over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron Causing Anxiety?

My SHBG was low on my bloodwork prior to starting the Proviron. It was 11. My free Test was high at 800 and E2 was 76 on the bloodwork. Wouldn’t high free Test with low SHBG cause high E2 levels?

I believe you are correct with the hormone fluctuate being the problem. My symptoms feel very similar to when my E2 was high last month from using TPP and NPP. Those symptoms (anxiety, insomnia, depression) are what prompted me to get the bloodwork done. The symptoms this month from the TRT and Provin are just much less severe, but they are there.
Low SHBG guys respond really well to daily injections or testosterone cream on scrotum. Testosterone cream scrotum increases your DHT way more than Proviron will ever.

First you have to dial your TRT and go from there.

Reactions: 360
Proviron binds to the aromatase enzyme so it acts as a anti E. It shouldn't do what you're suggesting.
Mesterolone is known to have 4.4 times greater affinity of DHT to SHBG.
If a molecule binds SHBG it frees every hormone binded to such protein.
SHBG binds Proviron > T > E, the weakest binding ligand will tend to be bumped off.
So, more free estradiol preferentially.

Reactions: 360
I have been on TRT using Test C 25 mg/night since November 15th. Things were going great. On December 12th I started Proviron 25 mg/day. Over the last few days I have felt anxiety and claustrophobia. I am set to get labs drawn this week. I believe the Proviron has affected my estrogen levels and is responsible for my symptoms. Any opinions on this?

I could be petty and judgmental tell you to lower the dose since that is what you told me to do on my thread, but instead I'm just going to wish you well and hope your situation gets better.

Wait, that still sounded petty :ROFLMAO: regardless, I'm just messing with you, and genuinely hope you get it figured out. I get anxious around the holidays anyway!

No issues with it for me. But we are all different. That does seem unusual for a DHT derivative.

I could be petty and judgmental tell you to lower the dose since that is what you told me to do on my thread, but instead I'm just going to wish you well and hope your situation gets better.

Wait, that still sounded petty :ROFLMAO: regardless, I'm just messing with you, and genuinely hope you get it figured out. I get anxious around the holidays anyway!

I appreciate your response. I don’t wish mental side effects on anyone. I am so concerned about my issue being high Estrogen that I am contemplating stopping my TRT dose and just going back to being natural. I have stopped several cycles in the past cold turkey with no PCT and never had any issues with recovery. These mental side effects (insomnia, anxiety, depression) can be crippling and are no joke.

SHBG binds Proviron > T > E, the weakest binding ligand will tend to be bumped off.

My thoughts exactly. I am concerned that high Estrogen is causing my symptoms. Unfortunately the doctor does not want to recheck my labs yet or give me an AI. I stopped Proviron three days ago and am contemplating stopping TRT as well. I have stopped several cycles in the past with no PCT and never had any issues with recovery.

My thoughts exactly. I am concerned that high Estrogen is causing my symptoms. Unfortunately the doctor does not want to recheck my labs yet or give me an AI. I stopped Proviron three days ago and am contemplating stopping TRT as well. I have stopped several cycles in the past with no PCT and never had any issues with recovery.
You were doing great on just 25mg T/night, correct?
Then drop the Proviron only for a bit before stopping everything altogether. This sounds like a recipe for an even worse mess.

I've never heard that...how do you come up with that info?? Not saying you're wrong because new info gets put out all the time but for 30 years I've never heard it raises E and never have had any issues like that. but if it works as you say I'd be interested where you got the info. can you share the source?

This happens to me with mast. I feel like anything that doesn’t aromatize or affects estro kills my libido and mental state

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131