beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just got my TREN Base in the mail.

IMG_2970.jpg
IMG_2971.jpg

the solution is in water I believe. Never used a suspension before.

This is going to be a short log. I'll post:
-PIP
-Pictures PostWO
-Results as far as energy; strength and mental focus if any.
-All my thoughts exactly

A little about me:
I'm 2 weeks out from my show
5'9, currently at 191lb.
%bf unknown?
I have used 2 Tren bases in the Past from different legit labs. Both in oil so this is going to be new. Suspension kicks faster?

This if everything went great should get me through my workout no problem. Because, I'm honestly this close to show; I'm dragging.

Tomorrow will be my first shot preworkout.

Currently physique post AM cardio:
IMG_2972.JPG

Happy easter family of PM. [emoji41]

Last edited:
I just got my TREN Base in the mail.

View attachment 91235
View attachment 91236

the solution is in water I believe. Never used a suspension before.

This is going to be a short log. I'll post:
-PIP
-Pictures PostWO
-Results as far as energy; strength and mental focus if any.
-All my thoughts exactly

A little about me:
I'm 2 weeks out from my show
5'9, currently at 191lb.
%bf unknown?
I have used 2 Tren bases in the Past from different legit labs. Both in oil so this is going to be new. Suspension kicks faster?

This if everything went great should get me through my workout no problem. Because, I'm honestly this close to show; I'm dragging.

Tomorrow will be my first shot preworkout.

Currently physique post AM cardio:
View attachment 91237

Happy easter family of PM. [emoji41]

Looking shredded! good luck with the show!! Subbed for your results.!

Dammit man. You look great.
Im interested to see your thoughts and how it helps through these next couple weeks.
What else are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking shredded! good luck with the show!! Subbed for your results.!

Thanks brother

Dammit man. You look great.
Im interested to see your thoughts and how it helps through these next couple weeks.
What else are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll update every day for sure; I'll go up to 100 maybe 150 to see the affect of bigger doses

Right now
I'm on a
Tren ace/Mast/prop mix EOD 400mg/week each
Winstrol 40/day
VAR 40/day
Halo 20/day

That's all ; been running these for a while now so anything new will be noticeable

Last edited:
Day 1:

Drawing: it's mixed in sterile water so the Tren falls out of solution in 24 hrs like in this picture
IMG_2976.jpg

I shake it vigorously and it went back to solution. I first tried to draw with an insulin needle to see how thin it is. That didn't work
So I proceeded to use my normal gauge to draw and used a 25 5/8 in needle to inject

PIP:
I injected into the outer glutes.
I used half ML to see how I react to it and to the PIP. It has a little bite going in; once it's in ; few min and PIP is gone

post Injection:
I injected 25mg, maybe the dose was little cause it didn't hit me like other Tren bases did. No cough, no sweating or taste in my mouth. I didn't feel it to say the least.
I did laundry and gave it an hour then hit the gym, I had road maps on my arms; I was pumped already

Aggression:
None

Strength:
Same so far

Mental focus/energy:
Man that was good for the first day. I did back and I couldn't stop; I went for 6 exercises 3-4 sets. Didn't want to stop; wasn't tired at all and I only slept 4 hours this morning after a NOC shift.
Hopped on the bike for cardio and I could go on n on with no problem.. I did 30 min though and left

Biceps tonight; I will have another Tren or I'll do it tomorro for shoulders

Day 1:

Drawing: it's mixed in sterile water so the Tren falls out of solution in 24 hrs like in this picture
View attachment 91285

I shake it vigorously and it went back to solution. I first tried to draw with an insulin needle to see how thin it is. That didn't work
So I proceeded to use my normal gauge to draw and used a 25 5/8 in needle to inject

PIP:
I injected into the outer glutes.
I used half ML to see how I react to it and to the PIP. It has a little bite going in; once it's in ; few min and PIP is gone

post Injection:
I injected 25mg, maybe the dose was little cause it didn't hit me like other Tren bases did. No cough, no sweating or taste in my mouth. I didn't feel it to say the least.
I did laundry and gave it an hour then hit the gym, I had road maps on my arms; I was pumped already

Aggression:
None

Strength:
Same so far

Mental focus/energy:
Man that was good for the first day. I did back and I couldn't stop; I went for 6 exercises 3-4 sets. Didn't want to stop; wasn't tired at all and I only slept 4 hours this morning after a NOC shift.
Hopped on the bike for cardio and I could go on n on with no problem.. I did 30 min though and left

Biceps tonight; I will have another Tren or I'll do it tomorro for shoulders
Remeber tren base (suspension) is just like test suspension, or winny suspension, about 8 hr life,try 50mg and go up to desired amount you feel good at...Best way I run suspension for a pre workout...Like test suspension at 50mg,gonna have to try the tren though...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Remeber tren base (suspension) is just like test suspension, or winny suspension, about 8 hr life,try 50mg and go up to desired amount you feel good at...Best way I run suspension for a pre workout...Like test suspension at 50mg,gonna have to try the tren though...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE[emoji767][email protected][emoji768]THE REAPER

Thanks BD, I sure will go up to 50 then 75 then 100. I just making sure the pip isn't bad due to water solution.. and I don't have a bad reaction to it.
test suspension gives me pip so I prefer TNE.
This PSL Tren is good on the pip so far at 25
50mg is next/1ML !!!! [emoji41]

Hell yes. I'm excited for this.product. will be following bro.

Good to hear so far . waiting to see how you feel at 50 mg dose. Love the endurance .

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Update day2:

I pinned 50mg. Vigorously shake the vial again, This time I back loaded a slin pin and hit the delt.

