advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProWristStraps - Simply the BEST in the WORLD!

Mr Bump says BUMP!!!!!!

order placed

Just purchased the wrist straps which is highly needed! tired of looking at the burn marks from the use of straps on back day

Thanks For The Support

This is Alan from APT, just wanted to let the members know that we appreciate your support. I would love to post to the forum more often, but my time is very very limited with running the business. If there is ANYTHING (within reason guys) that APT can do for you, please let me know. We are sincerely here for you. Our product line is built because of you and this leads to my next question,...........

APT needs suggestions on other weight lifting gear to carry. You let us know what you want or need and we will do our best to deveople it or carry if from another company to at least offer it for you and a good price. We don't price gouge, we want to sell quality products. You can respond here and I will keep up or email me at [email protected]

You guys are great and this is by far THE BEST forum I have delt with in 3 years,.... and I have worked with MANY other forums. Big A, you are just kick ass, but have to give the credit to your members as they are the ones that make it happen :)

If any of you are interested, I would love to start a section in my site to expose/show off you members. If you are interested, send me an training, event or posing pic of you with a small write up and I will build a section to support you in my site and link it all back to ProfessionalMuscle.com giving the forum and members credit, WHO IS FIRST???

PS-I will extend the 20% off of your order until June of 2005 as you guys deserve it and I am that impressed!! This is for online ordering or phone in orders. Just ask for Alan or Debbie.

Thanks,
Alan P. Thomas
Pro Wrist Straps

A Little Personal Touch

Im a Proud owner of this product.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
ATP is a great company. I have bought numerous products from them including a belt, knee wraps, wrist wraps and lifting straps.

i agree APT straps are the best EVER. they take insane amounts of abuse and dont even fray.. i recommend them to everyone i know i <3 those things

Big bump for APT! Love their stuff.......and they make a sexy pair of boy shorts for the little lady as well :D Nothing better than seeing your girl in some "powerlifting gear." :D:D

Big Bump! Thanks for the email Alan. My wrist straps have came in today. I now have the complete arsenal of 2 types of Wrist Wraps and Knee Wraps etc. Excellent products and the best there is. Very comfortable and great quality.

I got a set from them, rhino ghost I think. You can personalize them, as well as add other things to them. I love mine. They feel great.

Apt straps are the best the haulin hooks have allowed me to start training again after my accident that left me a quadraplegic im training to get in shape to compete in a wheelchair event next year thanks to these guys

Ordered my custom straps over 1 1/2 years ago and still as good as the day I got them!!

These guys have changed. They just take your money and don't ship anything. I'm wondering if they are going out of business or something. I have an order with them over a month old and they do not return emails or phone calls.

I was wondering what was going on with them as well. I have called non-stop...they won't answer the phone and I always leave a message. I have sent emails to "debbie" I only have gotten one responce from her then they sent me notice that my order had shipped. I thought the problem had been resolved only to find out they only sent part of my order with a notice that the rest would ship seperatly and no indication of when. I have been calling and sending e-mails with NO responce from them. It has been a MONTH since I place my order. Does anyone know who I can contact over there to get this taken care of?

I have now recived an email from "debbie" saying she is no longer with the company. Now what? Please any help would be apprciated.

I have a belt and a couple of pairs of straps from them, best quality gear I've ever owned!

Im a Proud owner of this product.

My wife had my initials put on a pair for XMas some years back, great straps!

I have now recived an email from "debbie" saying she is no longer with the company. Now what? Please any help would be apprciated.

Yeah bro, I also heard from Debbie initially then nothing, then after many emails she states she is not with the company. I cannot reach anyone at the email addy listed on the site, or their old phone number.

I have initiated a charge back through my credit union. Sucks though because they charge a $20 research fee, so I wont even be able to recover all of the money.

APT used to be a great company, I wonder what happened....

APT used to be a great company, I wonder what happened....

Never had any problems dealing with them, or never heard any bad reviews about them either? I also wonder what happened to them and hope they get things back on track!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity