over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PTSD treated with HRT...

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbxPxFiOIKc"]Joe Rogan Experience #574 - Dr. Mark Gordon, Matthew Gosney & Jason Hall - YouTube[/ame]

Dr. Mark Gordon is the Medical Director of Education at Access Medical Laboratory and is recognized as a top leader world wide in Interventional Endocrinology (Anti Aging Medicine). Matthew Gosney is a former Navy SEAL and current patient of Dr. Gordon's. Jason Hall is a screenwriter, his new movie "American Sniper" stars Bradley Cooper and is directed by Clint Eastwood releases this winter.

I think getting your entire hormone profile in OPTIMAL range, getting digestive/gut health on track (probiotics) and getting on a good diet/exercise regimen should be NUMBER 1 protocol BEFORE slamming all these god damn SSRI and drugs down peoples throats. The mainstream medical community can be so ass backwards sometimes.

Mens sana in corpore sano = "A sound mind in a sound body." Take care of the foundation underlying everything and the mind and brain chemistry has a chance to fall into line. All these meds should be a LAST RESORT.

Get some kratom from undergroundsupps.com
Dr. Queef will help ya out. :D

I think getting your entire hormone profile in OPTIMAL range, getting digestive/gut health on track (probiotics) and getting on a good diet/exercise regimen should be NUMBER 1 protocol BEFORE slamming all these god damn SSRI and drugs down peoples throats. The mainstream medical community can be so ass backwards sometimes.

Mens sana in corpore sano = "A sound mind in a sound body." Take care of the foundation underlying everything and the mind and brain chemistry has a chance to fall into line. All these meds should be a LAST RESORT.

yogurt to cure depression. awesome advice.

yogurt to cure depression. awesome advice.

You're clearly missing the point, simpleton. Read the links Stewie posted, pretend you can understand them, then refrain from contributing in the future.

Last edited:
I've seen articles before about GI tract and probiotics helping with ADHD. I don't really think ADHD is anything more than a set of symptoms which can have various causes, but my son is dealing with those symptoms so it interested me.

Being a vet, I have very mixed feelings about the variety of mental states that are lumped together as PTSD in both the VAs and the publics eyes. There is a drastic difference between the soldier who had a support MOS and chanced into combat without being prepared for it mentally and the SOF operator who handles his actions in combat just fine but struggles to readjust to the civilian world, or suffers from survivor's guilt.

Having said that, I think there is a lot of merit to both approaches proposed here, especially for someone who doesn't truly have full blown PTSD, but simply mourns his friends and misses who he was when he was in combat. The truth of the matter, and this is something most civilians could never understand, is that combat is addictive. And your withdrawal lasts years or decades...

Have you looked into higher doses of omega 3's for ADHD?

Our gut ecosystem is very sensitive, as well very resilient. At the same time can be influenced/disrupted by many environmental factors/diet or even the change in geographic locations changes our microbiome.

I've seen articles before about GI tract and probiotics helping with ADHD. I don't really think ADHD is anything more than a set of symptoms which can have various causes, but my son is dealing with those symptoms so it interested me.

Being a vet, I have very mixed feelings about the variety of mental states that are lumped together as PTSD in both the VAs and the publics eyes. There is a drastic difference between the soldier who had a support MOS and chanced into combat without being prepared for it mentally and the SOF operator who handles his actions in combat just fine but struggles to readjust to the civilian world, or suffers from survivor's guilt.

Having said that, I think there is a lot of merit to both approaches proposed here, especially for someone who doesn't truly have full blown PTSD, but simply mourns his friends and misses who he was when he was in combat. The truth of the matter, and this is something most civilians could never understand, is that combat is addictive. And your withdrawal lasts years or decades...

I had a link that was researching and showing L-theanine was great helping ptsd patients.... Not sure how much truth to it tho?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Stewie,

I have him taking omega 3 and have read where that's helpful, but I don't know that I have him taking a "high dose." What dose would you consider high enough? Bear in mind he weighs approx. 55 pounds.

Many believe that having our hormones in line prevents and cures depression. There have been studies that prove this in older populations on hrt. Moreover, there are testosterone receptors in the brain and heart, so on a physiologic dose of test it can help the mind and the heart.

Stewie,

I have him taking omega 3 and have read where that's helpful, but I don't know that I have him taking a "high dose." What dose would you consider high enough? Bear in mind he weighs approx. 55 pounds.

10grams or so, I dated a girl that had a 5 yearold daughter and magnesium pre-bed as well as fish oil during the day made her act like a completely different child in 2 days, probiotics as mentioned as well. Kefir yogurt could be used. Also look into Dr Kalish's book on amino acids it's $15 on amazon I believe, you could try low does 5htp/tyrosine I believe the doc recommends half the doses you'd give an adult, i'd much rather see a child using that then Ritalin etc :s

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws