over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron what are your experiences with it

wat abt the MPB effects? same as Mast?

That's the reason I always stayed away from it, but I don't have person experience.....again for that reason.

bump a solid old thread as I am about to incorporate proviron again into a test, tren , anadrol cycle + exemestane. The goal is to use less exemestane and lower dosing frequency with the subsequent administration of proviron. I always got harder and dense and great sense of well being and pretty noticeable help with sex drive. Needless to say at least in MY experiences, I feel as if many steroids effects are more visible and pronounced in the presence of physiques who have less body fat, the more shredded you are , espec for androgens, the more you will pop and look 3d in theory

bump a solid old thread as I am about to incorporate proviron again into a test, tren , anadrol cycle + exemestane. The goal is to use less exemestane and lower dosing frequency with the subsequent administration of proviron. I always got harder and dense and great sense of well being and pretty noticeable help with sex drive. Needless to say at least in MY experiences, I feel as if many steroids effects are more visible and pronounced in the presence of physiques who have less body fat, the more shredded you are , espec for androgens, the more you will pop and look 3d in theory
As you mentioned "sense of well-being" for myself Proviron is a feel good compound.
Aromasin is the AI of choice for myself and with ProV I am able to take it at smaller less frequent doses.
I wrote off Proviron for years and I am really i conducted more research on the compound. I am glad you bumped the thread.

Best of Luck for that cycle bro!

As you mentioned "sense of well-being" for myself Proviron is a feel good compound.
Aromasin is the AI of choice for myself and with ProV I am able to take it at smaller less frequent doses.
I wrote off Proviron for years and I am really i conducted more research on the compound. I am glad you bumped the thread.

Best of Luck for that cycle bro!
Bump, Provi seems to have been written off by most in the community but I like it as well for the milder level of estrogen control, feeling of well-being, and improved libido

It's not gonna do anything in terms of enhancing gains. it might help a tiny bit with controlling estrogen sides, but if you go high enough on the test, you're still gonna need an AI.
Some people are gonna claim that due to it's high binding affinity to SHBG, it will increase free testosterone levels. I personally have never seen any evidence for this claim, even though it's as old as Proviron. And even if there is such an effect in practice, it's not clear how significant that would be and therefore if the Proviron is worth the money.

I agree but it's good for sexual functioning and mood so I'm a fan.

It's not gonna do anything in terms of enhancing gains. it might help a tiny bit with controlling estrogen sides, but if you go high enough on the test, you're still gonna need an AI.
Some people are gonna claim that due to it's high binding affinity to SHBG, it will increase free testosterone levels. I personally have never seen any evidence for this claim, even though it's as old as Proviron. And even if there is such an effect in practice, it's not clear how significant that would be and therefore if the Proviron is worth the money.
Freeing up usable Test is another reason I like Provi even though it's not been scientifically proven, still like the idea of making the most of what I'm using at the time to be more effective. For me just some good old benefits to adding in Provi to the regime. Mainly milder estrogen control, been ready how tanking your estrogen on AI's is not a good thing more and more

I am also a proponent of Shilajit.

Anecdotally it feels like a poor mans Mesterolone. Good uplift in vigor/libido and mood. Seems to help the joints as well. I primarily use a Primavie.

Primavie for me too with kanena ubiquinol and pqq

Love it
I have a few bottles on hand of Kaneka Ubiquinol. I've never tried PQQ however.
I will conduct further research on it.

I bought Primavie powder to save some change. Any powder that spills turns back into the resin. Kind of annoying to clean up but interesting that it returns to the resin state.

Eventually I want to start trying some of the Shilajit resin, and work towards being an aficionado of sorts lol.

I'm running 50mg of proviron for the first time , I'm almost 2 weeks in and I can notice more hardness a slight increase of mood and it has helped to a degree with the NPP sides. I was given some to try out but I think I might up the dose , being its my first time running it I want to maximize my gains..
It reminds me my favorite oral anavar to a point.
I would definitely run this again in the future while I'm lean. I always wrote it off as a weak steroid , after researching and testing it out I am now a fan

It's been so long since I used Proviron that I can't really remember how I did on it.
Maybe come spring I'll include it in my next order. Being older I'd like to use less test and utilize more of it as well as see if I get this well being feeling.

Equal imo BUT i prefer proviron because i get straight from pharmacy so no wories about potency/purity

Mast i have had mixed through the years , some good some bad
Does masteron give you strength boost? I think mast is giving me nice strength boost but I have a small amount of drol thrown in so I dunno if it's just that stuff working

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131