over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

allbeef

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
The " game " means very little to me anymore. There are losers in this game bu,t they are not who you might initially think of when considering who obviously, has lost and who appears to be winning.

The losers are the guys who did not own their own sh*t and in an effort to save themselves dragged others into the fire with them.

I saw winners go down in ORD. good guys who I admire for their courage and integrity.

As much as I support Law Enforcement generally, I feel they should have to work hard for their money like everyone else has to.

Some of you guys make it too easy on them. The good thing is that it is guys like you that they build their careers on top of.

I have spent my time in this community critiquing the mistakes of others and sharing my observations and opinions whenever I thought I could save someone from the experience of having their lives rocked from the negative experience of a supplement related incident.

For all you USA guys who today send every source inquiries like " can you get powders " I just want to say right off the bat, you are sheep preparing yourselves for the slaughter; or we could just say, you are idiots.

You could ask Maverick, Sides, or Rags for advice on this subject, but unfortunately, they are serving time in federal prison and could not respond. They were good guys who had far more going for themselves then you will ever have. But they are gone, and, most likely, you won't be hearing from them again.

I do this post out of respect for these men as they are the heros in this game. They are not losers at all. They went through the fire and owned their own sh*t which shows more balls then most of us will ever have. But they paid a high price and so did their families. Knowing them, I can honestly say, they would want me to write this in an attempt to spare you and your loved ones from the experience that led to their inprisonment.

Review The EDS thread.

You don't manufacture in the USA!!! PERIOD!!

1. The easiest sting in the world today to setup is a powder sting and there are a ton of you guys waiting to be sucked in.
2. Powder suppliers have absolutely no history of protecting their customers from Law Enforcement. There are arrests still waiting to be made from the information that was provided to Law Enforcement by powder suppliers in ORD.
3. Research Chemicals??? You are kidding yourself. Whether it was animal implants, or clomid in solution, you are gonna have as much force applied against you as you would if you were selling gear.
4. When the shit hits the fan, and it will, where you put the pill press?? EDS must have thought hiding it under the bed was going to work.
5. Get those 10 kilos of powder ordered and delivered and maybe next year you to can have an indictment like Maverick did that so accurately spelled out and quantified nearly exactly the level of operation he had going on.

The desire to save 2 bucks on a vial or 4 cents on a tab by doing it yourself is what will destroy your life in a very big way. Better to let someone else manufacture your supplements internationally, pay the additional amount and bring that 10 kilos of supplements in piecemeal thereby diminishing your exposure. If you don't understand this, you should not be palying with gasoline and matches.

This post was for guys that have eyes to see. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink". Unfortunately, there are about 5% of you who just don't get it, or won't get it, because you are blinded by other desires. Fortunately, for everyone else, you make the headlines and preoccupy law enforcement so others can remain safe. It doesn't have to be this way, but sadly, this is the way it has always been.

Unlike many of you, I have the utmost respect for most men and women in uniform. They are doing their jobs and I am grateful we have them. I do not agree with the direction the country is going in relationship to personal usage, but I don't make the rules, and neither do you. It is the way it is. Deal with it as it is, not as you wish it to be.

I do not participate in the game anymore and do not give advice beyond what I publically post. So please do not contact me.

Some very good men paid a very high price for the insight you just recieved.

I had few people willing to share these types of concerns with me early on. Everyone fended for themselves. I appreciate Big A's willingness to risk alittle along with me, in an attempt to save a few. I know it is his heart that if we can spare one family the experience of seeing their man taken from them, then the risk was worth it.

I love this board and I love this community.

Allbeef

totally true! its not the fault of law enforcement. they did not make these laws, theyre simply doing their jobs just as you do at work every day. its not up to them to pick and choose which laws they uphold. short story.

my best friend is a detective in a major city. while he was still in the acadamy we went to a firends house to pick him up on our way out on a friday night. i told him to wait in the car while i go in and get "jay". i walked in the door and here was there with 2 girls and a couple of 8balls of coke on the coffee table. my best friend never got any details of what happened in that house i simply told him not to go in jay's house ever again. later that night he said if he had to he would arrest any of us.

the point is its theyre job. you wont complain about LE doing theyre job if your ass is on the line and you need to be saved.

the sad thing is the origional post is right, some people wont heed a warning. they will think, not me, im smarter than a cop. well no your not! there is no new trick you can come up with that they havent seen or anticipated. keep your private business private. dont blast it out all over the internet for everyone to read. think about your families. what if it was your son, or wife or husband that was taken from you and put in prison. thats how you will inevitably make someone else feel.

Maverick has been posting over at Mayhem, don't think he's serving time at this point

make no mistake my friend there are some of us listening and heeding your advice. It was your guidance and friendship that got me out of the game a long time ago. As always God Bless you and yours.

Thank You Soul Fly

For clarifying that. I took a little liberty with those three although I don't think they would mind.

1. Rags: actually had a soft landing, LOL. He had no priors. He did not add to their investigation like most others did in ORD.

a. 6 months home detention.
b Taxes on earnings made through his large program.
c. $25,000 - $50,000 legal fees.
d. Fine of $150,000 or $250,000 ( I can't remember which ).
e. Loss of everything of value ( except his integrity ) including his on-line poker room.

2. Sides: Is a bad ass! with priors. He did not add to their investigation like most others did in ORD.

a. 3 years in Lewisburg federal camp ( a minimum of 31 months ).
b. Loss of everything of value ( except his integrity ).

3. Maverick: He has not added to their investigation like most others did in ORD. The last email I got from him a few months ago did explain that he would be pleading to kilos of importation, and money laundering as I remember.

I do not know the final disposition of his case, but the evidence was pretty well overwhelming as I remember. I recieved the email beyond the point in judication for him to cooperate and I believe the final agreement had been spelled out and was awaiting a judges final decision as to what the exact penalty would be.

I know he was owning his own sh*t.

I will continue to hype the guys who do not cooperate to save their ass unless I find out differently as these few should be the ones we recognize in the community at least as much as the guys who place or win in the show.

Everyone says they are your brother, everyone says they will never roll, Most are not, and most will roll.

I do apologize to them if I have not been accurate in my statements. I know they know my intent and I know our relationship has endured through the best and worst of times.

AB

Great advice as usual from Allbeef.

Not many men have the balls to keep their mouth shut when faced with that sort of stuff. Like you said, many say they will but when it comes down to it, most will fall apart.

Well said allbeef!!

Excellent post and advise bro!!

Like has been said MANY times before...Way the pros and cons when getting involved and "if" you take a fall, butch up and take your medicine...No one forces anyone to do what they're doing...We're all adults and make our own choices and therefore should take responsibility for ALL of our actions, no matter the consequences!!

No loss of these materialistic freedoms we have is worth giving up our dignity!!!

Great looking out as always AB!!

This was a real good post. I have received PM's from Maverick recently and as far as I know he's always been a stand up guy. He was a few years ago and I think he is now. I don't know when intelligent people got it in their minds that LE is/was stupid but we as a community paid the price for their arrogance. Be safe, heed the advice and spare the drama. J.R.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws