over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PSMF diet questions.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some questions for you guy that have successfully used a PSMF diet.

1)How much protein do you shoot for , like how many grams per lb body weight.??

2) Do you incorporate green veggies k me spinach , asparagus , green bean and broccoli to help with hunger and act as a filler of would that not help??

3) How often do you have a refeed meal or day??

4) Would it be more beneficial to have say s whole day where you ate alot of carbs but stayed just under a calorie surplus
Or would going to IHOP au e having a Colorado omlette and 7-8 pancakes (3500+ cal) be better.

I'm very interested in trying this but want to be as efficient as possible with it.

I'm 200lbs and I just follow the online calculators. So for me I do 300g of protein on training days and 200 on non training days. Lately I've just been doing 250g on all days just because that's what I felt like doing.

2) Do you incorporate green veggies k me spinach , asparagus , green bean and broccoli to help with hunger and act as a filler of would that not help??

I've done both ways. Best results were when I went literally 0 carbs but i was also using supposedly fake T3 (according to bloodwork) but sure AF got super lean real quick doing that.

Now i just use some spinach and broccoli here and there. Works fine for me.

I've just used the body fat calculator myself. Which puts me at a 10-12 day refeed.

Now I just refeed every weekend. Kinda a more manageable approach and allows you to have some sort of personal life.

4) Would it be more beneficial to have say s whole day where you ate alot of carbs but stayed just under a calorie surplus
Or would going to IHOP au e having a Colorado omlette and 7-8 pancakes (3500+ cal) be better.

I just eat whatever the fuck I want but try to do higher carbs.. I eat till I'm full and then a little bit more but dont stuff myself.

The diet pretty much works no matter what you do within reason

I'm very interested in trying this but want to be as efficient as possible with it.

1.5g per pound, veggies and fish oil caps.

On refers days, go low fat higher carb, protein can come down to 1g per pound.

Skip the omlet and do double pancakes.

Veggies are super important to keep the metabolism from stalling, constantly running low kcal food through the GI tract keeps thermogenesis going.

I recommend finding Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. Different body fat levels do different refeeds and free meals and different amounts of carbs.

I recommend finding Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. Different body fat levels do different refeeds and free meals and different amounts of carbs.
So does the calculator that I posted ;-)

50g chicken breast every 5-7hours. Green veggies when hungry. Refeed once a week depending.

1) 2g per LB

2) yes, spinach and other greens for fiber, i use a lot of nicotine to curb hunger

3) never

4) no idea bb, use DNP, clen, nicotine, ECA and tren

So does the calculator that I posted ;-)

Yep, I just feel like reading the book offers so much more. If you can get your hands on BodyOpus, that is somewhat similar and not quite as extreme, either that or Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0. The Rapid Fat Loss protocol is a tried and true PSMF, however.

Bumping this.

I was 184 or so, about 7-8 percent according to the in body and eating 3k calories per day, alot of carbs, no set meal plan just clean food meeting my total calories for the day, at least 300 protein.

Bumped up to 3200 ED, dropped 2 cardio sessions, didn't keep lean as I hoped and got up to 188 a tiny bit of fat im not used to carrying.

7 days of PSMF. Chicken, shrimp, pork, sauerkraut and some green veggies. 2k calories per day. No training not much cardio as this is my "deload" week.

Weight down to 179 (keep in mind not a bodybuilder just a lean guy who goes for UFC look). 200mg npp and 200npp test was what I used.

Overall that was very fast weight loss for me. Usually if I get soft ill drop to the magic number of 2k calories and that leans me right up, but never this fast.

About 8lbs in 8 days and 2k total calories isn't really suffering, hunger wasn't to bad.

Bumping this.

I was 184 or so, about 7-8 percent according to the in body and eating 3k calories per day, alot of carbs, no set meal plan just clean food meeting my total calories for the day, at least 300 protein.

Bumped up to 3200 ED, dropped 2 cardio sessions, didn't keep lean as I hoped and got up to 188 a tiny bit of fat im not used to carrying.

7 days of PSMF. Chicken, shrimp, pork, sauerkraut and some green veggies. 2k calories per day. No training not much cardio as this is my "deload" week.

Weight down to 179 (keep in mind not a bodybuilder just a lean guy who goes for UFC look). 200mg npp and 200npp test was what I used.

Overall that was very fast weight loss for me. Usually if I get soft ill drop to the magic number of 2k calories and that leans me right up, but never this fast.

About 8lbs in 8 days and 2k total calories isn't really suffering, hunger wasn't to bad.

Have you had your refeed yet? It's nice to look at the scale and think you lost 8lbs of fat but more practically maybe 2.5

Have you had your refeed yet? It's nice to look at the scale and think you lost 8lbs of fat but more practically maybe 2.5
true. getting to a 3500 calories a day deficit to lose a pound of fat a day is impossible, mostly the weight is water from a lack of catbs

That is a good point. I can say If I was eating more carb and fat instead of so much protein, 2k calories for this many days would be much more miserable, more hunger. So it does have that benefit.

I planned to do 7 days of PMSF and have some carbs today, but im feeling like I can hold out 2 more days, and start a carb cycling on Monday when I end my deload and start training intense again, so overall I will transition like this

8 days almost no carbs, 2k calories while deloading

Then I will be doing PSMF 3 days per week, with 2 higher carb days, and a moderate day

PSMF days (2k calories)
High carb days (5k calories)
Moderate day (carbspre and post workout, 3k calories)

I did take measurements and my Arns were the same prior to these 8 days, does that indicate I didn't really lose any muscle glycogen? I guess I could have shed som water, but muscles still retained glycogen (if not id think they would shrink some)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws