over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PSMF Diet

Canned tuna with mustard...2g fat and 44g protein, damn near PSMF as you can get and you can keep out eggwhites
I generally try to keep my protein sources as lean as I can and this or 99% lean ground turkey are a couple go tos for me.

That sounds oddly delicious lol.

Man get some dill pickle relish and it’s not too damn bad!

When you need some carbs throw it on a piece of Ezekiel bread and you have your very on “diet shit on a shingle”!

I generally try to keep my protein sources as lean as I can and this or 99% lean ground turkey are a couple go tos for me.

Yea those turkey breast cutlets from Walmart are super lean too. Like 1g fat 28g protein per 4oz

Also cod is super lean...but it digests so quick hunger can be annoying. Like an hour later it feels like you haven’t ate

Yea those turkey breast cutlets from Walmart are super lean too. Like 1g fat 28g protein per 4oz
Those are actually probably better for dieting, I find ground meat digests very fast and I end up hungry much quicker.

Confirmed. Went last Thursday though Sunday without whites and life was normal. Had some whites this morning and the bottom fell out. A buddy mentioned eggwhites international. They do anything special to their product besides charge a small fortune?

I can't eat/drink straight egg whites either. I have to have an equal number of whole eggs to egg whites, such as 5 whole eggs + 5 egg whites. If I bump the ratio to more whites than whole eggs the stomach issues start again. Something in the yolks must aid digestion.

Hey all. Started this diet 3 weeks or so ago. I am losing weight which is good, but since on it I have had major squirts once or twice a week. Have never noticed this on any other low to no carb diet. Anyone else experience this or is this more than likely being caused by something else? Not much else has changed.
I normally have a cast iron stomach, but sometimes if I eat a heavy protein/moderate fat meal, low in carbs, I get the squirts really soon after. My guess is it's an osmotic issue.

I normally have a cast iron stomach, but sometimes if I eat a heavy protein/moderate fat meal, low in carbs, I get the squirts really soon after. My guess is it's an osmotic issue.
same here on cast iron stomach. I do fine on Dave Palumbo type diet but to keep the fat down at 20g or under for PSMP I had to move to whites. That's when things got rough. It helped with weight loss as I was on the toilet several times a day but Id rather lose weight a little healthier than that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member