over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROVIRON, WORTH IT??

I would be very interested in seeing some data showing this.

Anyone?

I am sorry guys, but I dont sit here and post with a load of research papers, studys and books around me to respond to your questions and far from know everything about the human body and the effects the drugs we use have on it. I am glad I dont live in the US at present or I would of had to put "hypothetically" before that sentence, still love that word. Hypothetically I will train today or I might just go to the beach instead.:)

I and sorry and you must forgive me KillerStack. But did not even read the link you posted properly, just flicked through it. Its just not my type of thing. But I am sure allot of members really appreciate reading studys and research like that and I like many of the members here thank you for posting the link. I really respect the research and thought you put into your posts.

I am just a real life bodybuilder who built his body through trail and error. Anything I say comes stright from the little hamster in my head that is in consistent overdrive in a quest to find the quickest way possible to get huge. My posts are from personal experence from myself and others I have trained and helped on this long journey of mine that has had many a twist and turn. Please keep posting studys and links I am sure loads of board members love reading them. Me well I am just intrseted in real life Results.

So FutureFreak for the time being I will just keep trowing my good money after bad on Proviron and stacking it with test and continue to grow. I must say I really love your user name and KillerStack. I wish I had the intelligence to come up with somthing like that. But then again thats just big old dumb me.:)

I am sorry guys, but I dont sit here and post with a load of research papers, studys and books around me to respond to your questions and far from know everything about the human body and the effects the drugs we use have on it. I am glad I dont live in the US at present or I would of had to put "hypothetically" before that sentence, still love that word. Hypothetically I will train today or I might just go to the beach instead.:)

I and sorry and you must forgive me KillerStack. But did not even read the link you posted properly, just flicked through it. Its just not my type of thing. But I am sure allot of members really appreciate reading studys and research like that and I like many of the members here thank you for posting the link. I really respect the research and thought you put into your posts.

I am just a real life bodybuilder who built his body through trail and error. Anything I say comes stright from the little hamster in my head that is in consistent overdrive in a quest to find the quickest way possible to get huge. My posts are from personal experence from myself and others I have trained and helped on this long journey of mine that has had many a twist and turn. Please keep posting studys and links I am sure loads of board members love reading them. Me well I am just intrseted in real life Results.

So FutureFreak for the time being I will just keep trowing my good money after bad on Proviron and stacking it with test and continue to grow. I must say I really love your user name and KillerStack. I wish I had the intelligence to come up with somthing like that. But then again thats just big old dumb me.:)

What works in real life is what matters obviously. :)

Some are more interested in the whys and hows behind something 'working' :)

I usually use 50mg per day when on cycle.Sometimes gives me prostate problems.I do seem to hold less water when on it.I dont get the huge Libido increase that some guys report :(

You crack me up. Hey Big Bapper, from seeing your pics. You have inspired me to "hypothetically" use proviron with testosterone. You have impressive mass and if you feel proviron has aided in that growth, by all means I appreciate your real world feedback. I will be honest, I think I hypothetically have only usedit pre-contest without test. That might be my lack of results from it? Thanks for your sharing of experience bro. I'll listen to people who look the part.

Wow, this thread blew up.. Glad I cam on during the weekend.. I respect you guys, especially the ones who show face. Phidas, Bapper, both of you are monsters and are deep in the game. Pesty is cool as fuck, ME is another awesome dude. Shit almost everyone else gave me sound advice. I appreciate you guys looking out for my happiness and health.

I still think you only have one first cycle. I don't think I have a dependence on drugs, all I have ever done is normal supps (creatine, multi, joint/immune support) and dnp. I've researched DNP in and out and had a wonderful 25 day run at 400mg - only side I had was constant sweat and wicked fat loss. My current BF is probably lower than 16 considering my abs show, but I'm not 100%. I look lean but I have some fat deposits. Anyway..

I'm going to go with 12 weeks Cyp, depending on the mg/ml i'll probably run 500-600mg a week with twice weekly injects. I'll keep some arimidex on hand, and lots of nolva and trib and some phosphatidylserine. You guys are right, and i've been researching long enough to fucking know better. I was being ludicrous...fucked up part is Tren is already in hand..lol..

It's cool, i'm decided...need to get my blood work done anyway so I'll have to wait.

THANK YOU GUYS!

Last edited:

Proviron was one of the best things I ever used pre-contest. I don't have to say anything that has not been said already. I am posting a pic from that show. I was super spilled over when it was taken which was the night show, but it made a huge difference.

Attachments

• AWN2004.jpg
    AWN2004.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 348
It's really expensive, and I don't think my conditioning is that well for me to see THAT much advantage...though I could probably still use it's other benefits. Since I've decided to scrap the Tren, I'll probably just do Cyp and rather than include Prov just bump up my Test some.

AWN2004, tight work bro!

Proviron was one of the best things I ever used pre-contest. I don't have to say anything that has not been said already. I am posting a pic from that show. I was super spilled over when it was taken which was the night show, but it made a huge difference.

Ditto....

Good pics Big Bapper.... I Love Proviron, aside from the things that was already mentioned, you gotta love this stuff for it will give you wood all the time...:D

Here is a link to a study on Proviron's affinity for binding to SHBG

**broken link removed**

Aside from all the science though, my own opinion is that adding it to a cycle makes a big difference for me, less bloating seems to occur even when using Dbol, and I generally gain strength more too. You can debate the science all you like, but how it actually effects you is more important. Y advice to the original poster is to try it and see, if you get nothing out of it don't use it again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws