over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
What’s your guys thoughts on proviron ? I hear it’s a great drug to add in and is a Great addition to any cycle. Any of you run it year round ? I’ve never used it but think I may start adding it in.

I'm not the biggest fan to be honest. It will cause negative effects on lipids and has very weak AI effects, so you have to ask what you're using it for?

If you're using a low Test dose combined with other AAS that could cause labido issues then perhaps it could be used to offset that.

I've found it very effective, and better results with longer use. I feel stronger, positive mental aspects, no apparent negative sides, improved fullness without water retention

I've found it very effective, and better results with longer use. I feel stronger, positive mental aspects, no apparent negative sides, improved fullness without water retention
Curious to what dose you run as a female weight lifter? 10-20mg?

Cage

Did you get bloods done before and during usage?

On 50mg/ day right now and i notice it makes me very agitated/angry around 1 hour after dosing.

For me it was always just a “fun” addition for more random boners throughout the day

For me it has always been a worthwhile add when I need a libido boost on a non sex-friendly cycle. Other than that - it's fun for vacations/sex marathons

also makes makes my hairline recede at lightspeed

Can't say i noticed any real big improvements when using it.

Did you get bloods done before and during usage?
I get bloods done every 3-4mos regardless. Have had a couple of full body scans as well, for determining inflammation anywhere in the body. Also check heart 1, 2x/yr specifically..It's not based on one substance or another. I'm very conscientious with diet and training, and long term health. I also donate blood every 2.5mos

Have you used with higher test?
Maybe 400+ range ?

Think these DHT libido boosts only occur in the right metabolic/hormonal near balanced environment.
I have used it with TRT doses and higher.

On paper, proviron looked like something right up my ally while researching before ever using a decade or so ago. So I really wanted to like it. I prefer DHT sterons in general.

but after using it over the years, from Bayer to UGL, I’ve concluded it does 3 things for me. Increases my sex drive, gives me a sense of well-being and makes my skin super oily lol. I haven’t used in a few years because of the oil production but I just ordered some and should be here Friday.

you’ll probably like it but I doubt it will be mind blowing.

For me it has always been a worthwhile add when I need a libido boost on a non sex-friendly cycle. Other than that - it's fun for vacations/sex marathons

also makes makes my hairline recede at lightspeed
I forgot about the hairloss acceleration! Yessir it’s one of the biggest destroyers of hair for me too. Maybe the worst. But some of y’all don’t have to worry about hairloss from gears. Mine was thinning many years before I ever even considered anabolics.

I forgot about the hairloss acceleration! Yessir it’s one of the biggest destroyers of hair for me too. Maybe the worst. But some of y’all don’t have to worry about hairloss from gears. Mine was thinning many years before I ever even considered anabolics.
Finasteride prevents the hair loss

Finasteride prevents the hair loss
No ma’am, that stuff is not for me. I tried it in my 20s and it sucked the soul out of me for a couple of years. Made me a feeble, weak minded version of my natural self for a while. In fact, I fully believe it played a role in my divorce. I think I’ve fully recovered from it now. But that stuff can turn a man into a basement dwelling, mama’s boy in no time. I feel terrible for the smaller percentage of users that never recover from it.

whatever that stuff does, or however it works, it’s like an all out attack on masculinity on an impact level for some users. Way too risky just to keep some hair IMO. And what good is hair if you have no sex drive or confidence?

and that hostility wasn’t directed at you lol. I Just think that stuff is evil and kinda went off the rails for a minute haha

No ma’am, that stuff is not for me. I tried it in my 20s and it sucked the soul out of me for a couple of years. Made me a feeble, weak minded version of my natural self for a while. In fact, I fully believe it played a role in my divorce. I think I’ve fully recovered from it now. But that stuff can turn a man into a basement dwelling, mama’s boy in no time. I feel terrible for the smaller percentage of users that never recover from it.

whatever that stuff does, or however it works, it’s like an all out attack on masculinity on an impact level for some users. Way too risky just to keep some hair IMO. And what good is hair if you have no sex drive or confidence?

and that hostility wasn’t directed at you lol. I Just think that stuff is evil and kinda went off the rails for a minute haha
Shows how these drugs can effect everyone so differently. I literally noticed absolutely no negatives from both dutasteride and finasteride. Libido, masculinity, healthy aggression at an all time high two years later on the stuff.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws