YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProWristStraps - Simply the BEST in the WORLD!

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
ProWristStraps - Simply the BEST in the WORLD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of our best advertisers - www.prowriststraps.com

ProWristStraps makes quality products, have been around for a long time and they are also part of our Featured Member competition.

As well, all ProfessionalMuscle members get a straight REAL 15% off their orders from the site and phone in orders as well. This is 15% off of your entire order and is good till 31 December 2006.
All you have to do is use the code of APT online or when you phone in your order.

So all please get together and support them.

The owner of APT, Alan will be available on this thread to answer all your questions regarding the products.

APT products are publically endorsed and used by the following:

Dallas Cowboys
Brock Lesner

Ronnie Coleman
Criag Titus
Kelly Ryan
Branch Warren
Bob Cicherillo
Lee Priest
Cathy Priest
Kris Dim
Troy Alves
Melvin Anthony
Dave Palumbo
Bob Burke
Milos Sarcev
King Kamali
Gunter Schlierkamp
Markus Ruhel
Dexter Jackson
Dennis James
Kevin Levrone
Flex Wheeler
Dave Henry
Ron Harris
Julie Palmer
Shawn Ray
John Hansen
Rob Kreider
Anita Ramsey
Yaz Boyum
Eddie Robinson
Vince Taylor
Jo Jo Ntiforo
Christian Lobarede
Stan Mcquay

Featured in these Weight Lifting Publications
FLEX
Oxygen Mag
Muscular Development
Muscle Mag International
Physique Competitor
Muscle & Fitness
Planet Muscle (Front Cover with Lee Priest)
Planet Muscle
BodyGuard Mag
PLUSA
Monster Muscle
Max Sports Mag
GNC Physical Mag
Double XL

Universities, Coleges and Schools
Florida State University
Missouri State University
Wyoming University
West Virginia State University
Shenandoah University
George Washington University
TCU University
James Mason University
James Madison University
TUSLA University
CITADEL University
Humphrey Public School
Mississippi State University

Pro and Amature Powerlifters, Companies and Organizations
...To include Olympic Style Powerlifting
Brent Mikesell
Rebecca Phelps
Brandon Cass
Mike Miller
Chris "OX' Mason
Gary Reicher
West Side Barbell
Nazareth Barbell
Karins Extreme Powerwear
APA (American Powerlifting Association)
WPA (World Powerlifting Alliance)
AAU (Amateur Athletic Union)
WNPF (World Natural Powerlifting Federation)
NAP Powerlifting

Pro and Amature Strongmen/Women and Organizations
NASS (North American Strongman Socitey)
X-Treme Strongman
Brad Cardoza
Chad Coy
Zack Gibson
Casey Viator
Big Tony Scrivens
Derek Farnsworth
Tod Becraft
Julie Havelka
Steve Kirk
Phil Pfister
Alastair Christie
Brian Nassar
Bryan Neese
Jessie Marunde

Other Weight Lifting Businesses
York Barbell
Max Muscle
Golds Gym
Power House Gym
Elite Fitness Systems
Aloha Fitness Club
MESO Sports
Choice Of Champions
The Weight Room
Critical Bench
Heavy Sports
Solid PFT
The SuperSLowZone, LLC

ordered myself a pair for xmas LOL ..I love them!! u can pick out any style size and color u want :)

alan is an awesome guy ... he will fit any one .. if you dotn like the item send it back he will make you happy .. i 've got several items from him..
if you have ideas of a certain wrist wrap or strap .. give it to him i bet he'll try and make it

Derik

There is no such school called missouri state?? Only southwest missouri state, southeast missouri state, northwest missouri state, but no just missouri state. Just thought I would bring this up incase of any mix up.

Maverick

the knee wraps are great too! i like them better than inzer.

You can go ahead and add Sam Byrd and all members of The Iron Playground to that list! Dont believe me? check out my signature! thanks Alan!

Ordered on Saturday the 8th. Arrived today!

Love the wrist wraps. Awesome service and super fast delivery.

They may be the best straps in the world but im afriad they're customer service is a letdown i ordered 9 days ago and the money has just been taken out and my emails have not been replied to as to wether the product has been shipped?

I just ordered a pair of knee wraps! Tried Main's and I was hooked!

I just ordered a pair of knee wraps! Tried Main's and I was hooked!

Good stuff....plus i have a feeling we're going to be needing them soon.

Good stuff....plus i have a feeling we're going to be needing them soon.

And if my left wheel doesnt quit falling apart an ankle/foot wrap too! BTW, how come your name isnt on the first post of names??? It should be!

I feel a bit confused

I have a couple of questions to ask

I started bodybuilding 21 yers ago (damn, time slips away!) and I always did without any kind of support, now I think it is wise to protect my knees during squat but I don't want to loose flexibility, in other words I need something htat protects me but that let me move freely when I do 800 pounds leg presses.