PIP:
No PIP what so ever; I can barely tell where I pinned this time.

The Feel:
it did hit me; not as hard as I had it before but I got that dry mouth; foggyness with some sweating. I sat down; gave it few minutes and it passed by. got up and went to the store before hitting the gym.

Shoulder day:
Workout was good; the endurance wasn't 100% but I felt like I could keep going. I did about 6 exercises for shoulders

2 machine presses alternating the hands. X4 sets 8-15 reps

Behind the head barbell presses on smith machine 3sets 10 reps

DB laterals 6-12 reps 3 sets

2x rear delta exercises with the cables

Cardio 35 min

another 50mg tomorrow for leg day.

I noticed 2 things different with doses. It hits you harder and the pump is better. Endurance = same.. mental focus the same .. by endurance I mean you could workout non stop.. it prolongs your workouts .. no cardiovascular endurance per se.. Tren kills your endurance anyways

Update day2:

I pinned 50mg. Vigorously shake the vial again, This time I back loaded a slin pin and hit the delt.

PIP:
No PIP what so ever; I can barely tell where I pinned this time.

The Feel:
it did hit me; not as hard as I had it before but I got that dry mouth; foggyness with some sweating. I sat down; gave it few minutes and it passed by. got up and went to the store before hitting the gym.

Shoulder day:
Workout was good; the endurance wasn't 100% but I felt like I could keep going. I did about 6 exercises for shoulders

2 machine presses alternating the hands. X4 sets 8-15 reps

Behind the head barbell presses on smith machine 3sets 10 reps

DB laterals 6-12 reps 3 sets

2x rear delta exercises with the cables

Cardio 35 min

another 50mg tomorrow for leg day.

I noticed 2 things different with doses. It hits you harder and the pump is better. Endurance = same.. mental focus the same .. by endurance I mean you could workout non stop.. it prolongs your workouts .. no cardiovascular endurance per se.. Tren kills your endurance anyways
So have you run test suspension,if so does it kick in fast like it...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Day 3 Update: LEG DAY

Back loaded into a slin pin. NO PIP WHAT SO EVER; pinned into the Delt again.

mental focus 10/10
Pump 10/10
Energy 10/10

This was a really good leg session; I was tired and sleepy and had no stimulants on board.
The Tren got me through this workout easily. I was impressed this time,

DAYS 3 best day so far on this Tren base. Mind you that I'm on DNP AS WELL and DNP makes me so tired and just wanna lay around and do nothing

So have you run test suspension,if so does it kick in fast like it...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE[emoji767][email protected][emoji768]THE REAPER

I used it test in water and I couldn't go 2 days ; the PIP WASNT worth it.

I used Test base in Oil and it's as good as Tren; I give Tren more for vascularity; I had veins running everywhere on my legs.. literally every where but again I'm almost a week out

Thursday 20th update:
Pinned 3 hours pre; since half life up to 6-8 hours, I went to dinner then movies then

Chest and triceps:
Workout was a breeze, did cardio afterwards; little tanning and headed home.

Thoughts so far:
Workouts are getting better everyday, mentally Tren is getting me through my workouts with great focus, I just feel I could go more.

Concerns:
So since it's in water; it clogs the needle and I don't feel like I'm getting the proper dose.
For instance; pulled Tren a and Mast and Tren Base in same syringe and pinned glutes with 25guage 1 inch needle... when it got to the Tren; the plunger stopped pushing, wtf? Few rotations and aspirating it finally did. That was weird..

I still not sure why PSL didn't make this Tren base in oil as water is pain in the ass and the raws keep settling down to the bottom of the vial. Even my insulin needles get plugged at .2iu and I'm not able to push the rest..

that's all

Update: Saturday 22nd

Shoulders today. Back loaded a slin pin; went into smoothly, no clogging of the needle this time. Glute shot

PIP non existent. I started sweating after the shot; and veins started popping out.
I felt full at the gym.

Workout was great; then did 25mjn cardio till the gym closed down.

Final thoughts:
PSL TREN BASE is a good preworkout. based on my experience with it; if I needed a boost in my workout; a great pump and a mental rush and aggression in the gym; I'll pin that shit.

thank you MAC and PSL for this opportunity again.
Peak week starts tomorrow for me..

Thursday 20th update:
Pinned 3 hours pre; since half life up to 6-8 hours, I went to dinner then movies then

Chest and triceps:

Thoughts so far:
Workouts are getting better everyday, mentally Tren is getting me through my workouts with great focus, I just feel I could go more.

Concerns:
So since it's in water; it clogs the needle and I don't feel like I'm getting the proper dose.
For instance; pulled Tren a and Mast and Tren Base in same syringe and pinned glutes with 25guage 1 inch needle... when it got to the Tren; the plunger stopped pushing, wtf? Few rotations and aspirating it finally did. That was weird..

I still not sure why PSL didn't make this Tren base in oil as water is pain in the ass and the raws keep settling down to the bottom of the vial. Even my insulin needles get plugged at .2iu and I'm not able to push the rest..

that's all

Good update. That was my concern with it, the clogging. A while back I used test suspension and it was a pain in the ass like that. Stops pushing, aspirare, push again, aspirate. Can be A hassle for sure.

Thursday 20th update:

Chest and triceps:

Thoughts so far:

Concerns:

that's all
I haven't had any problems with it clogging a 23g....but it definitely does with an insulin syringe

Good update. That was my concern with it, the clogging. A while back I used test suspension and it was a pain in the ass like that. Stops pushing, aspirare, push again, aspirate. Can be A hassle for sure.

That's my only concern with it too. It's definitely a legit product. I'm not sure why they chose suspension

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws