over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron on cruise

earch

Registered
I am new to blasting and cruising, taking 250mg test c a week (twice a week), 250iu hcg twice a week, and 5mg aromasin ED.

I have been thinking of adding 50mg of proviron ED (25mg 2x a day) to my cruise, I have taken it before and loved it, plus as I understand its impact on lipids is minimal. It is also supposed to increase free test and reduce SHGB. Libido and hardening effects are also appealing and desirable.

I was wondering because of its AI properties if it would be smart to reduce or cut back my AI dose? any ideas here? I have done some research and it seems it can be used year round, looking forward to any opinions here as I am very interested. I'll have blood work done in a few weeks and post it up.

Being it is a cruise you could essentially cut back on your AIs a little bit. Like im cruising 200mg test e right now each week, and I use .25mg arimidex EOD and Im doing fine, although I dont have gyno issues or other issues. I think you could cut back a litlte though do 5mg EOD in your case

yeah I consider myself a little on the estro sensitive side, I do well so far on 5mg aromasin on 200mg test, want to increase test to 250mg.

Maybe I'll try .5mg adex twice a week on top of proviron if I decide to add it to my cruise, which I am strongly considering.

What's your next blast gonna look like?

Id say try just 25mg/day and drop your AI completely especially if your dont have any E issues... Im cruising right now on high end of true trt dose at roughly 200/wk testE and havent used any AI since week after stopped my blast... I may b holding a lil extra water but nips are fine and feel good, even running DAA 3g/ED to act like hcg of sorts... I personally have cruised well on even 150/wk but bumping up to the 175-200 range gives me the sharper aggressive edge I sometimes dont mind having LOL

Im sure with just the 25mg/day you could probably even drop your test down to 200/wk or lower, especially if you up your prov to the 50/day and get same results with no issues whatsoever...

Proviron is always a get add-on to test. earch if you are cruising on 500mg a week that is going to have an impact on your lipids which you seem concerned about. I mean I'm not telling you you must lower your dose because you can do whatever you want to but know that at your present levels you are impacting those lipid levels

Proviron is always a get add-on to test. earch if you are cruising on 500mg a week that is going to have an impact on your lipids which you seem concerned about. I mean I'm not telling you you must lower your dose because you can do whatever you want to but know that at your present levels you are impacting those lipid levels

My cruise is 250mgs of test, 125mg twice a week. sorry if I worded it strangely.

My cruise is 250mgs of test, 125mg twice a week. sorry if I worded it strangely.

Gotcha when you said taking 250mg test c a week (twice a week) I went 250x2

Gotcha when you said taking 250mg test c a week (twice a week) I went 250x2

Yeah I can see how I messed that up now.

currently looks like this

250mg test c a week (125mg Sunday + Wens)
250iu hcg twice a week (m+th)

have been using 5mg aromasin every day for an AI, thinking of switching to .5mg adex twice a week when adding proviron.

I almost always use proviron cruise or blast. Never noticed any diff splitting the dose 50 mgs daily Is great. T

I am new to blasting and cruising, taking 250mg test c a week (twice a week), 250iu hcg twice a week, and 5mg aromasin ED.

I have been thinking of adding 50mg of proviron ED (25mg 2x a day) to my cruise, I have taken it before and loved it, plus as I understand its impact on lipids is minimal. It is also supposed to increase free test and reduce SHGB. Libido and hardening effects are also appealing and desirable.

I was wondering because of its AI properties if it would be smart to reduce or cut back my AI dose? any ideas here? I have done some research and it seems it can be used year round, looking forward to any opinions here as I am very interested. I'll have blood work done in a few weeks and post it up.

I'm a big fan of PROVIRON,,,you could add it here.

I use it year round. Definitely a nice addition while cruising.

I'd love to use it but acne unreal. Weird as on tren i have 0 acne and I even had acne as a natural

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner