over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pseudogyno or just gyno

Herraisland

Banned
I started getting lump under my nipple but it seems it went away. Now im getting fat under the nipples. Its not hard. So my question is.. can gyno turn into fat later on 🤔 would gyno surgery be enough or would i need liposuction?

I started getting lump under my nipple but it seems it went away. Now im getting fat under the nipples. Its not hard. So my question is.. can gyno turn into fat later on 🤔 would gyno surgery be enough or would i need liposuction?

When I had my glands removed they also performed lipo to both pecs. I didn’t ask for the lipo, but I guess it was included. Same price, prob 5g’s or so.
P.S. Insurance paid for it

When I had my glands removed they also performed lipo to both pecs. I didn’t ask for the lipo, but I guess it was included. Same price, prob 5g’s or so.

Had the same thing done. The doc was surprised that he was able to get it all out with a lupo canula. Codt me $3k out of pocket

what is pseudo gyno?

Gyno is breast tissue....is soft tissue density not fat density. fat is fat. Glandular tissue can become inflammed and resolve to a degree decreasing in size but its still there. Fat is just fat...

The only real way to remove gyno is via surgery. Well maybe its possible to really reduced it by dropping systemic e2 levels for a while while tissue atrophies but then as you can imagine your messing up other parts of your body too in the process so i wouldnt suggest it and even then the tissue is still there its just atrophied.

what is pseudo gyno?

Gyno is breast tissue....is soft tissue density not fat density. fat is fat. Glandular tissue can become inflammed and resolve to a degree decreasing in size but its still there. Fat is just fat...

The only real way to remove gyno is via surgery. Well maybe its possible to really reduced it by dropping systemic e2 levels for a while while tissue atrophies but then as you can imagine your messing up other parts of your body too in the process so i wouldnt suggest it and even then the tissue is still there its just atrophied.

Raloxifene is shown in medical research to work on pubertal gyno.

I heard iodine helps break up fibrosis breast tissue too.

Any tips for these guys on how you can get insurance to pay? Typically that's hard to do for an adult male.

Any tips for these guys on how you can get insurance to pay? Typically that's hard to do for an adult male.

Mention to the doctor that you have a family history of cancer. For example, maybe your mother had breast cancer, and ovarian cancer. They take that seriously and will go to bat for you.

what is pseudo gyno?

Yeah, what he said !!!

Had mine taken out almost 30 years ago now and very happy I did. I had a plastic surgeon do the surgery and insurance covered 80%. I think out of pocket was around $900 for me.
I know now it is hard to have insurance cover now, but I see a few good ideas here. I had a friend who had it covered a few years ago, of course the doctor has to be willing to help you.

Mention to the doctor that you have a family history of cancer. For example, maybe your mother had breast cancer, and ovarian cancer. They take that seriously and will go to bat for you.

I've also heard to mention that its extremely painful, physically as well as mentally.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws