YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protocol to get wifey pregnant while on test.

petegriffin

Registered
The wife and I are thinking about having another kid and I like the idea but I don't want to come off trt. I've been on trt since 2010 along with a few cycles per year and it's been like male birth control (no protection used). I watched Bostin Loyd's youtube video where he talks about taking 5000 iu of hcg every other day as well as 75iu of hmg on opposite days. He says that this protocol is what he used along with some others and that it should take less than a month. This wouldn't be cheap and I may try it. Anyone else have any advice on any different protocols?

The wife and I are thinking about having another kid and I like the idea but I don't want to come off trt. I've been on trt since 2010 along with a few cycles per year and it's been like male birth control (no protection used). I watched Bostin Loyd's youtube video where he talks about taking 5000 iu of hcg every other day as well as 75iu of hmg on opposite days. He says that this protocol is what he used along with some others and that it should take less than a month. This wouldn't be cheap and I may try it. Anyone else have any advice on any different protocols?

Have you had a Sperm count test done?

Not yet. Looking for one on Amazon.

Been though this, honestly go to a dr and get a sperm analysis done - there's more to it than just count. Get that done before you start worrying about anything else.

With that being said, clomid alone gets a lot of guys where they need to be, but hcg (i wouldnt do 5,000 iu's eod, maybe 1,500) will help more and while I never needed hmg, it's fsh so will most directly help sperm production. I would try them in that order and give each one 90 days before getting another analysis. That would be the most cost effective approach. If money were no object, I would start with hmg, but since the process could take more than a year even for fertile couples that would break most people's bank.

I would start with Sex but that's just my opinion :D

Another possibility, although it probably isn't the case, is that it might be your wife with the fertility issue. It isn't all that rare. If you have never had a sperm count you cannot rule that out. Both of my sister-in-laws had issues and ended up adopting. I got luck with my wife.

How old is your wife now?

Throw in hcg clomid she should get pregnant as long as she doesn't have issues. Look into fertlity supplements also ,

Another possibility, although it probably isn't the case, is that it might be your wife with the fertility issue. It isn't all that rare. If you have never had a sperm count you cannot rule that out. Both of my sister-in-laws had issues and ended up adopting. I got luck with my wife.

How old is your wife now?

She’s 31

Clomid, daa and hcg gave my wife her first kid... All while on low dose of test... Second kid was not planned and she was conceived on test and deca. And we had another unplanned child while I was on test. Moral of story, it will happen and I don't buy into people worrying about years of gear. I had been on non stop gear for 2 years before our first child was born

Would concur, hcg with clomid will slip one past the goalie. Just had it happen and I was running trenA and have been on test for nearly 3 years with various cycles inbetween.

also, that was 300-500mcg hcg twice a week and 50mg clomid for about a week to stop some sore nipples i was experiencing.

I remember my friend got his wife pregnant two separate times during precontest. He was getting ready for the Mr Universe in Europe and while over there he knocked her up.

I would start with Sex but that's just my opinion :D

Definitely a good place to start!! Had my first one during a blast from my usual TRT cruise protocol....oops LOL!!!!!!

Sound advice though to get your count and quality check, especially if you're actively trying. Good Luck brother!!

Definitely a good place to start!! Had my first one during a blast from my usual TRT cruise protocol....oops LOL!!!!!!

Sound advice though to get your count and quality check, especially if you're actively trying. Good Luck brother!!

Thx Bud

If Bostin said it. Then it's gotta b true.
Just kidding. See an endocrinologist. I had to go to one. He prescribed me hcg and other meds. But was worth it.
Check direct labs dot com. They may have sperm count testing.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws