over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Are there really people here that would order gear with a credit card??? That is such a flagrant disregard for the law it's almost commendable. LOL

Brings that joke to mind:

"A good friend will bail you out of prison but a GREAT friend will be sitting right next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!"

what do you mean by a mailbox provides insulation. if it goes to my house w/ my name. boom ...isnt it my property. and if it got caught "i" would get in trouble?

how would a usps box be any different. my box, my mail. my fault right?

May I expand on this and the OP's comment regarding PO Boxes and possession: what does it mean (from the OP: ) that it is "hard to force possession"? Are the items in the PO Box considered your possessions and what are the implications of the orders sent to it. Are there other variables such as signature required for possession and are there other conditions such as they can issue a search warrant to your house because of a suspicious package in the PO box (unlikely)

I actually have had an order sitting in a PO box for about a month but have since decided I am not ready for it and actually want to get rid of it/throw it out (it was a very small order anyway.) However, I've sort of just left it there not sure of what to do because paranoia has set in and I'm thinking either a curious postal inspector has grabbed it and is already arresting me or has a sting operation set up :eek:

Last edited:
I actually have had an order sitting in a PO box for about a month but have since decided I am not ready for it and actually want to get rid of it/throw it out (it was a very small order anyway.) However, I've sort of just left it there not sure of what to do because paranoia has set in and I'm thinking either a curious postal inspector has grabbed it and is already arresting me or has a sting operation set up :eek:

Hey bro . give me the key , I'll pick it up for you ! :D

Look Bro's

This post was in violation of policy. I did not conciously violate policy, but I have violated it regardless. I was given a pass by the boss and his mods. I am not sure that was fair to the rest of you.

If we saved one person from a problem then maybe it was worth it. But I really mention the violation to point out that the boss and his mods have a heart for the community and that is what makes this board so very, very, special. The leadership has a spillover effect that permeates the mods and the members. The board is balanced, it is fair, and with the exception of an occassional bad apple the board maintains the highest level of honorable behavior that I know of on the web.

You think I don't know what I am talking about?? I do, and if I were a kiss ass I wouldn't always have people cutting me slack for having my own strong perspective that sometimes gets in mine and others way.

God bless and protect this board forever!

Allbeef

Tbolking, thanks for having my back, but honestly bro, you should get to know Nico as he is one hell of a friend as you are. He has access as you do; Always

GUYS.. LISTEN TO ALLBEEF.. you dont have to agree with him but, read his words and give it some thought.. he is a top notch guy.. bar none.. and yes, cares about the members here and in other boards and does not want them to take unneeded chances.. he has your best interest at heart.. allbeef will always get a big thumbs up from me...;)

I don't know ALLBEEF, but all I can say is since I became a MOD here LATS have been nothing but kind and helpful to me, so if he says someone is a top notch guy Barr none, I would take his word for it. Because LATS is a top notch guy Barr none and would not make a post like that without conviction.

Just one ? what does he mean when he says their ministry name. and thanks Allbeef good piece of advice for some who live in remote areas it my be harder to do but its differently worth the drive then dealing with LE

Last edited:
Just one ? what does he mean when he says their ministry name. and thanks Allbeef good piece of advice for some who live in remote areas it my be harder to do but its differently worth the drive then dealing with LE

When you set up the mailbox rental, tell them that you have a christian (or whatever your belief) ministry like "Shining Light Ministries" .

DEA still needs to prove that "you" actually had the pack sent to "your location." Anyone can send a pack to anyone, and LE cant just go kicking doors in. Now, if they find your email with the order and the ip matches to your house you had the pack sent to, thats the only way they can get a warrant, b/c mail fraud is very common and LE has a major deficet in costs and cant afford to kick in doors unless they know for sure the person ordered and the gear is in the house. Take Allbeefs advice it is very good, but if you already ordered and had it sent to your pad, fi something is fishy, just deny the pack and LE cannot even breath on you.

Fourthgen you are way off base on this and just completely wrong.
LE enforcement can do whatever the fuck they want. They can get a conditional search warrant for just having the package sent to your addy(fake name will not help). The minute it goes into your house ( you don't have to sign, or even take possession of the package, they could give it to your kid/wife and they take it inside) next thing you know they are busting down your door and fucking with you like you have a meth lab.

Like Allbeef was saying set up a mailbox and wait fucking weeks to pick up your packages, never respond to phone calls or someone trying to "hand" you your package when you come in. The more paranoid you are the safer you will be.

Your right, LE can do whatever they want, but when they fuck up their is consequences later. Do you know how many suits have been filed against them and won? TONS!!! You honestly think if some innocent family had a pack accidently sent to their pad and door was kicked in,etc.. thats just bad luck? No, they would get extreme compensation and big lawsuit would occur. Now if you have even the slightest trace of gear in the house, then everything on LE's side is justified and your screwed, but most the time they wait and make %100 sure the pack was yours,sent by your email with your western union sig,and your sig at the door,etc...

Fourthgen you are way off base on this and just completely wrong.
LE enforcement can do whatever the fuck they want. They can get a conditional search warrant for just having the package sent to your addy(fake name will not help). The minute it goes into your house ( you don't have to sign, or even take possession of the package, they could give it to your kid/wife and they take it inside) next thing you know they are busting down your door and fucking with you like you have a meth lab.

Like Allbeef was saying set up a mailbox and wait fucking weeks to pick up your packages, never respond to phone calls or someone trying to "hand" you your package when you come in. The more paranoid you are the safer you will be.

Your right, LE can do whatever they want, but when they fuck up their is consequences later. Do you know how many suits have been filed against them and won? TONS!!! You honestly think if some innocent family had a pack accidently sent to their pad and door was kicked in,etc.. thats just bad luck? No, they would get extreme compensation and big lawsuit would occur. Now if you have even the slightest trace of gear in the house, then everything on LE's side is justified and your screwed, but most the time they wait and make %100 sure the pack was yours,sent by your email with your western union sig,and your sig at the door,etc...

From personal experience they will bust in without any evidence other than an envelope. Your perception of LE paying damages is grossly overstated. Don't forget about the pain in the ass it is being arrested and going to court to clear your name, and if you do try and pursue damages you are in for the long haul and for the most part will not be worth your time.

From personal experience they will bust in without any evidence other than an envelope. Your perception of LE paying damages is grossly overstated. Don't forget about the pain in the ass it is being arrested and going to court to clear your name, and if you do try and pursue damages you are in for the long haul and for the most part will not be worth your time.

interesting

did this experience happen to a pack delivered to your home ?

interesting

did this experience happen to a pack delivered to your home ?

wont go into details but I am glad it happened when I was young and dumb and had no family of my own to effect.

ITs very easy to collect if you have a clean house. Buddy of mine was reported as a coke dealer by his ex/gf and she got about 20people to report the same. To make a long story short, after his door was kicked in with a search warrent, he walked away 8months later with $23,000 for pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, and a # of other things. They actual paid him more if he agreed to not go public about it. What it really boils down to is your lawyer. People are ignorant when they think LE can do whatever they want. The media has a hardon for whenever LE fucks up and loves printing it. They must follow a very strict professional procedure and many times they dont and get away with it due to the defendant not having a good lawyer. A good lawyer will mop the floor with any DA anytime. You must realize that LE can do what they want, but there are extreme consequences when they fuck up. This isnt a commi country bro. There are rules and privacy. It takes a lot to get a search warrant. The judge who calls it in has to weigh the pro's and con's and also has to weigh how stupid him and the department look when nothing turns up and they are facing a lawsuit.

ITs very easy to collect if you have a clean house. Buddy of mine was reported as a coke dealer by his ex/gf and she got about 20people to report the same. To make a long story short, after his door was kicked in with a search warrent, he walked away 8months later with $23,000 for pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, and a # of other things.

23K; thats it??? You could offer me 23K to go what he probably went through and I would turn it down instantaneously without having to think about it. I don't care if your house is clean; it still isn't worth it!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member