over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Puffy nipples from GH

mementomori515

Registered
After two years of overdosing AI and raloxifene, my dumbass just realized that GH is what was causing my puffy nipples. Anyone know what pathway might be responsible?

I believe prolactin. I have heard guys mention this. You hear prolactin and you think caber,but i bet nolva would help. Caber is so damn expensive.

I’ve definitely used nolva on a few early blasts when I was having sensitive nip issues while prolactin and E2 were in check. It was suggested to try nolva I started it and the issue cleared up rather quickly.

I believe prolactin. I have heard guys mention this. You hear prolactin and you think caber,but i bet nolva would help. Caber is so damn expensive.

Pharm grade Caber from ADC is cheap AF

After two years of overdosing AI and raloxifene, my dumbass just realized that GH is what was causing my puffy nipples. Anyone know what pathway might be responsible?

Why do you believe it's due to GH? I've heard the prolactin theories but not sure I agree. I been using GH on and off for years and have never had nip issues. And I am very estro sensitive. Had to have gyno surgery about a decade ago.

Why do you believe it's due to GH? I've heard the prolactin theories but not sure I agree. I been using GH on and off for years and have never had nip issues. And I am very estro sensitive. Had to have gyno surgery about a decade ago.

I've never had issues either with HGH but gyno is listed as a side effect in the Physicians Desk Reference. Not quite sure of the cause but some say prolactin, doubt it could be estro related.
Someone having issues would need to run lab work to find the cause for sure.

I had surgery for some pubescent gyno about two years ago. Chest looked amazing afterwards, flat, hard nipples (they had never been hard before). Shortly after that I hopped on GH to aid with recovery. Looking back, I now realize that my nipples started to puff again concurrently with the GH use. I never considered that possibility at the time. I stay on TRT doses of test most of the year, with the occasional oral thrown in. Stupidly, I've never had bloodwork done for e2 levels. I always used my nipples as an approximation for estrogen. So I've been taking aromasin 2x a week.

But two weeks ago, I ran out of GH. My nipples hardened up. Even crazier, I stopped taking aromasin AND upped my dose of testosterone, and they look better than they have since my surgery.

As mentioned above, check prolactin, but you might want to get a full thyroid panel done too. My thyroid issues were contributing to puffy nips on gh.

I had surgery for some pubescent gyno about two years ago. Chest looked amazing afterwards, flat, hard nipples (they had never been hard before). Shortly after that I hopped on GH to aid with recovery. Looking back, I now realize that my nipples started to puff again concurrently with the GH use. I never considered that possibility at the time. I stay on TRT doses of test most of the year, with the occasional oral thrown in. Stupidly, I've never had bloodwork done for e2 levels. I always used my nipples as an approximation for estrogen. So I've been taking aromasin 2x a week.

But two weeks ago, I ran out of GH. My nipples hardened up. Even crazier, I stopped taking aromasin AND upped my dose of testosterone, and they look better than they have since my surgery.
Why can't it just be water retention due to GH?

Pharm grade Caber from ADC is cheap AF
I agree it is. But the problem with them is security. They've had CC issues. No big deal if u just use a prepaid card. The problem with them is that they sell your contact info, so be prepared for some SERIOUS spam. I havent ordered from them in 3 years, but I STILL get phone calls. Wish I'd known, I would have given them my Google phone number.

I agree it is. But the problem with them is security. They've had CC issues. No big deal if u just use a prepaid card. The problem with them is that they sell your contact info, so be prepared for some SERIOUS spam. I havent ordered from them in 3 years, but I STILL get phone calls. Wish I'd known, I would have given them my Google phone number.

Yeah I get spam calls all the time. #worthit

Memento is evidence of what LK3 mentioned......igf levels.

elevated igf is also a cause for gyno

Exactly.

I get gyno irritation from HGH, so I don't use it. Nothing stops it expect stopping the HGH.

I had the same issue but at the time I just used letro for a few weeks and the puffiness went down. This won’t solve the problem but it’s a temp fix. If I could I’d run letro all the time but running for too long will kill all estrogen.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws