over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

provironum,var and nolva

monsternee

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
My wife is 5 foot even and 125-130lb. I was going to suggest to her 10mg of Anavar, 25mg of provironum and 10mg of nolvadex ed split into 2 for 30 days on 30 days off for hardening and some fat loss. I wanted to ask any female that has had any experience with this combo if it's too much with the proviron or is it a good stack for someone who's concerned with sides. I hear good things about var and nolva but none incorporating proviron as well. Any comments,advice or critics from anyone with knowledge is very much appreciated. ;)

copy and pasted from steroid.com

Proviron
Mesterolone

Proviron (mesterolone) is basically an orally active DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) preparation. For comparision, we can think of some other orally prepared DHT compounds like Winstrol, Anavar, etc& Those both act very similarly in mechanism to Proviron, but a more accurate way to think of this compound is as something like "Oral Masteron." As I´m sure you noticed, their anabolic/androgenic ratio is very similar.Remember, DHT is 3 to 4 times as androgenic as testosterone and is, of course, incapable of forming estrogen. Also, Proviron is quite unique in that a simple look at it´s 4-ring structure will show us that it is not going to be too liver toxic, since it is not c17-Alpha-Alkylated, as many orals are& this modification (lacking in Proviron) makes drugs more liver toxic. Proviron has a 1-metyhl group added, instead. Looks pretty great on paper, right? Well, as usual, things tend to look better on paper than they do in the body. Your body has a negative feedback loop which prevents your body from having too much DHT floating around(if you´ve been paying attention up to now from reading my other stuff, you already know this). An excess of DHT will eventually be changed into another (largely not anabolic) compound.

And of course, being a DHT-based compound, this stuff isn´t going to be great for female athletes to use. Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics) is going to be a concern for women daring enough to try this stuff. My advice is that there is much better, safer compounds for female athletes and bodybuilders to use.

So lets go back to the comparison with being some sort of "Oral Masteron"& basically since Proviron is 5-alpha reduced and not capable of forming estrogen, and also has a very high affinity for binding to the aromatase enzyme (the enzyme responsible for converting all that good testosterone in your body into all that nasty estrogen). That means if you choose to take proviron with testosterone (and I know you wouldn´t even be doing a cycle without including some form of testosterone) and/or any aromatizable steroid, it should actually serve to prevent estrogen build up by the aforementioned binding to the aromatase enzyme, which prevents aromatase from doing it´s dirty work and making a bunch of estrogen out of the other steroids you are taking. It should also be noted that Proviron also binds very well to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin& a hormone responsible for reducing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body)(1). As a matter of fact, in the last study I read, it bound to SHBG better than any other drug studied. Also, I´d like to note that Proviron bound to the Anabolic Receptor better than any oral anabolic (except for the insanely toxic MethylTrienolone), having an ability to bind to the AR better then testosterone, but not as well as Nandrolone (1). Unfortunately, as we know, DHT also has a high affinity for binding to receptors in the scalp and prostate, causing some possible nasty side effects, like male pattern baldness and prostate enlargement. It´s important to remember that DHT and DHT derived compounds are used quite successfully to treat gynocomastia, and in this area, Proviron is no different.

Let´s delve into some of the positive points of this drug before we go any farther. Androgen Receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(5), and whilethey act on the AR in muscle cells to promote growth, they also act directly on the AR in fat cells to affect fat burning.(9)(3) The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose (fat)tissue(6)(2). As if that´s not enough good news, some steroids (notably, testosterone) even increase the numbers of A.R. in muscle and fat (9)(7). Thus, if you are taking a simple stack of proviron and testosterone, you´ll have more of the test you shoot as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron), more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of your testosterone) by your Proviron, thus causing more fat loss. Testosterone and Proviron are a very nice synergistic stack, pretty nearly an "ideal" stack of an oral and injectable, because both drugs will actually act to enhance the effect of the other.

So what we have here is a steroid which can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body. This of course all provides a more hardened and quality look to muscles. Proviron is very much a "synergistic" drug in this respect, and it´s inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) drug.

Now, as if all of this weren´t enough, let´s talk about how Proviron affects your HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis)& the thing that regulates the male hormonal system. When a reasonable dose of this stuff is given (100-150mgs/day), it had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels (6). Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Leutenizing Hormone (LH) are two hormones which send a signal to your testes to produce testosterone. Good news for people considering it for PCT is that it can even raise your LH (10)! Thus, by not suppressing those hormones and maybe even raising some, your normal testosterone levels will remain intact. This points to a novel use for this compound during Post-Cycyle-Therapy for a non-suppressive "bridge" between cycles. In fact, in yet another study, administration of Proviron (basically the same dose as in the last study) produced no changes in steroids, thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL (Prolactin Levels& you want those to remain low). (8).

Unfortunately, this stuff is not too hot on it´s own. It´s a good drug for inclusion in a cycle containing testosterone and other armoatizable steroids, and it´s a good drug for a possible "bridge" between cycles. Alone, however, as an androgenic or anabolic agent, it´s effects have been very weak in both studies (9), as well as in the experience of everyone I spoke to about it. This may be due to the addition of the 1-methyl-group to DHT, which makes this stuff orally active. Whatever the case, as a stand alone anabolic or androgenic compound, it´s not too impressive.

This drug is a rare find on the American Black Market, and many Underground Labs don´t even produce it, but if you can find it, I´d say that you shouldn´t be paying more than .50cents for each 50mg tab.

bmcjames
First of all let me thank you for taking the time to help me out. Now I understand that Proviron is a DHT derivative but I guess my question really should have been whether only one 25mg tab a day along with the nolva and var be a cautious approach or is it too much to include the var in there or is it not necessary all together? Check this out straight from a supplier, selling techniques aside, what do you think?

