every drug here(with the exception of hgh frag) but like I said, I've never used them all at once before. This will be a 10 week cycle. Goals are to gain as much muscle as possible whilst losing around 2% bodyfat.
ps if theirs enough people interested I will keep a log.

Test E - 10 weeks at 750mg split into 2 shots tues/fri
Anavar - weeks 5-10 at 80mg per day
Insulin - weeks 1-5 8iu pre AND 8iu pwo (only on workout days)
Hgh - 30-35iu per week
Ghrp2 & cjc no dac - saturation dose 3x per day minimum
Hgh frag - 250mcg pre bed and pre workout on cardio days.
Clen - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout cycle 40-120mcg
ECA - pre workout only on training days

Let me explain how I'll take all this and the reasoning for my methods:

Insulin - I take this pre and post because there is too many contradicting statements as to what works best. I find this works best for ME so I'll be using it 30 mins pre workout and then again immediately PWO.

HGH - I'll be using generic from a good source. I take a daily shot of 2.5iu(only on workout days), 10 mins after my midday peptide shot, which will be around my workout. I'm also going to shoot a bigger dose of 10iu twice per week. The timing of this 10iu shot will differ depending on what shift pattern I work. One week I will set an alarm, wake up 5-6am for a shot and go back to sleep. The following week it will be a PWO shot. Again nobody has a sure answer for the best method as far as I am aware so I'll cover all angles and vary my timing.

Peptides - Because of the slin it becomes difficult to use peptides PWO. So for the first 5 weeks when I am ON slin, I will shoot ghrp2 & cjc no dac as soon as I wake up, pre workout, and 1 hr before bed. HGH frag will be shot right before bed and then right before cardio ONLY on fasted cardio days.

So the plan will look something like this;
Upon wakening - Saturation dose 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac
1 hr pre workout sat dose peps
10 mins later 2.5iu hgh
20 mins later 8iu slin and shake
30 mins later gym and intra shake
immediately pwo 8iu slin
1 hr before bed saturation dose peps
hgh frag pre bed and pre workout on cardio days at 250mcg per shot

When I am OFF the slin I will swap the pre workout dose of peps/gh for a PWO shot so I can time my carb intake better.

I have a few questions for those who have knowledge/experience on the topic.

1) Before fasted cardio in the mornings shall I use a saturation dose of ghrp2/cjc no dac or hgh frag, OR BOTH? I was thinking a 250mcg shot of hgh frag pre workout and a saturation dose of ghrp2/cjc no dac PWO?

2) Would yohimbine and caffeine be a better stack over ECA when fat loss is the goal?

3) I noticed t3 kept me very flat on past usage. Would you guys recommend this or shall I leave it out?

4) Would you guys change anything here?

I won't bore you with my diet and training schedule unless anybody is interested lol

Last edited:
Looks legit. I would recommend T4 at about 100mcg/day no T3

You don't need 80mgs of var if it's legit. All that will do is give you massive headaches and high bp. Hgh frag works best when there are no carbs present so pre cardio is good, but pre bed would ok depending on how late your last meal is. Everything else looks g2g.

Looks pretty solid. I would agree that if your Var is good, 80 is going to be a bit high. Watch BP.

Id stay with the ECA. I believe ECA is superior to YCA (at least for me anyway)

What type of Slin are you using?

If the var is legit then 40-60 is plenty. Also no need for that much Clen and to cycle it. Run 40mcg everyday throughout the whole cycle and take some ketotifen. Drop the Eca and just add yohimbine hcl as it works well with Clen and caffeine for energy.

Quite surprised on the anavar opinions. From the years of research I've done, the majority always state you need at LEAST 70-80mg. I forgot to mention I haven't actually run anavar before neither so I'll take these opinions on board.

Slin I'm using is novorapid (fast acting)

How about cycle clen and YCA, with ECA? So 2 weeks of ECA when NOT on clen, then 2 weeks of Yohimbine and caffeine when ON clen?

Quite surprised on the anavar opinions. From the years of research I've done, the majority always state you need at LEAST 70-80mg. I forgot to mention I haven't actually run anavar before neither so I'll take these opinions on board.

Slin I'm using is novorapid (fast acting)

How about cycle clen and YCA, with ECA? So 2 weeks of ECA when NOT on clen, then 2 weeks of Yohimbine and caffeine when ON clen?

That's because a lot of UGL var is severely under dosed or straight up bunk. Legit var dosed correctly is more powerful than you think and 80mgs is way too much.

Why do you like T4 over T3?

I will copy and paste some posts I made at another board. Along with the blood work of a member there.

Trust me me I realize that was posted by AR and it's more than 6-8 years old more like 8-10.....yes he is a douche bag. Years back I kicked him off more than one forum I staffed at.

However T4 is beneficial. You should get blood work done say 3 months into hgh with T3 then drop the T3 and run your hgh 3 months with T4. You will see your T4 levels are low on T3 only and your free Thyroxine will be "low" also probably around the 1-1.6 mark.

Add in T4 and your free levels will rise upwards to the 2.5-3.5 mark which is closer to the normal range (1.2-4.9)

Issue is most will spend thousands on supps but not $150 on blood work to see what's really going in with their bodies instead the go off of "feel".

Now let's go farther......T3 leaves many very flat I know it does me....kills that full muscle feeling that I enjoy when using hgh/slin. Also you need to be careful with T3 as we al know it's very catobolic and upping the dose to just 50mcg can eat up muscle in many.

Heres the deal.....in this game we are looking for every edge right? Why not use every edge available the cost is negligible. Yes GC has script stuff that's probably a little expensive to some however at 100mcg/day that bottle lasts 200 days. But if your using ugl liquids T3 and T4 cost the same why not take advantage?

Im not affiliated with GC in any way and have received no "deals" probably paid double lol

GC, my apologies for hijacking...

IIW - here are my blood work results from October 1st. Running 2.5iu's of Hyges and 50mcg of T3 per day.

Thyroid Panel With TSH

TSH 0.251 LOW 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL

Thyroxine (T4) 1.2 ALERT LOW 4.5-12.0 ug/dL

T3 Uptake 43 HIGH 24-39%

Free Thyroxine Index 0.5 LOW 1.2-4.9

Thats exactly my point.

Swap that T3 for T4 100-200mcg/day 2-3 months check levels again. The results will speak for themselves.

I knew the numbers because......well I've done it lol

These posts should all be copied and out over into the T4 thread in the hgh section.

There are some studies about this. And I have real world blood test results showing this myself.

We are talking about this exact thing at another board right now.

I hope thst info helps.

I added t4 about 4-6 weeks ago. Been on 150mcg t4 the past 2-3weeks. Just got bloods done yesterday curious to see what it does as all my thyroid levels are normal when on GH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws