over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron vs boron to raise free test

Last edited:
As said previously it does nothing for total testosterone.

Free testosterone.

(nevermind that the dose used is a paltry 2.5mg)

Free testosterone Delt123...the conversion

That Obviously went over my head, my bad!

Here´s a study showing the many benefits of Boron in the body:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

For those averse to reading studies, a basic summary:

As the current article shows, boron has been proven to be an important trace mineral because it (1) is essential for the growth and maintenance of bone; (2) greatly improves wound healing; (3) beneficially impacts the body’s use of estrogen, testosterone, and vitamin D; (4) boosts magnesium absorption; (5) reduces levels of inflammatory biomarkers, such as high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) and tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α); (6) raises levels of antioxidant enzymes, such as superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase, and glutathione peroxidase; (7) protects against pesticide-induced oxidative stress and heavy-metal toxicity; (8) improves the brains electrical activity, cognitive performance, and short-term memory for elders; (9) influences the formation and activity of key biomolecules, such as S-adenosyl methionine (SAM-e) and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+); (10) has demonstrated preventive and therapeutic effects in a number of cancers, such as prostate, cervical, and lung cancers, and multiple and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; and (11) may help ameliorate the adverse effects of traditional chemotherapeutic agents.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00071660400024001

According to this, boron can raise the hematocrit and hemoglobin. Does anyone have any first hand experience on whether it did or didn't? I'd like to use it but if it's a significant rise, I should stay away.

From the full text of this, if we was to grossly extrapolate the the body surface area of these broiler chickens by weight equal to that of the average domestic rabbit (I can't locate the HED [human equivalent dose] for broiler chickens) would be a factor of '12'.

In which case, the HED at 25mg/kg of boron:

25mg(12÷37)=8.108108gms…×90.718kg=735.5513 grams of boron. Seems to me that's a very large dose of boron. Considering you're taking what, 5-10mg?

Whether or not it'll play on erythrocytes (red blood cells) or not in humans, I dunno? This goes without saying, we have to stop trying to extrapolate these types of studies to human. They're helpful in trying to understand reactions, although it's not quite the same.

In the boron-supplemented groups with adequate vitamin D3, both proximal and dis- tal tibial growth plates narrowed significantly. Although this might mean that the growth rates of the animals were limited, it might also show that the animals had healthy bones. There are only a few studies reporting a close relationship between boron and blood param- eters such as haematocrit (HCT) and haemoglo- bin (Hb) content and counts for leucocytes, erythrocytes and monocytes. In the present study, it was found that Hb and HCT amounts significantly increased in the 25 mg/kg boron- supplemented group. However, the elevation of plasma iron concentration was much greater than the increase in plasma Hb in all groups. Mean corpuscular volume (MCV) (data not shown) may be a better indicator than Hb or HCT values for plasma iron concentrations. Leucocyte counts, red blood cell counts, throm- bocyte counts and their peripheral blood per- centages were not affected by any level of boron supplementation. Increases in HCT and Hb values for the 25 mg/kg group may be related to elevated plasma iron content (expect from group 6) and copper concentrations obtained from the 5 and 25 mg/kg boron supplementation groups. However, it can be concluded that high Hb values are not necessarily beneficial in fast growing broiler chicks and may in fact be symptomatic of cardiopvascular stress. Also, increased resistance to blood flow through the lung can cause pulmonary hypertension in broilers (Crespo and Shivaprasad, 2003). Hunt (1989) reported that 3 mg/kg boron addition to cholecalciferol-deficient chicks had no effect on HCT or Hb values. However, Seaborn and Nielsen (1994) found that HCT and Hb concen- trations of male rats were significantly depressed by high dietary additions (500 mg/kg) of boron.

Last edited:
From the full text of this, if we was to grossly extrapolate the the body surface area of these broiler chickens by weight equal to that of the average domestic rabbit (I can't locate the HED [human equivalent dose] for broiler chickens) would be a factor of '12'.

In which case, the HED at 25mg/kg of boron:

25mg(12÷37)=8.108108gms…×90.718kg=735.5513 grams of boron. Seems to me that's a very large dose of boron. Considering you're taking what, 5-10mg?

Whether or not it'll play on erythrocytes (red blood cells) or not in humans, I dunno? This goes without saying, we have to stop trying to extrapolate these types of studies to human. They're helpful in trying to understand reactions, although it's not quite the same.

A lot of the terminology in the study went over my head so glad you're here to make logical sense of it. I suppose I could try the 12mg boron dose and not freak then. I mean I guess we don't know for certain.

Within a few days of taking Boron 12mg a day split morning and evening I have noticed increased sexual arousal, easier to achieve erection, and better mood. Taking 200mg Test Cyp weekly.

I really dont buy into the hype of free test increasing the anabolic effect of test, that lies in total T. BUT you will look 10x better and feel much better with a more optimal free:total T. Now brb picking up boron as nolva and metformin have my dick slightly limp.

I use boron from powdered multis which i feel are much better than capsules as it takes eight capsules full of powder verses one or two hard tablets...

mine has 4 mgs.....

Is anymore really needed though? as long as your getting it in through food which is the best source and/or a good multi

I have read some studies that showed it lowered estrogen and some that showed it actually raised it.

So a question for the smart guys. Does shbg attach to all steroid molecules or just testosterone?

^^^it's the hormone that has the affinity to bind to SHBG
(..not the other way around)
..in other words various sex hormones have varying affinities to bind to SHBG

and the affinity sequence goes like this;
DHT ..TESTOSTERONE ..ESTROGEN
^^^with DHT having the highest affinity for SHBG

DHT has 5x the binding affinity for SHBG than TESTOSTERONE ..and roughly 20x the binding affinity for SHBG than ESTROGEN (estradiol)

on a side note ..it's 10:30 on a Sat night n' here i am posting :(
..i wonder what concreter's doing :p

I need to split my Boron up 6 mg in AM, and 6 mg PM. I have been taking 12 mg all at once. I guess that’s not ideal, or doesn’t really matter?

I admit I’m a bit OCD

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236