This drug is favored by many during contest preparations and during the cutting cycle mesterolone can supplement a well-needed androgen, bringing about an increase in the hardness and density of the physique. Mesterolone is perfect when when wanting lower estrogen/high androgen levels. This is especially beneficial when anabolics like Winstrol, Anavar and Primobolan are being used alone, as the androgenic content of these drugs is relatively low. Here Mesterolone can supplement a well needed androgen, and bring out an increase in the hardness and density of the muscles.
Women in particular find a single 25mg tablet will efficiently shift the androgen/estrogen ratio, and can have a great impact on the physique. Since this is such a strong androgen however, extreme caution should be taken with administration. Higher dosages clearly have the potential to cause virilization symptoms quite readily. For this reason females will rarely take more than one tablet per day, and limit the length of intake to no longer than four or five weeks. One tablet used in conjunction with 10 or 20mg of Nolvadex can be even more efficient for muscle hardening, creating an environment where the body is much more inclined to burn off extra body fat (especially in female trouble areas like the hips and thighs).

The typical dosage for men is one to four 25 mg per tablets per day. This is a sufficient amount to prevent gynecomastia, the drug is often used throughout the entire cycle. As mentioned earlier, it is often combined with Nolvadex or Clomid when heavily estrogenic steroids are being taken (Dianabol, testosterone etc.). Administering 50mg of Proviron and 20mg Nolvadex daily has proven extremely effective in such instances, and it is quite uncommon for higher dosages to be required. And just as we discussed for women, the androgenic nature of this compound is greatly welcome during contest preparation. Here again Provironum should noticeably benefit the hardness and density of the muscle, while at the same time increasing the tendency to burn off a greater amount of body fat. Proviron is usually well tolerated and side effects (men) are rare with dosages under 100 mg per day. Above this, one may develop an excessively high androgen level and encounter some problems. Women should be careful around Provironum. It is an androgen, and as such has the potential to produce virilization symptoms quite readily.

I am far from being qualified to telling what to/not to do.

My suggestion would be to start at 1/2 tab per day and access results and sides. It is alot easier to start small than start big and try and reverse things.

Hopefully someone else will chime in here.

That's just what I was looking for and I agree with you. Hopefully others will hop in and enlighten me on this issue. Thank you again for your time. :)

Monsternee, Is she a complete newble? never taken anything?

Ak

My wife has been using anabolics since 1992, so I speak from experience. Proviron splits easy with a sharp one edged razor blade. I suggest cutting a 25 my tablet into quarters and take 1/4 AM and PM. Cut the 10 Var in halfs and take them with the proviron 1/4's as a starting point. Cutting the nolvadex into halfs is a good starting point too.

Later she may move up the dosages in small amounts if needed, slow is good.

I have heard and read proviron for women @ 25MG a day (for no more then 4-5 weeks) does marvelous things.

Can any females confirm??

Chip

proviron,var,nolva

Monsternee, Is she a complete newble? never taken anything?

Ak

Never taken anything as far as what we are talking about but I thought it was a small enough dosage until I read the post about quartering them which I like even more! I myself love jabbing my ass with juice but she thinks it will make her go on beast mode like it does me. haha, please keep the comments coming I'm loving how helpful you all have been. Much,much respect :p

I have heard and read proviron for women @ 25MG a day (for no more then 4-5 weeks) does marvelous things.

Can any females confirm??

Chip

Me too hence the ? I'd like to hear more on this b/c I belive this trio would be excellent but my only worry is giving her too much so I think working her way up to 25mg of proviron over a 4-5 week period is acceptable and better yet safe. My baby is the world to me and I just want her to get quick results so she quits being dissapointed even though she is so bootylicious already but wants to tone up more. She's black also and it seems that genetically they are more responsive to exercise period. Notice it's an assumption, I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Keep them coming, I love you all for the help. ;)

Ok, Start low. As norp said razor blade quarter tabs. Anavar used to come in 2mg tabs and was a good starting point for women. Try that by itself. result should be notable even at that dose.

I always urge caution with Dht derivatives as the nasty sides can hit a women rapidly.

Just a recommendation, but see how she reacts, go from there.

AK

Last edited:
Ok, Start low. As norp said razor blade quarter tabs. Anavar used to come in 2mg tabs and was a good starting point for women. Try that by itself. result should be notable even at that dose.

I always urge caution with Dht derivatives as the nasty sides can hit a women rapidly.

Just a recommendation, but see how she reacts, go from there.

AK

How can I argue with that? This is by far the best all around forum in existance! Thank you all so very much. All I would like to know now is whether the addition of proviron or nolva later on would be even necessary and if done, at what rate. Anyone with an idea of how this would go after being on anavar for about a month? I believe Anavar should have a 4-5 week use period and the same lenght off it. So afterwards, any proviron or nolva? I wish I could post her picture up but she would KEEL Me slowly, so I will respect that but any suggestions are always welcome...Respect!

she should notice hardening and strength increase. 4-6 WEEKS is acceptable.

I would see how she reacts before considering Nolvadex as some women have a rebound from using it for lower bodyfat redistribution.

Ak

she should notice hardening and strength increase. 4-6 WEEKS is acceptable.

I would see how she reacts before considering Nolvadex as some women have a rebound from using it for lower bodyfat redistribution.

Ak

I like it. Thank you...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member