over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron When and Why?

Some of you guys are out of your mind and I wonder if you are just repeating info or have actually run it yourself. I love proviron and always have but you guys who are clearly fans of it are grossly overstating its effectiveness. It's hard to find, it's not cheap..and it's a little added extra touch that is beneficial. Some of you are acting like it's an extra mL of test or something even crazier.
Quit the bs!

About ten years ago I bought alot of human grade proviron and it was pretty cheap back then. I don't even remember why I had so much of it. But it was legit.

It makes a huge difference if it's added to a test cycle, test deca, test eq, and I feel it is more effective than masteron. Although masteron does give me a diced look proviron seemed to give me more strength and explosiveness.. my workouts always felt better, I was quicker/sharper playing basketball or boxing.

Benefits of proviron are that its fairly low in terms of toxicity. Ease of use for being an oral, can be run for long peroids of time. It's a nice add to hrt or those running test+deca / test+eq

If you're already including stuff like winstrol or tren in your cycles that is very androgenic you can skip proviron because you getting that high androgen effect from that.

At 8 weeks out I'd adding or increase your dose of Masteron and find yourself some legit Halotestin.
I personally didn't see much of anything from proviron that made it worth the cost as increased mast worked as well.
Adding in Winstrol the last 4-5 weeks or Halo the last couple weeks does a great job of giving a harder look.

It's pretty wild what proviron can do with a 3% bioavailabity. I would love to see an IM preparation to see what kind of effects 100% would elicit.
I was playing around with global anabolics injectable proviron a couple years ago...
i only needed it at 5-10 mgs a day for increased libido and sense of well being.

I hate your guys
I'm with you. I felt nothing until I got up to 150 mg/w and then the shards of hair I had left came out.

I was playing around with global anabolics injectable proviron a couple years ago...
i only needed it at 5-10 mgs a day for increased libido and sense of well being.
were you taking the tablet then switched to injects? what difference in mgs. would you say there was?

wow thanks for all the feedback. So as I come off my post contest rebound of around 600 test and move to my trt dose of 125 test per week I should supplement with some proviron (25, 50mg???) until my blood levels stabilize?

Best,

BL3
I've had very good results with 25mg daily alongside TRT. It takes about 10-14 days before you feel the effects at that low dose.

DHT derivatives do weird things to me. Masteron turns me into a berserker with a hard on, Proviron makes extremely horny at 25mgs daily, and all the other ons make women way hotter in general.

Proviron is the most under-rated steroid there is! NOTHING gives me a much harder and fuller look.I do 50mg daily non-stop.

Agree 100% with you & I also run 50mgs ed non stop & it’s definitely a great hardener.

ran 25 mgs from sponsor on here.. Felt nothing honestly. Willing to try again.

In & of itself you won’t really feel it other than you should be able to tell a difference in the hardness of your muscles. The other thing I like about it is it’s synergistic with the other gear you take, it amplifies the effects.

In & of itself you won’t really feel it other than you should be able to tell a difference in the hardness of your muscles. The other thing I like about it is it’s synergistic with the other gear you take, it amplifies the effects.
appreciate it brother

Helps with sex drive some, but zero effects as far as cosmetic looks.
I have tried numerous brands, but still nothing as far as cosmetic.

I use pharma provi, it's great aas, it can but used with any combination. But everyone who is using it and special all over 40 they have to check their prostate. My PSA is always elevated and have urinary problems after a month of continued use , even if using only 25 mg per day. So the results are great, vascularity and great sex but need to check prostate enlargement.

10 Yrs and counting...Normally my only Anti E...Plus even at just 25mgs you feel the Free Test and Extra Libido !!!
Masteron is the Same But Tottally Different! lol...
Prostate came back Perfect 2.5" Close Enough to Perfect!!!

10 Yrs and counting...Normally my only Anti E...Plus even at just 25mgs you feel the Free Test and Extra Libido !!!
Masteron is the Same But Tottally Different! lol...
Prostate came back Perfect 2.5" Close Enough to Perfect!!!
That's great. I use it as an Anti E too. And most times ed with trt dose 80mg test e per week, but my PSA is always elevated.(3.5") Everyone is different. But to be safe it's good to make blood tests 3-4 times per year.

[/QUOT
Schering is the only proviron I'll do.Ive gone as high 150mg daily and it was just amazing.But of course its with test at a gram and 400 mg deca

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131