over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron When and Why?

ranger54

Registered
Newbies
So I have some proviron and I am 8 weeks out from a show. I have heard people adding proviron the last few weeks to harden up can someone explain this application? Also, I have heard people adding proviron when transitioning from a blast to a cruise so as they are lowering their testosterone dosage into the cruise. Any validity in this?

Best,

BL3

Proviron makes you "feel" your test much stronger mg for mg..thus allowing you to run much lower dosages whilst feeling like your on high dosages of test..MINUS the estrogen and other potential side effects that high test gives. Its ideal if you want to transition from blast to cruise and even from cruise to low TRT dose. There are even some that..every 10 months or so..they take 4 weeks off completely from test..and just run proviron to prevent the crash and then when they hop back on the test..the body absorbs the test like a sponge and it feels like a first time cycle all over again even on low dose. Despite Test E having a half life of just a few days..it is still working on the blood and muscles for a couple weeks after (Thats why you won't crash right away and will keep gains for a few weeks).

Both proviron and caber feel like they don’t do a damn thing but everyone talks about them like they’ll turn you into a god.....on steroids. I wanna be a god on steroids, shit I’ll settle for like a wimpy weird Buddhist god or something....

Never gave any discernible effects for me....

Proviron is pretty much a breath mint
more like a Mentos, or better yet, a Mentos in a shook 2 liter Coca-Cola bottle, when added to a good test base

you get the idea

Proviron pairs really well with test. Promotes a much harder look, strength , explosiveness / quickness increases should be noticeable. Will keep fat low and prevent fat gain. Supposed to lower shbg too making steroids more effective allows more tissue gain from lower doses.

The stuff will make you grow alot more body hair in those prone and scalp those prone to hair loss.

Bottom line the stuff works.

& you just feel so damn good on it which will offset the not feeling so good from lowering test.. all while lowering E which I do believe provi works well for. For sure will be a lot of mentos comments on here though..

Whether or not there are pronounced effects as some have mentioned when I take Proviron I simply have an elevated sense of being.

I do gain many of the advantages that others have discussed and I really feel good when proviron is included with my cycle.

Ive never taken or considered taking proviron, but Ive never seen such conflicting comments in a thread in my life.

But... Fruity mentos are underrated. Great candy.

Some of you guys are out of your mind and I wonder if you are just repeating info or have actually run it yourself. I love proviron and always have but you guys who are clearly fans of it are grossly overstating its effectiveness. It's hard to find, it's not cheap..and it's a little added extra touch that is beneficial. Some of you are acting like it's an extra mL of test or something even crazier.
Quit the bs!

Some of you guys are out of your mind and I wonder if you are just repeating info or have actually run it yourself. I love proviron and always have but you guys who are clearly fans of it are grossly overstating its effectiveness. It's hard to find, it's not cheap..and it's a little added extra touch that is beneficial. Some of you are acting like it's an extra mL of test or something even crazier.
Quit the bs!
I'm prone to the use of hyperbole to prove a point, calm down please, sir! Remember the blood pressure

wow thanks for all the feedback. So as I come off my post contest rebound of around 600 test and move to my trt dose of 125 test per week I should supplement with some proviron (25, 50mg???) until my blood levels stabilize?

Best,

BL3

Quit the bs!
Exactly. The truth lies in the middle as usual.

It's pretty wild what proviron can do with a 3% bioavailabity. I would love to see an IM preparation to see what kind of effects 100% would elicit.

It's pretty wild what proviron can do with a 3% bioavailabity. I would love to see an IM preparation to see what kind of effects 100% would elicit.

Then run some Masteron with your test. Low dose Masteron has very similar effects as proviron, and Masteron has 100% bioavailability.

Active-Life: 8-12 hours (effects last about 24 hours)
Drug Class: Androgenic Steroid/Anti-Aromatization (Oral)
Average Reported Dosage: Men 25-200mg daily... Women 25-50mg daily
Acne: Rare
Water Retention: No
High Blood Pressure:
Rare Liver Toxic: Low
Aromatization: None
Decreases HPTA Function: None

Proviron is a purely androgenic steroid with no anabolic qualities. The drug was used both as an anti-estrogen that "prevents" estrogen from being produced through the aromatization of sex steroids, and for its hardening effect upon musculature. Unlike Nolvadex (which only keeps estrogen from bonding with its receptors by blocking them), Proviron actually prevents the formation of estrogen. Due to lower estrogen levels, athletes retained less water and prevented (for the most part) the formation of gyno and female pattern fat deposits. *If it worked perfectly, we would not see all the obvious gyno at bodybuilding shows.

Proviron was popular as a post-cycle anti-estrogen. (To keep estrogen from becoming the dominant hormone and to kick up sex drive lost due to low androgen levels) In fact, it is used in medicine as a drug to increase sperm production and eliminate sexual dysfunction in males. In some cases Proviron is prescribed to decrease flow or stop menstruation in females. For males this only replaces the androgens levels, not cures the problems of low testosterone production. Though the reader should note that the decrease in circulatory estrogen in itself promotes increased HPTA activity.

At one time Proviron was commonly used year round by many appearance oriented athletes to maintain hardness. Now, according to recent polls, more athletes are using ephedrine and Clenbuterol to replaced Proviron for this purpose. By the way, frequent and sometimes painful erections are side effects of Proviron use. (So?) Actually, an erection that lasts days can cause permanent damage and erectile problems. *I commonly extorted another physiological response provided from the use of this drug. Proviron possesses the ability to bind SHBG at a high rate. By doing so other coadministered AAS (or endogenous testosterone) remained in an unbound/free state. This resulted in greater anabolic and androgenic activity realization with lower dosage requirements. . As to dosages, males "usually" administered 25-200mg daily and often combined it with Nolvadex (*See Nolvadex).

Women athletes commonly reported virilizing side effects when employing Proviron. It should be noted that most women who reported this side effect also co-administered other androgens. At a dosage of 25-50-mg daily combined with Nolvadex most reported good results and few side effects. Teslac was believed to be a superior anti-aromatase drug (which shuts down estrogen production) but few considered it cost effective. 50mg Proviron and 250-1000mg Teslac, or 150mg Proviron and 20mg Nolvadex daily, was said to almost totally suppress estrogens. (Both during steroid cycles and after these dosages were quite effective)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws