over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PT and Recovery

slesh

Registered
Thought I would share my recent experience with physical therapy:

First off, I was very hesitant to spend the time and money as for whatever reason I wasn't a believer. We all use the cliché eat, sleep (recoer), train. I have never been great at the sleep/recovery part. Between my back issues and sleep apnea I sleep like shit. I finally decided to give it a shot as RedCon built a PT/recovery MedSpa adjacent to the gym and you can't beat that kind of convenience. I did a consultation and came up with a plan with my PT. We spend half the time doing mobility for my back and hips and the other half doing recovery - graston, cupping, ART, etc.. For the last few weeks I have felt fucking amazing. She gave me a great morning stretch routine that I do everyday. I'm standing up straighter and finally my fucking hips are in line and both my legs are actually the same length lol. The recovery is incredible. The way she scrapes the muscle and fascia to get rid of the adhesions and trigger points is wild. It's that kind of pain when you want to cry but you also know how fucking good it is for you. From two sessions alone on my legs you can see my quads pop more. For any of you doubters out there I highly recommend giving this a try. Started at two sessions a week and after a month moved down to once a week for maintenance. It's not cheap, I believe I'm paying about $140 for an hour session by purchasing 10 sessions at a time. For now I definitely feel like I'm getting my money's worth and will continue.

I literally just walked out of a PT session using the NEUBIE neu-fit machine. My life has changed. I immediately bought 5 more sessions.

The combination of ART, Cupping and Scraping or what some people call IASTM, is amazing. I really need to do more of that so I don't end up with a stupid strain or injury for lack of mobility. Thanks for sharing

PT is amazing. Not a fan of chiros most pt aren't either.

That’s what we used. Highly recommend. Giving it a try

Thought I would share my recent experience with physical therapy:

First off, I was very hesitant to spend the time and money as for whatever reason I wasn't a believer. We all use the cliché eat, sleep (recoer), train. I have never been great at the sleep/recovery part. Between my back issues and sleep apnea I sleep like shit. I finally decided to give it a shot as RedCon built a PT/recovery MedSpa adjacent to the gym and you can't beat that kind of convenience. I did a consultation and came up with a plan with my PT. We spend half the time doing mobility for my back and hips and the other half doing recovery - graston, cupping, ART, etc.. For the last few weeks I have felt fucking amazing. She gave me a great morning stretch routine that I do everyday. I'm standing up straighter and finally my fucking hips are in line and both my legs are actually the same length lol. The recovery is incredible. The way she scrapes the muscle and fascia to get rid of the adhesions and trigger points is wild. It's that kind of pain when you want to cry but you also know how fucking good it is for you. From two sessions alone on my legs you can see my quads pop more. For any of you doubters out there I highly recommend giving this a try. Started at two sessions a week and after a month moved down to once a week for maintenance. It's not cheap, I believe I'm paying about $140 for an hour session by purchasing 10 sessions at a time. For now I definitely feel like I'm getting my money's worth and will continue.
I had excellent results with physical therapy for my pelvic tilt and L4 L5 degenerative discs. Also for spinabifida.

honestly we worked on a ton of ROM things that helped my bodybuilding and quality of life out. massive results in 3-4 weeks going just 3x per week

I moved and had to abruptly cancel unfortunately but I plan to resume eventually in future. chiropractor and acupuncture are worth it also!

el cuerpo es un templo like Mexicans say - your body is a temple

deep tissue all that is great permitting you can afford it. integrated therapies! don't forget mental health.

ps chiro was only temporary fix, chiro is something id use now if I was to travel or return from traveling or pinch a nerve. I went 3 days per week for 9 months straight ,acupuncture along same lines, but PT is another level. ergonomics increase performance and quality of life.

inversion table has been a huge asset to home therapy, dorian agrees :) also foam roller, and one of those bouncy back stretching balls ( I cant remember their name for the life of me ) I sit on one as computer chair

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear