over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron what are your experiences with it

I'm running 50mg of proviron for the first time , I'm almost 2 weeks in and I can notice more hardness a slight increase of mood and it has helped to a degree with the NPP sides. I was given some to try out but I think I might up the dose , being its my first time running it I want to maximize my gains..
It reminds me my favorite oral anavar to a point.
I would definitely run this again in the future while I'm lean. I always wrote it off as a weak steroid , after researching and testing it out I am now a fan
I will say 50mg/day is the minimum. The Provi I get is dosed at 25mg per capsule so I split it up one in the morning and one in the evening for a total of 50mg for the day.

Hey guys its been a while since I've been posting but ive got a question im going on a 6week test and prob var not sure my mg yet and was going to add proviron to it let me know when to add it thanks
i love how i feel on it. No aesthetic benefits...except raging morning wood hahah. Def good for my libido but everyone is different. Things that kill some peoples libido make mine better and vice versa. Its also good if your really lean. Running higher doses will help give you that harder dry look but you do need to be pretty lean to notice it.

I have some pharma grade and withing 3 days I looked harder and drier. It will put no size on you but may help you get more bang out of a lower end dosages of your other compounds. Plus it is not toxic at all and has been around for 80 years. For older men that still want to use some AAS and other PEDS it can help sicen we can't be running grams and grams at 60 years of age. But hey, if your 50 or 60 and still want to hit the gym every day and look good and younger than your years meterolone can be a component of a good tool box. Something like Test C 200 mg/w with Primobolan at 200 mg/w and 50 mg/d of Privon and 1-2 iu GH is like a Godsend for an old beat up athlete in his mid 50s or even older.

I notice a distinct muscle hardness and my libido increases. Supposed to be good at freeing up bound testosterone and working like a mild anti E as well.

I notice a distinct muscle hardness and my libido increases. Supposed to be good at freeing up bound testosterone and working like a mild anti E as well.

Was not good for my hair.

I have some pharma grade and withing 3 days I looked harder and drier. It will put no size on you but may help you get more bang out of a lower end dosages of your other compounds. Plus it is not toxic at all and has been around for 80 years. For older men that still want to use some AAS and other PEDS it can help sicen we can't be running grams and grams at 60 years of age. But hey, if your 50 or 60 and still want to hit the gym every day and look good and younger than your years meterolone can be a component of a good tool box. Something like Test C 200 mg/w with Primobolan at 200 mg/w and 50 mg/d of Privon and 1-2 iu GH is like a Godsend for an old beat up athlete in his mid 50s or even older.

Amen !

Proviron and mast kill my libido.
Dht base on the other hand... nice

Has anyone noticed that if you do 100mg or more you break out more?
When I do 5omg is fine but once I start doing 100mg of proviron I start to break out with bacne.

Got nothing out of 50-75mg/day, several different brands. Masteron, however, was amazing, how I imagine many of you who like proviron feel on it.
This past year I switched to Mast over Provi for the same benefits they both provide plus I'm easing off with the amount of orals a take per day and I really like how I feel and look from the Mast as well

How about proviron with no test? I am asking as I will start a fertility program soon hcg, Hmg and maybe just proviron as I am worried keeping test in there will reduce my testicular function but of course I worry with no androgens I may have trouble achieving erection which Is why I thought of proviron. As far as I know proviron should not reduce testicular function but can help with libido

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws