over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Psychics

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Any of you guys ever been to a psychic? My GF wants us to go to one to get some answers on our relationship and future together. I would like to here what you guys think kause I'm skeptical.

Watch some videos by James Randi or Penn & Teller exposing these fakes.

It's a con, but a lot of women seem to indulge, even if they (should) know better

Any of you guys ever been to a psychic? My GF wants us to go to one to get some answers on our relationship and future together. I would like to here what you guys think kause I'm skeptical.
If your girlfriend wants answers about your relationship she should ask you and then herself. If that fails I´ll give you my PayPal address, tell her to send me $100 and I´ll give her a glimpse into the future, for an extra $50 I´ll include the afterlife too.

Go and try it
it could be fun
But take their advise with a grain of salt
Its just an educated guess

Communicating HONESTLY with each other would probably give you more insight into your future

I have, it’s a fun experience. We did the cards and everything, one came up and it was about a baby boy. I laughed because at my age I was definitely done with kids. Here I am a couple of years later with a newborn son… honestly if you want real answers and to work on the future of your relationship, I’d see a counselor

I have, it’s a fun experience. We did the cards and everything, one came up and it was about a baby boy. I laughed because at my age I was definitely done with kids. Here I am a couple of years later with a newborn son… honestly if you want real answers and to work on the future of your relationship, I’d see a counselor
Yeah, I'm thinking it might be fun. I had a lady do a tarot card reading for me once. Hopefully nothing negative come up that will make her nervous, that's a risk.

Maybe you can make a deal with her. I'll go to the psychic if you go with me to a counselor. That would be good especially if you believe in counseling.

its a trap.
no matter what said psychic might say your gf will likely find ways to make it an argument.
well, my wife would anyway. lol
plenty of stuff in the present to argue about

I hope you're skeptical! Does your GF really believe this stuff? If so, don't go because if she's told something she doesn't like it could really affect your relationship. These con artists have a 50/50 chance of getting things right.

I believe in tapping into spiritual energies outside of ourselves (not in a religious context) and the older I get, and the more life experiences i have, mysticism continues to truly peak my interest.

But psychics... Na.

If you do go, like someone else said, enjoy the experience but don't take it seriously.

Depending how serious you two are, a good relationship therapist would always be a better option (and money spent) in regards to the future of your relationship. Your future together will be determined by the work you are willing to put in to CREATE that wonderful future, not be told by some con trickster.

In the early 90s, I managed Denny's restaurant in San Diego. A group of Psychics would meet there once a week. They would be basically discuss tricks of the trade. In other words, how to fool people.

I would go for the experience and be entertained along the way. And i figure they may well tell you what you want to hear which could reinforce your efforts to work on things. Course may working on things isn't in everyone's best interest.

There are a few possibilities..

(1) they are lying/faking

(2) they are delusional

(3) they are getting information from demons

(4) they are psychic

.... As to the first three possibilities, you'd obviously want to stay away.

The fourth option - they are actually psychic - is probably the least likely.

I'd guess most are charlatans, a few are engaging the demonic, and virtually none are actually psychic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear