proviron better on cycle or on PCT or both

racso

Newbies
my cycle:

1 week 300mg test prop
2 week 400mg test prop
3 week 700mg test prop
4 - 6 week 700mg test prop + proviron

I would to use Proviron on cycle for decrease my bf ... 100mg ED... about you is it right?

and I would to continue with proviron in PCT (4 week 20mg nolva + 50mg clomid) for 2 weeks to 50mg ... is it right?

Proviron is an aas like all the others. Just b/c its weak doesnt mean it wont keep you shutdown. Hcg even keeps you shut down. Use it up till your day of pct but dont use it through pct if you plan on recovering.

ok, on cycle I'll use 25mg of proviron for 3-5 weeks (until the end of my cycle)... but why provi delay the recovery in PCT?

thanks

b/c its a steroid

so nothing provi in PCT ... expirience of other user use proviron in PCT and they tell that proviron to 150mg/d on cycle decrease body fat, for a period not long

it work like masteron to them quantity

so nothing provi in PCT ... expirience of other user use proviron in PCT and they tell that proviron to 150mg/d on cycle decrease body fat, for a period not long

it work like masteron to them quantity

stick with 50mg of proviron while on your cycle. Thats plenty. But do not use any proviron during your pct.

stick with 50mg of proviron while on your cycle. Thats plenty. But do not use any proviron during your pct.

This is debatable.

I use Proviron during PCT and many others do for its benifits of reducing SHBG and increasing labido. 25-50mg/ED.

There are studies which show 100mg/ED for extended peroids (12months) was not found to decrease any androgen output.

I will be generous today!:)

Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1988 Feb;26(1):121-8.

The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.

Varma TR, Patel RH.

Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. George's Hospital Medical School London, U.K.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

PMID: 2892728 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Horm Metab Res. 1984 Sep;16(9):492-7.

Effect of non aromatizable androgens on LHRH and TRH responses in primary testicular failure.

Spitz IM, Margalioth EJ, Yeger Y, Livshin Y, Zylber-Haran E, Shilo S.

We have assessed the gonadotropin, TSH and PRL responses to the non aromatizable androgens, mesterolone and fluoxymestrone, in 27 patients with primary testicular failure. All patients were given a bolus of LHRH (100 micrograms) and TRH (200 micrograms) at zero time. Nine subjects received a further bolus of TRH at 30 mins. The latter were then given mesterolone 150 mg daily for 6 weeks. The remaining subjects received fluoxymesterone 5 mg daily for 4 weeks and 10 mg daily for 2 weeks. On the last day of the androgen administration, the subjects were re-challenged with LHRH and TRH according to the identical protocol. When compared to controls, the patients had normal circulating levels of testosterone, estradiol, PRL and thyroid hormones. However, basal LH, FSH and TSH levels, as well as gonadotropin responses to LHRH and TSH and PRL responses to TRH, were increased. Mesterolone administration produced no changes in steroids, thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL. There was, however, a reduction in the integrated and incremental TSH secretion after TRH. Fluoxymesterone administration was accompanied by a reduction in thyroid binding globulin (with associated decreases in T3 and increases in T3 resin uptake). The free T4 index was unaltered, which implies that thyroid function was unchanged. In addition, during fluoxymesterone administration, there was a reduction in testosterone, gonadotropins and LH response to LHRH. Basal TSH did not vary, but there was a reduction in the peak and integrated TSH response to TRH. PRL levels were unaltered during fluoxymesterone treatment.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

PMID: 6437958 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

my cycle:

1 week 300mg test prop
2 week 400mg test prop
3 week 700mg test prop
4 - 6 week 700mg test prop + proviron

I would to use Proviron on cycle for decrease my bf ... 100mg ED... about you is it right?

and I would to continue with proviron in PCT (4 week 20mg nolva + 50mg clomid) for 2 weeks to 50mg ... is it right?

I like PROVIRON about 75-100mg while ON CYCLE.
I would not use during PCT. It will hinder natural HPTA recovery.

In my experience with Proviron the thing that was most noticeable was the way that my body leaned out. This was my first dance with proviron and I really liked the way my body responded to it.

I'm confuse ... many users tells no to use provi in PCT and on cycle 25-50mg ... while the study tells to use provi also in PCT and 100mg of provi don't decrease own production of test ....

my friends tells that to use provi at 150mg on cycle is like to use masteron, that is decrease body fat and give to you muscle hardness ...

now, I don't know what to do ... meanwhile I continue to test prop ED (700mg w) and decrease carbo at 130g/d ...

I like PROVIRON about 75-100mg while ON CYCLE.
I would not use during PCT. It will hinder natural HPTA recovery.

I've never seen any studies confirming this.

I've also one seen one member (not here) post his PCT was more effective when not using Proviron.

25-50mg/ED is what I use. Works well. Keeps labido up.

As far as I'm aware, Proviron isnt anabolic in muscletissue.

I've never seen any studies confirming this.

I've also one seen one member (not here) post his PCT was more effective when not using Proviron.

25-50mg/ED is what I use. Works well. Keeps labido up.

As far as I'm aware, Proviron isnt anabolic in muscletissue.

Agreed, you have to use over 100mg/ED for it to hinder your HPTA. I like it in the early stages of PCT because it will free the little bit of testosterone you have from SHBG thus making the testosterone active and allowing you to retain more muscle with out sending negative feedback to your Hypothalamus.

Agreed, you have to use over 100mg/ED for it to hinder your HPTA. I like it in the early stages of PCT because it will free the little bit of testosterone you have from SHBG thus making the testosterone active and allowing you to retain more muscle with out sending negative feedback to your Hypothalamus.

In fact for a course of treatment it require 75-100mg per 90 days (ipogona or oligo sperm) ... but there is another study where provi is good on cycle and wrong on PCT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proviron

.... I don't know what to do ... :confused:

Last edited:
in add in this simple cycle (only test prop ED) I needn't a AI after all I use proviron for keep low the estro, is it fine?

so if no prov for PCT and no HCG for PCT are we saying just clomid then?

in add in this simple cycle (only test prop ED) I needn't a AI after all I use proviron for keep low the estro, is it fine?

Proviron, like most DHTs bind weakly to aromatase which will slightly reduce estrogen in males but it really is not comparable to the stronger AIs like aromasin, Adex, letro. The AIs are clinically proven to increase testosterone production in males and I always in corporate an AI into my PCT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131