over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron

With everyone else saying it increases their moods i wonder if maybe its not proviron, but the sponsor i got it from is one the best around. I honestly get really agitated and angry about 20-30 minutes after taking 25mg, its very strange. I was hoping to adapt but i might just drop it all together.

Everyone reacts differently. Proviron can make some people feel more aggressive/agitated. It's actually one of the most common orals to do that to someone.

What's your reason? With menstruation I've heard women shouldn't be donating frequently.
Androgens tickle the bone marrow to increase red cell production. Women are also subject to this and have lower tolerance for high red cells. I can't recall which female BBer died sort of recently but this was one of her problems and probably contributed to clots and amputations. Her hematocrit ran very high. I think it was Melisa Coates. She was older, which is also a risk factor for high red cells with androgen use.

Androgens tickle the bone marrow to increase red cell production. Women are also subject to this and have lower tolerance for high red cells. I can't recall which female BBer died sort of recently but this was one of her problems and probably contributed to clots and amputations. Her hematocrit ran very high. I think it was Melisa Coates. She was older, which is also a risk factor for high red cells with androgen use.
To be honest i've never seen major problems with RBC/Hematocrit rising with those who takce good care of themselves, drink a ton of water and live proper bodybuilding lifestyle (aside of those who's overdo the red met/iron with diet). It's seems to be not good longterm to donate blood, just becouse of the rebound your body make for those loose of blood and compensate it with more production of RBC.

With everyone else saying it increases their moods i wonder if maybe its not proviron, but the sponsor i got it from is one the best around. I honestly get really agitated and angry about 20-30 minutes after taking 25mg, its very strange. I was hoping to adapt but i might just drop it all together.
yea man, i'm using a guaranteed sponsor here on PM(everything else from him has been great and this is probably legit also i just dont agree with it). the "good mood", enhanced libido, estrogen controlling, and higher free test was what i was after. but it aint worth it if it makes me more irritated than tren.
maybe its just us and we are the weird outliers.

To be honest i've never seen major problems with RBC/Hematocrit rising with those who takce good care of themselves, drink a ton of water and live proper bodybuilding lifestyle (aside of those who's overdo the red met/iron with diet). It's seems to be not good longterm to donate blood, just becouse of the rebound your body make for those loose of blood and compensate it with more production of RBC.
I've seen tons of it in men especially in older men. Look into publications by Bhasin from Boston University. He isolated the issue and shows that age has an impact. Donation is a problem especially if you stay on. That enhances the rebound effect. Going off and fdonating and then going back on a few weeks later is less of a rebound problem. Frankly, going off for 8 weeks generally normalized hematocrit in itself but nobody wants to go off anymore.

I've seen tons of it in men especially in older men. Look into publications by Bhasin from Boston University. He isolated the issue and shows that age has an impact. Donation is a problem especially if you stay on. That enhances the rebound effect. Going off and fdonating and then going back on a few weeks later is less of a rebound problem. Frankly, going off for 8 weeks generally normalized hematocrit in itself but nobody wants to go off anymore.
Few thing you have to consider - one is the optimal hydration, second is the diat, thirth is the scale of the "norm" for certain individuals/labs. I know a LOT of guys claim that they drink a ton of water, when they baraly drink any, 1,5-3L of water for man is not enough, especialy if you are huge, on gear and lives in hot earias of world. 5-6L should be a minimum in my opinion and show me those guys who drink that much, sticking to ther diet, cardio, training WHOLE year 365days around the year and have that problem. I realy dont think is that much of deal.

On paper, proviron looked like something right up my ally while researching before ever using a decade or so ago. So I really wanted to like it. I prefer DHT sterons in general.

but after using it over the years, from Bayer to UGL, I’ve concluded it does 3 things for me. Increases my sex drive, gives me a sense of well-being and makes my skin super oily lol. I haven’t used in a few years because of the oil production but I just ordered some and should be here Friday.

you’ll probably like it but I doubt it will be mind blowing.
I would definitely agree with everything above especially the oily skin I’ve really noticed that and I’ve only been back on Proviron 50mg a day for maybe a week but I definitely notice harder denser muscle, libido is insane but I’m also taking Melanotan 2 so the spontaneous wood could be from that or both plus 600 test a week with 50mg tren EOD and just 2iu Nuptropin fasted AM… I was torn between masteron proviron or Anavar, I’ve still never taken Anavar but I’m such a horn ball masteron and proviron are my usual go to…

Man I tell you what last time I donated blood I felt like absolute shit for a few days super depleted lethargic all of that no strength it came back but never experienced that before and I would try to donate twice a year for my health and because they really do need blood

For me it has always been a worthwhile add when I need a libido boost on a non sex-friendly cycle. Other than that - it's fun for vacations/sex marathons

also makes makes my hairline recede at lightspeed
Question; For sex marathons, did you just use it once a few hours before or for a longer time?

Anyone else can answer as well of course ;).

Question; For sex marathons, did you just use it once a few hours before or for a longer time?

Anyone else can answer as well of course ;).
I've always wanted to talk about sex marathons with you sweetheart:love:

For real though, a few days before to let it build up in your bloodstream. Two 50mg/day spread out. Works like a charm every time.

I do 50mg proviron non-stop.But the real magic happens at 150- 200mg daily!
Agreed 100-200, precontest 4 a day is my sweet spot.

Added it into this last cycle at 50mg ED and I'm sold on it. Absolutely love it. Free test levels have never been higher

Added it into this last cycle at 50mg ED and I'm sold on it. Absolutely love it. Free test levels have never been higher
It’s such an underrated drug that is sooo inexpensive at regular doses.

Curious did you see any significant strength from that high of a dose? I’ve done 75mg daily and seemed to be a nice spot but never thought of going over 100mg.

I'm asking the same question. I was at 75mg ED for a couple of weeks and then lowered it back to 50mg ED, but never considered venturing higher than that. Might have to head back to the lab and see whats up

Curious did you see any significant strength from that high of a dose? I’ve done 75mg daily and seemed to be a nice spot but never thought of going over 100mg.
Well anytime your free test is higher and assuming diet and sleep are on point I think it would be hard to not gain some strength even if it’s not your top priority

Any impact on prostate? I took it for a while several years ago, and I did experience a good bit of hair loss. But at that time, I wasn't having any prostate issues. As I've gotten older, I seem quite a bit more sensitive to prostate enlargement. For example, I love tren and mast, but both make my prostate swell immediately.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131