over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron

Always been a fan of Proviron as up until recently, i had used it during TRT and big cycles.
Never had any negative side effects or poor bloodwork. Made me feel more energetic, better sex drive and just made my regular TRT cruises much better.

I love it. My free t is in the gutter without it. It gives me a sense of well being, it boosts my free T even on smaller dosages. Morning wood every single morning. My running joke how I can tell if it’s legit or not before I even get bloodwork. I have tired eod and ed as part of my trt protocol. Eod started out as I had to stretch out what I had when covid happened. It seemed to do same for me from a trt stand point. When I got a new doc for my trt after leaving a trt clinic, I intentionally went a few days without taking any before getting lab work for the new doc. I still had some explaining to do since my free t was so high. My total was like mid 300’s (switched over to ugl to save last of my script) so that’s how I found out a certain ugl was way underdosed.

I like low dosed Masterson better.
Used Proviron on and off for years and then finally added Masteron into the equation and haven't used Provi since. Overall I do like Mast over Provi. Plus, I try to limit my orals, I take enough oral OTC supps as it is, don't need to add to the stack and if I can use an injectable form I will, or at least a comparable compound like Mast.

I love proviron! Less water retention, better mood, better sex drive— and higher free test levels.

I get bloods done every 3-4mos regardless. Have had a couple of full body scans as well, for determining inflammation anywhere in the body. Also check heart 1, 2x/yr specifically..It's not based on one substance or another. I'm very conscientious with diet and training, and long term health. I also donate blood every 2.5mos
How did u go about getting the body scans?

The anti-aging clinic I went to. They had the device, which connected to their computer, and had a piece that clipped onto the top of my head, and scanned the body.
Not sure what it was called, unfortunately. At the time I had 2 broken toes that were healing, even picked that up. Was super interesting to watch on the screen

I get bloods done every 3-4mos regardless. Have had a couple of full body scans as well, for determining inflammation anywhere in the body. Also check heart 1, 2x/yr specifically..It's not based on one substance or another. I'm very conscientious with diet and training, and long term health. I also donate blood every 2.5mos
What's your reason? With menstruation I've heard women shouldn't be donating frequently.

What’s your guys thoughts on proviron ? I hear it’s a great drug to add in and is a Great addition to any cycle. Any of you run it year round ? I’ve never used it but think I may start adding it in.
I got back on 100 mgs a day recently after the baby being born I have been really struggling as the gym is all I’ve done for two decades, now no sleep, good, less gym. No shows soon so I backed test down it got worse so I went to daily dosing and a tiny bit better, always loved Provirion so went to my old dose 4 a day and I feel fucking great.

It's never done anything for me zero. And I've gotten straight From my doctor.done it for a year straight. Done all kinds of doses and anothing

It gives me a nice little boost and it's relatively safe to take for the duration of your blast/cycle as long as you keep the dose sensible (25-50mg).

Adding any drug year round that does nothing to maintain muscle mass, while it has a negative impact on your LDL/HDL levels is the stupidest thing you can do. Talk about a horrible ROI.

LOVE Proviron. Nothing earth shattering but does give me a sense of well being and increases libido

Adding any drug year round that does nothing to maintain muscle mass, while it has a negative impact on your LDL/HDL levels is the stupidest thing you can do. Talk about a horrible ROI.
Proviron has no negative effect on my lipids. I make blood regularly every 3 months. HDL even improves when I leave the blast and give back TRT + 25-50mg Proviron.

On 50mg/ day right now and i notice it makes me very agitated/angry around 1 hour after dosing.
i agree with this. this was my first run with proviron. i didnt even last a week at 25mg/pd. its not worth the way it makes me feel.
its funny that Proviron will do this to me, but i can take tren just fine. i didnt change a thing other than adding in Proviron.

i have been taking 25mg daily and noticed after about a week that i had significantly increased libido. I cant say the other stuff in my system is working better or worse but I absolutely felt more like the 25yr old bodybuilding guy using gear than I do the near 50yr old guy using gear.
No mental sides but I did get really sick for a week and didnt take any during that time. I barely did anything during that. And everything just dropped. Started it back up and mood improved, libido popped up again, and gym desire is really high again.
I wonder if I took the 50mg recommended if that would all stay the same or increase? But I think even just 25 is good.

i agree with this. this was my first run with proviron. i didnt even last a week at 25mg/pd. its not worth the way it makes me feel.
its funny that Proviron will do this to me, but i can take tren just fine. i didnt change a thing other than adding in Proviron.

With everyone else saying it increases their moods i wonder if maybe its not proviron, but the sponsor i got it from is one the best around. I honestly get really agitated and angry about 20-30 minutes after taking 25mg, its very strange. I was hoping to adapt but i might just drop it all together.

Look up Dexa-Scan in your area.

Edit: Oops..scanned it too soon - Dexa Scans are only for body composition...not inflammation or organ health.

Accurately dosed Proviron at 25-75mg/d is pretty damn awesome as an additive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131