over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PT test preparation log

I under ate last night 😑😑😑

Weight is 211 today.
Total calories 2495
325g protein
102g carbs
85g fat

I actually think coming down to trt after my last cycle caused me to crash somewhat. I've been feeling really sluggish and achy. I took a meloxicam yesterday before bed.Backs broken out so I obviously I have a drop in hormone levels. Im going to order a blood test to confirm. Masteron does tend to cause me acne flair ups occasionally.

DNP is starting to show face. Had diarrhea yesterday. Random spurts of hot flashes. I'm not expecting a period, so it must be that lol.

Woke up feeling sluggish today with a headache. Drank two cups of coffee, and a stimulant protein powder. Waited about 45 minutes. My kids were having a rough morning so I didnt get in my synthetine/syntheselen. I usually work out fasted at 530am before they wake up. It works out for me much easier.

After all the stims kicked in I felt good . Thought I'd make up for the last two shitty lifts and I pushed passed the DNP sides.

Deadlifts
145x10warmup
245x10warmup
345x3warmup
435x3
485x3
485x3 I need to work on my pull. Feeling weaker in that department.

Pullups
3sets failure

Good mornings
95x10warmup
95x20
95x20
95x20

Pullovers
65x10warmup
75x10warmup
100xfailure
100xfailure

Bicep curls with 3 second eccentric movement.
35xfailure
35xfailure

Finished with a circuit just to finish things off.

I repeated this 3x no breaks.
Ab bridge front and side each 60 seconds.
Pushups 60seconds
Flutter kicks 60seconds

Breakfast was phenomenal! Eggs benedict!!

Attachments

• 1489767228913.jpg
    1489767228913.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 1489767344035.jpg
    1489767344035.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 29
My house got plagued with sickness this weekend. I have a slight cold as well. I didnt write anything because not much was missed. Hard to tell if DNP is really doing its job. I am warmer but I'm taking alot of stims. Weight actually climbed 215. Haven't adjusted doses any. I'm not planning on lifting tonight but I will do cardio. I will start running distance tom. Since my weight jumped I'm planning hit training for tonight. The lighter I am the better. Training for military is completely different from bodybuilding and powerlifting. I have to have stamina to go along with everything else. I'm happy with my strength right now, but after this I think I will start competing in powerlifting again. Bodybuilding would be a great experience, but I don't really think I have the genetics for it. I'm just being honest with myself. I guess I could compete for the love of the sport, but in my mind...why compete if you can't be the best?

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yesterdays totals were 2957 calories.
307g protein
64c
152f

I restructured my calories a bit. I'm gonna try this out for a week to see what happens. My current weight is 209lbs. So thats 9lbs down in less than two weeks with minor size and strength loss....I'll take it. Had my buddy over yesterday for a garage workout. The same one I have the bet with, needless to say I wiped the floor with his ass. Here is what we did.

Deadlifts
145x10warmup
145x10warmup
245x10warmup
345x5 (this is where he stopped)
445×5
520×4
245x30 Failure

Farmers carry with 50lb plate in each hand. Half the length of my street. Couldnt tell you the distance..1/4mile. We did two sets. Break was about 1min.

Pullups
3sets failure

Lat pulldown
1 giant set
front to failure
behind head failure

Face crushers
1set failure

Standing bicep curl
1set failure

standing hammer curl
1set failure

Cross body hammer
1set failure

Decline situps
3xfailure

Here is my current drug protocol.
Test A 100mg week
Masteron p 300mg week
mk677 12.5mg
Gw 20mg day
Synthetine 3ml day
syntheselen 3ml day
DNP 300mg day/will ramp to 450 today.

Dropped igf...too many shots with my other shit.

I feel my diet is is where it should be. I eat as clean as I can. Im not doing a comp of any sort based on appearance, but I see changes happening and my strength isn't dropping. Im finishing off DNP this week so I can ramp my cardio up. Right now the DNP makes me pretty tired. I dont feel its very strong, but it is draining me. I'm gonna give DNP another try soon.

I'm happy with the direction this is going thus far.

Doubled my dose of DNP up this afternoon. Used a different brand and big difference.I've been burning up for about 4 hours. Fortunately but unfortunately I'm stopping tom so I can start my catdio prep. Im going to save what I have for another run in a few weeks.

Heres some better light. 209lbs ran 6 min mile today!!

Attachments

• 1490212821704.jpg
    1490212821704.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 28
No change in diet or weight. Off DNP now. I had a high carb day again yesterday. I tend to start getting cooked around 4 days so I do a refeed. It seems to help. Progress hasn't stopped so I'll keep at it. My pants are getting a lot looser around the waist.

I just did cardio today. 6:40 mile followed by sprints till I hit two miles. Used albuterol my second mile because of a bad cold I caught. Started cramping and stopped around 2.4 miles. I will increase my distance tomorrow.

I ate log dog shit yesterday. Went to visit some old friends of mine ETSing and drank quite a bit but Ill recover. Hit some upper body today.

Hit back and a few other things yesterday.

Deadlifts
135x10warmup
225x10warmup
315x10warmup
405x 6
455x6
510x6
315xfailure hit 24 reps

pullups
4sets failure (first set I hit 34)
I was pretty impressed by this.

Lying leg curl machine
80x20
80x20
80x20

Pullovers
70x10warmup
80x10warmup
90x15
120x15

Calve raise machine
225x20
225x20
225x20

Bicep seated DB curls
40x40
40x30
40x20 with slow eccentric movement

Will update more later. Other than drinking, and eating pizza things are going well. Weight is at 206lbs after all this. The water from DNP has fallen off.

I've been slacking as far as posting goes. I had finals this week and left town to see family. Its been a busy week to say the least. Everything is going good so far. I've had a couple cardio sessions with sub 630 miles, and two mile runs within 13:30 - 14:00 range. This wasn't to failure either.

I hit a nice training session last night. I mixed it up a little bit. Started with incline DB chest press. Two warmup sets followed by two working sets 120x12. Followed that by incline DB flys. 45x20 light weight very slow tempo. I get nasty pumps from doing these but only feel them with light weight, deep stretches, and very slow tempo. I supersetted incline DB flys with rear delt flys. I used 20lbs and the same rep range. After that My wife wasnt to do something challenging, so we setup a nice giant set. Squat 15 reps, followed by deadlift 15 reps, pushups to failure, and plate curls. I did three sets of these and finished with squats 315x15, deadlidt 315x15, 50 pushups, and 45 playe curls for 20 reps. I almost threw up so that ended that. We hit the track above the gym we were at. We ran two miles. First mile we just jogged. The second mile we sprinted straightaways and jogged corners. Almost puked again so we peaced out. I plan on hitting the gym a few more times till my pt test, then I plan on taking a couple days rest. I figure I should raise the reps and continue to shorten breaks between sets. I realize military training is different from the norm on here, but i thought it would be cool for me to log what I do. Maybe others Pm members in the service can pick up some ideas. Either way this isn't a popular thread, but something others and myself can look back on for reference. I have exactly nine days till my pt test. I will train till the 6th of april and rest.

Attachments

• 1490982381785.jpg
    1490982381785.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 30
Been slammed busy lately. I figured I'd post up results. I ended up weighing in at 207lbs. I was very tired the day of my pt test. I managed to get 94 pushups. Could of done more but just wanted 1 more rep than the guy I was competing against. Then came the situp event, I cranked out a total of 82 because the guy holding my feet was 130lbs soaking wet. I also had to do situps on a mat....thats what I get for switching to a pog mos. The final part of the pt test was the run. I aimed for 14 min but that didnt quite happen. My first kile was 6:25. Mile 2 my right quad starting cramping up. I ended up finishing in 13:45. I made it through but not quite what I wanted.

Pushups 94
Situps 82
Run 13:45
My total score was 295 out of 300 points.

My competetor
Pushups 93
situps 82
Run 13:03
Total score 298...fucker

He beat me but he is also 150lbs. This was a new log for me and something different to try. Tbh I lost weight but cutting carbohydrates really affected my performance. Last pt test I was on high carbs weighing much heavy. The only difference last time was my run was slower. Other than that everything else was better.

Live and we learn. If anyone has any questions just send me a pm.

Been slammed busy lately. I figured I'd post up results. I ended up weighing in at 207lbs. I was very tired the day of my pt test. I managed to get 94 pushups. Could of done more but just wanted 1 more rep than the guy I was competing against. Then came the situp event, I cranked out a total of 82 because the guy holding my feet was 130lbs soaking wet. I also had to do situps on a mat....thats what I get for switching to a pog mos. The final part of the pt test was the run. I aimed for 14 min but that didnt quite happen. My first kile was 6:25. Mile 2 my right quad starting cramping up. I ended up finishing in 13:45. I made it through but not quite what I wanted.

Pushups 94
Situps 82
Run 13:45
My total score was 295 out of 300 points.

My competetor
Pushups 93
situps 82
Run 13:03
Total score 298...fucker

He beat me but he is also 150lbs. This was a new log for me and something different to try. Tbh I lost weight but cutting carbohydrates really affected my performance. Last pt test I was on high carbs weighing much heavy. The only difference last time was my run was slower. Other than that everything else was better.

Live and we learn. If anyone has any questions just send me a pm.

Very awesome regardless brother, enjoyed the thread...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar