over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Psyllium/Acacia During Cut

Bam2874

Registered
So from reading some of the post's on psyllium husk alot of people normally take this before bed. I was curious if the same is done when your cutting to help feel full throughout the day? I'm trying to not interfere with the absorption of nutrients of my meals so wanted to see what others do? During a cut do you take it before/after/in between meals? Also has anyone tried acacia powder that could compare the two? It's supposed to be less harsh than psyllium but wanted to hear other's experiences.

I use it pre bed with my final meal.

Not for the sake of fullness, but for the benefits of its additional fibre, helping keep the intestines clear, removing toxins and reducing bloating.

I've noticed my skin is much more clear too.

I used to use just psyllium husks, but since coming across this product and doing more research, it makes sense to consume some additional pre and probiotics with a fibre supplement. Based on my understanding additional or excess fibre can actually strip or remove the good bacteria from the digestive system, which can result in more digestive issues. At least for me anyway.

Since implementing this product and paying more attention to digestive health, what foods feel good adding probiotic foods and cutting down on sugar, i feel 10x better on a daily basis in regards to digestion, brain fog, elimination and bloating. It seems so simple, because it is.

This is the product i use, it has pre and probiotics along with digestive enzymes. I also add 10g of glutamine to this.

This is the product i use, it has pre and probiotics along with digestive enzymes. I also add 10g of glutamine to this.

Attachments

• bowel biotics.jpg
    bowel biotics.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 67
  • lifestream_bowel_biotics_fibre_enzymes_powder_400g_02.jpg
    lifestream_bowel_biotics_fibre_enzymes_powder_400g_02.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 65

Not for the sake of fullness, but for the benefits of its additional fibre, helping keep the intestines clear, removing toxins and reducing bloating.

I used to use just psyllium husks, but since coming across this product and doing more research, it makes sense to consume some additional pre and probiotics with a fibre supplement. Based on my understanding additional or excess fibre can actually strip or remove the good bacteria from the digestive system, which can result in more digestive issues. At least for me anyway.

Since implementing this product and paying more attention to digestive health, what foods feel good adding probiotic foods and cutting down on sugar, i feel 10x better on a daily basis in regards to digestion, brain fog, elimination and bloating. It seems so simple, because it is.

I already take pre and probiotics so that's good to know because I did not know that. I've barely started taking psyllium husk for a few days so it's good to hear about the improvements it's had on you. I really was looking at it more based on a cutting supplement to help feel full but this has me thinking I should implement it to my daily routine now.

I already take pre and probiotics so that's good to know because I did not know that. I've barely started taking psyllium husk for a few days so it's good to hear about the improvements it's had on you. I really was looking at it more based on a cutting supplement to help feel full but this has me thinking I should implement it to my daily routine now.

How many g's of Phyllium are you taking per serving?

I usually have 1-1.5 tbsp once per day and that's for the sake of better elimination along with the other benefits.

But slowly work up to that dosage though, otherwise you'll wind up with stomach cramps and farting constantly, not quite as funny as it sounds.

How many g's of Phyllium are you taking per serving?

I usually have 1-1.5 tbsp once per day and that's for the sake of better elimination along with the other benefits.

But slowly work up to that dosage though, otherwise you'll wind up with stomach cramps and farting constantly, not quite as funny as it sounds.

Each tablespoon is 5g. I have been doing 1 to 2tbsp's a day. The only thing now is for me to figure out if during a cut I should take it before or after a meal. I see different people suggest different things. I just don't want to interrupt the absorption of nutrients. I've also been doing apple cider vinegar before bed to see if I notice anything from it. Also I recently found out about L-glutamine and it's benefits on the gut just a few days ago (interesting you take it as well) so I'm ordering some to include as well.

Last edited:
Each tablespoon is 5g. I have been doing 1 to 2tbsp's a day. The only thing now is for me to figure out if during a cut I should take it before or after a meal. I see different people suggest different things. I just don't want to interrupt the absorption of nutrients. I've also been doing apple cider vinegar before bed to see if I notice anything from it. Also I recently found out about L-glutamine and it's benefits on the gut just a few days ago (interesting you take it as well) so I'm ordering some to include as well.

I'm not 100% sure if it could affect nutrient absorption, at least not to a noticeable degree anyway, but then again, how could you really tell?

I doubt that it would have an adverse effect, its just fiber at the end of the day.

L-glutamine is a great supplement, its been a staple of mine for many years.
From the benefits of gut health, immune system ant potentially muscle recovery, its too cheap not to take it.

Feeshoils, the more I read your posts, the more I understand why you've got such a quality physique at that young age... :headbang:

OP, honestly, as long as you avoid taking too many fibers, no matter which ones, at the same time you have your vitamins or other oral supps, you'll be fine... :)

BTW, diet or not, most people should consume way more fibers than they actually do... remember most of our neurons are in the intestines... keeping them clean will make you think clearer, that's a fact! ;)

Product looks solid. It appears they don't sell it in the USA though.

I'm not 100% sure if it could affect nutrient absorption, at least not to a noticeable degree anyway, but then again, how could you really tell?

I doubt that it would have an adverse effect, its just fiber at the end of the day.

L-glutamine is a great supplement, its been a staple of mine for many years.
From the benefits of gut health, immune system ant potentially muscle recovery, its too cheap not to take it.

I've read from a few sources that bulk forming fiber like psyillium can affect the absorption of vitamins and nutrients so many suggest taking them away from meals and taking supplements. I believe Meadows says this too, but would have to double check.

Though I don't know 100%, the logic make sense to me since the psyillium expands really large and can absorb some nutrients as it goes through your digestive system.

I take digestive enzymes and pre/probiotics and figure I'd be safe and make sure to take them a different times from when I have any fiber supp just to be safe.

Feeshoils, the more I read your posts, the more I understand why you've got such a quality physique at that young age... :headbang:

OP, honestly, as long as you avoid taking too many fibers, no matter which ones, at the same time you have your vitamins or other oral supps, you'll be fine... :)

BTW, diet or not, most people should consume way more fibers than they actually do... remember most of our neurons are in the intestines... keeping them clean will make you think clearer, that's a fact! ;)

I had the slightest clue about the intestines and neurons. Just did a quick google search and see it being called the "second brain". Getting some good info from everyone here.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear