advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PSA to my PM Brothers: It is official we are all in mid summer captain hardass mode

Thanks mother goose, wtf did any of that have to do with anything?
Are you the same person that started the thread? By page two your good intentions seem to be evaporating :)
I always like to read about other people´s experiences, it makes the forum more entertaining and you can learn from them too on occasion.

Man you guys need to lighten up! Everything so serious….

How about every little problem at your business getting to you like it’s the end of the world, today was a fucken disaster and even though I handled it all like I always do I’m still thinking about it.
Lemme guess - peepee errywhere and no idea whose it is 🤣

Cutting back from my usual 500 mg of Test E per week to 250 still has my roid rage going strong........lol
I did also start that progesterone though.......so maybe it's not rage, maybe I'm just being bitchy........

Coming around to running some tren this year, after every year saying I never will again, but I don’t really have any legit life problems right now and no girl to be convinced is cheating on me so I’m considering it….🤣

Haven’t really ran anything this year for summer, bumped the test up a little, GH like usual and I’ve been doing var preworkout but not consistently.

Coming around to running some tren this year, after every year saying I never will again, but I don’t really have any legit life problems right now and no girl to be convinced is cheating on me so I’m considering it….🤣

Haven’t really ran anything this year for summer, bumped the test up a little, GH like usual and I’ve been doing var preworkout but not consistently.
Im running some tren the only way i can without losing my shit. M, W, F, 50mg tren suspension an hour preworkout. No insanity thus far

Pushing 50 here
Over the last 1.5yr Ive been focused on running long distance and improving my endurance. So as part of my overall fitness I decided to take up BJJ.
Im like 5 classes in and I was able to tap blue belt. Guy is about 6ft 250. I'm a little over 6'6 260 but lean. Been lifting consistently since 15. So I have a good strength base about me combined with the added endurance. So for the most part I can muscle my way through a sparring session while using some BJJ techniques
Anyway this black belt was there the next day and my usual rolling partner was not. So I paired up with the black belt.
Of course the black belt could submit me in no time. No problems. Im ok with that its part of learning. I'm up for the challenge.
Anyway I think the guy got mad I literally threw him off me after a take down. A few mins later he arm bars me and almost snaps my arm in half. All I heard was a bunch of loud pops and it looked like my bicep was hanging off my arm.
Thankfully it's just a slight bruise and my arm is 98% functional. Needless to say I can't do any pull ups or curls. Only push-ups.
I told my dad about this and I came to the conclusion.. the only belt I care about now is a concealed carry belt.
I'll resume my BJJ sessions but ask that until I get more familiar with counters, that joint based submits not be used. I'm ok with being chocked whatever. But that arm bar business fuck that. At least not 5 classes in. Everything else it's all good. Let's roll.
And anyone on a blast right now is going to be thinking that this post is too fucking long to read it all. Oh. Wait. Thats me 🤣🤣🤣

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131