My second need is something that can help me to hold the barbell during the deadlifts beyond 350 pounds (that's the maximun weight I canhold with my bare hands) I don't know if is better to use the straps or the hooks, the point is that there are so many products in your catalog and I'm not experienced to choose the ones that fit best to my needs.

Can you address me to few specific products to allow me a smarter choice?

tnx

They may be the best straps in the world but im afriad they're customer service is a letdown i ordered 9 days ago and the money has just been taken out and my emails have not been replied to as to wether the product has been shipped?

Who are you? I am not sure you are correct? Are you from over seas? There is no way at ALL I would let something like this happen in my company. I know because I look at EVERY order and look at EVERY email that comes in and listen to every phone message. Part of the reason that I work 7 days a week 18-20 hours a day because I take care of my customers I assure you. You can contact me personally at [email protected] or [email protected] . I sponsor 50+ forums and boards so I don't always have time,............in fact I usually don't have any time to get into them all. I am able to be contacted by phone (working hours) 1-888-236-1258 or the e-mails above ANY time.

Thanks,
Alan T
CEO, APT Inc Pro Gear
www.ProWristStraps.com

I have a couple of questions to ask

I started bodybuilding 21 yers ago (damn, time slips away!) and I always did without any kind of support, now I think it is wise to protect my knees during squat but I don't want to loose flexibility, in other words I need something htat protects me but that let me move freely when I do 800 pounds leg presses.

My second need is something that can help me to hold the barbell during the deadlifts beyond 350 pounds (that's the maximun weight I canhold with my bare hands) I don't know if is better to use the straps or the hooks, the point is that there are so many products in your catalog and I'm not experienced to choose the ones that fit best to my needs.

Can you address me to few specific products to allow me a smarter choice?

tnx

Knee Wraps are excellent if you want to use them and if you can use them for what you are doing. Knee Wraps "kind of" come more into play with Powerlifting,.....but they can help you with knee support and allow you to lift more and control more weight for regular lifting,..............What is your full purpose with lifting. Muscle, Strength, definition etc etc? Knee wraps do their job and the better quality wrap the better they help you. Knee Wraps can add 100+ pounds to your lift or they can aid you in support for just lifting. Knowing exactly what you lift for kind of lets me give my personal advise depending as every lifter is different in their goals,......but over all, knee wraps DO help in MANY ways.

As far as lifting straps or lifting hooks, again that is a personal choice in what you are trying to do and what works best for you. Straps and hooks do help LOTs if that is something that you are comfortable using. Some like them and some don't. Some use them ALL the time and some only when they need them. If you want to write to me at [email protected] and tell me a bit more about your lifting I can help recommend something for you. If you don't like what you get or if it doesn't work for you,...........you get ALL of your money back,.............and many times I'll still let you keep the gear. Let me know :)

Alan T.
CEO, APT Inc. Pro Gear
www.proWristStraps.com

Seems like i have been had :( no reply to emails at all!!!!!

I am going to tell you right now "NO NAME", you are talking CRAP, I am not sure why you are even allowed on this forum, go play on Ebay or something,............write to me or call me (I"ll pay for the call) Toll Free 1-888-236-1258 and ask for Alan P. Thomas the CEO of the company. I NEVER play with anybodies money, time or orders,...NEVER. I have no right to. If you want to mislead PM members go somewhere else and do it. I sell to lifters all over the world and my accountant tells me that I have about 8 million reasons annualy to keep on growing the business and to keep having lifters break world records using my gear. There is a reason that I and the lifters out there have been successful,..............excellent gear and excellent customer service. If I sent you a check for the amount of FREE gear that I give to the US military bases stationed over seas, events that I sponsor, 100+ individual lifters that I sponsor and the free gear that I give to 50+ forum and board mebers, I'd make you a RICH man just off of what I give a way FREE yearly. Talk to me trouble maker, what is your Order ID or E-mail address and I'll look up your order.

Alan T.
CEO, APT Inc. Pro Gear
www.ProWristStraps.com

I was impressed with the APT knee wraps when I borrowed from Mainevents a few weeks ago when doing legs and ordered my own. Had to have a pair they are awesome. I get the package today with the wraps! Good Deal. They are great.

Bad Deal. Thought I would order a shirt since I was impressed with their product. Of course the invoice shows the charge to my card for the shirt $15.90 (yea I wear an xxl, I am huge like that), but a note that says, back ordered 2 weeks or less. Which is fine with me, as long as I get it.

Wraps, impressed yes, shirts, stands to be seen!

(cool magnite though)

Last edited:
alan is an awesome guy ... he will fit any one .. if you dotn like the item send it back he will make you happy .. i 've got several items from him..
if you have ideas of a certain wrist wrap or strap .. give it to him i bet he'll try and make it

Derik

I know that this is wayyyyyyyyy old Derik but shoot me an E-mail and thanks for the support man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws