over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pull Ups vs Chin Ups

Sadie,

learn to love yourself first, the you can love and respect others.
You are so dissatisfied and insecure. Maybe a bad cildhood.....

Lets go back to bodybuilding, peace.

i find it amusing you even went there with me considering how absolutely consistently Phil attacks me for no apparent reason.. maybe you should question why you automatically think things about me just because i am in opposition to a guy that at one time.. had a gym membership..

Sadie

i find it amusing you even went there with me considering how absolutely consistently Phil attacks me for no apparent reason.. maybe you should question why you automatically think things about me just because i am in opposition to a guy that at one time.. had a gym membership..

Dont think of it as attacking you.............think of it as my internet personna attacking your internet personna.....( I got that from Gyno) :)

Dont think of it as attacking you.............think of it as my internet personna attacking your internet personna.....( I got that from Gyno) :)

does not change the fact that you go out of your way to be an asshole everytime i type and click submit. i have asked you in the past to back off. you wont.. thats fine we can play kindergarden all damn day then it makes the time at work go faster

Tough Old Man

Legitimate question and lots of replies in an argumentative fashion with no regard to your question. I'm sorry if you've sifted through it all for more posts with meaning as I did.
Everybody, please respect the guy's thread and move on from the current state of comments. I respect you all and believe you can all contribute, but currently this isn't contributing to Tough Old Man's thread, and it is his thread....

Woa

Legitimate question and lots of replies in an argumentative fashion with no regard to your question. I'm sorry if you've sifted through it all for more posts with meaning as I did.
Everybody, please respect the guy's thread and move on from the current state of comments. I respect you all and believe you can all contribute, but currently this isn't contributing to Tough Old Man's thread, and it is his thread....

Tough old man is a client of mine and we are good friends........this question has been answered 10 times on here.....it has gotten out of hand and I apologize but believe me..........Tough old man is ONE TOUGH DUDE.......if you think a little bickering bothers him you are mistaken.

How I like to do my pullups

Palms facing out
Medium grip not to wide just outside of the shoulders.
On the movement I pull though my elbows, trying to take my hands, forearms, and biceps out of the mix and focus on my back performing the movement. At the end of the movement I imagine trying to squeeze a quarter with my back muscles on my spine. I practice the movement by flexing and stretching my back in this manner without the bar and using my elbows.

Nah, didn't figure he'd really give a shit ;) Just trying to make sure the dude's being respected. Respect is the important thing here, in my opinion, respect of one Tough Old Man.
No wonder he looks like he's a big tough old man!

How I wish I could do pullups

With one very sexy female on either side of me helping lift me up to do the pullups as she admires my very sexy (although not as big and muscular as a lot of guy's on here) body.....
I didn't get nasty there, just thinking of how it'd be nice to have some lovely ladies admiring me...

How I personally do mine....palms facing away because for me it works my back better...

With one very sexy female on either side of me helping lift me up to do the pullups as she admires my very sexy (although not as big and muscular as a lot of guy's on here) body.....
I didn't get nasty there, just thinking of how it'd be nice to have some lovely ladies admiring me...

How I personally do mine....palms facing away because for me it works my back better...

same here.. palm facing me makes me feel it more in my arms

In another issue.......what does Sadie do for work that allows her to play on the internet all day and get paid??

Im a senior network engineer/manager for a hospital.. my job IS ON the internet.. and i can do 10 things effectively at once.. i have fixed 6 major issues this morning while fighting with you.. the long gap in posts was because i had to go help a tech replace something in a different building

I know i am a software architect/IT Director for my company and i can't picture being in a management role without having the need to be able to speak and write proper english:D

Anyway, who in their right mind doesn't think that something that causes the sides that clen does would be bad for you or have some negative effect on your body. I mean come on trembling hands, migraines, etc! Does this sound normal to you? Does this sound like the right choice over a proper diet and sound training? I agree 110% with aeliop on this one, we have people coming on this board seraching for the magic drug that are going to do EXACTLY what they read and end up causing themselves lasting harm.

Personally, clen makes me feel like shit and if i have to do a tad more cardio or tighten my diet up just one more notch, i would take that any day over having trembling hands and feeling like shit. Just my personal opinion and two cents.

clen make YOU feel like shit.. i dont shake get headaches.. NONE of that it reacts differently on different humans and the thread (if you read it) is about him taking the dose before he went to sleep..

not for nothing but anyone that does EXACTLY what they read on the internet is stupid.. it can be a rough guideline but certainly not set in stone and PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT anyone that doesnt get that probably shouldnt put anything in their body..any substance... ANNNNYYYY SUBSTANCE can do harm to your body..

routers dont give a shit if i punctuate.. in fact.. if i did they wouldnt do that i tell them to do

Watch them rip off of the bone.........bad choice of exercises

Bro you would say to avoid chins? What exercises do you feel are best for a good back. I have gotten good results from pendlay rows as described in starting strength, are you a fan of these?

thanks.

:) the student has become the teacher ; )

you are the king of internet persona douche bags. you hide behind the screen and talk shit. you will be banned soon. your short stay has contributed nothing to anyone here in the slightest way. in the real world you are "that guy" in the e.r. with a fist dent in his face...but oh yea this is cyber world!

Hahaaahhaha

you are the king of internet persona douche bags. you hide behind the screen and talk shit. you will be banned soon. your short stay has contributed nothing to anyone here in the slightest way. in the real world you are "that guy" in the e.r. with a fist dent in his face...but oh yea this is cyber world!

Everything I felt like saying but just couldnt pull the trigger........:) Heck, I may have been a tad nicer...........note to Gyno.......dont talk shit to Whiteknucks.......you may just have bit off more than you can chew.

oh, is that the case?
I would really get into this, but this IS the internet. I work in the ER, don't believe I've ever seen a fist dent.

Phil, bite off more than I can chew. lol. Not quite. I'll leave all the internet tough guy talk to him. While I was over here fighting for peoples rights to express their own ignorance, he was problably street fighting or something else silly. The last time I had to put my hands on someone was when they reached for my M4 in the streets of Fallujah

Well

oh, is that the case?
I would really get into this, but this IS the internet. I work in the ER, don't believe I've ever seen a fist dent.

Phil, bite off more than I can chew. lol. Not quite. I'll leave all the internet tough guy talk to him. While I was over here fighting for peoples rights to express their own ignorance, he was problably street fighting or something else silly. The last time I had to put my hands on someone was when they reached for my M4 in the streets of Fallujah

I admire you for that.........I do. But man, you cant treat people like that here......the ones you are protecting......you never know who is behind the computer......unless it is "Sadie" of course.

Phil, and or anyone else that wants to chime in,

If these palms 'toward you' ups are not weighted and only body weight is used, is there a problem? I always thought heavy chins were one of the best bicep exercises but because I can do so many I usually pre exhaust before I do em.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131