over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pulsing oral experience

I’ve used orals mainly tbol only on work out days and worked very well. I’ve been trying to run them like I used to ED but they make me tired. And I run tudca NAC and milk thistle. With high test. I was thinking about it and in my young years I would take split dosages and have no problem, so it’s gotta be the one large dose when trying dbol or drol etc that makes me tired. As you all know they come loke 50 mg ug vs back in the day when dbol was 5 mg and I would take them spread out. Gonna try to split them up and only take on work out days which are only a few since I’m into power lifting and it knocks the shit out of my energry and I sleep for days or stop training regardless of orals etc.

How long before a Work out would drol take to kick in and dbol? If I was taking 25 or so thanks.
An hour or so would be good imo

this is something i have been doing lately.ive lost 45 lbs. since january. im 55 and have dramatically reduced my peds I have been getting good results and using muchmuch less.and I feel better:move better,sleep better and have more energy and I like my new look my strong point has always been my shape but I always went for size now I see I was made to be lighter and highlite my shape instead of size

this is something i have been doing lately.ive lost 45 lbs. since january. im 55 and have dramatically reduced my peds I have been getting good results and using muchmuch less.and I feel better:move better,sleep better and have more energy and I like my new look my strong point has always been my shape but I always went for size now I see I was made to be lighter and highlite my shape instead of size
I'm right there with you. I dont care about size at this age. Although I can gain easily just on small ped doses food and weights.
I care about quality of life and feeling good.
I draw inspiration from many on this board. Especially when it comes to diet and being consistent with my workouts. Although the workout part is easy since I'm addicted to the endorphin rush.
One area I can certainly improve on is time management. I have my grandson to care for now and my workout windows are only two hours now and only one window during the day.
Prior to him, I could workout morning or afternoon or both. Now I have to pick one and make sure I make the best of that time.

I'm not far behind you at 54. What orals/dosage are you using?

How long before a Work out would drol take to kick in and dbol? If I was taking 25 or so thanks.
Most seem to take it about an hour before. I've played around with it a ton and I like about 3 hours before for most neural stimulation and strength. I like 50mg of Anadrol and 30mg Halo when I want to break PRs. An addition of TNE is nice lol. Just play around with it to see when the effects seem to peak.

Aside from t-bol or var , I only use orals as a preworkout. I really like d-bol for the boost in strength/energy, I can feel it kicking in around 30 mins after dropping it but if I don't get too restless I try to wait another 30 to let it build up more

Most seem to take it about an hour before. I've played around with it a ton and I like about 3 hours before for most neural stimulation and strength. I like 50mg of Anadrol and 30mg Halo when I want to break PRs. An addition of TNE is nice lol. Just play around with it to see when the effects seem to peak.
I prefer 2-3h beforehand as well. 1H is too short a timeframe imo.

Just my .02
For some reason both 50mg Anadrol or 25mg Anavar seem to really amp me up for the WO. and yes at least 1 1/2-2 hrs before. How much gains they give, who knows? That said being energetic for my WO is helping gains anyway. I also have 25mg real Ephedrine. Afraid to mix it with the Drol, my head might explode!!!LOL

Just my .02
For some reason both 50mg Anadrol or 25mg Anavar seem to really amp me up for the WO. and yes at least 1 1/2-2 hrs before. How much gains they give, who knows? That said being energetic for my WO is helping gains anyway. I also have 25mg real Ephedrine. Afraid to mix it with the Drol, my head might explode!!!LOL
I used Reforvit B before a workout like that, and it was as good or even better. It is definitely something that some guys dont even consider. For a good workout, it sure helped. I did feel like it was terrible for my BP though. It just felt high while i was working out, but I dont recall ever measuring it.

I used Reforvit B before a workout like that, and it was as good or even better. It is definitely something that some guys dont even consider. For a good workout, it sure helped. I did feel like it was terrible for my BP though. It just felt high while i was working out, but I dont recall ever measuring it.
I'm trying to be conservative in my stims that effect BP but, I really need to get my Wo in at a high level, or just stay home LOL I have a huge heart disease history and I believe you do too.

I'm trying to be conservative in my stims that effect BP but, I really need to get my Wo in at a high level, or just stay home LOL I have a huge heart disease history and I believe you do too.
Not sure how harmful having high BP for a few hours is going to affect the heart, but seeing that most work out about 5 days a week, I think the hours add up fast.

Something to certainly avoid IMO. Some guys walk around with high BP all day long. IMO, guys need to take a BP med at least during cycles when their BP is up. Used to be we would cycle off and back on. Nowadays guys are pretty much on all the time, so BP is probably over normal all of the time

Not sure how harmful having high BP for a few hours is going to affect the heart, but seeing that most work out about 5 days a week, I think the hours add up fast.

Something to certainly avoid IMO. Some guys walk around with high BP all day long. IMO, guys need to take a BP med at least during cycles when their BP is up. Used to be we would cycle off and back on. Nowadays guys are pretty much on all the time, so BP is probably over normal all of the time

What about the effects of acute BP spikes from lifting? The valsalva maneuver. They say this causes heart enlargement in weightlifters, some of it adaptive, but when paired with steroids/gh perhaps pathological.

I'd hate to know my BP during lifting lol. I've often bled in strange spots like the top of my head and beside the ear. Once I went blind in one eye for 30 seconds after a lift. Enough time to start panicking.

The valsalva maneuver. They say this causes heart enlargement in weightlifters, some of it adaptive, but when paired with steroids/gh perhaps pathological.
I also thought for a long while the valsalva maeuver and strength training contributed substantially to cardiac changes like heart size/LVH, but if you remove AAS use from the equation (e.g., in drug tested athletes), power athletes are more similar to skill sports and by extension the sedentary population than vs. endurance athletes, where cardiac changes are substantial.

Exercise itself is good for our blood pressure/heart rate. The valsvalva maneuver definitely does cause an acute spike though! I just don't think it causes any significant chronic changes. Resistance training still causes some adaptive cardiac changes, likely via the same mechanisms as cardio, and to a lesser extent than endurance training.

Any M1T experience?
I LOVED everything about it. I bought mine OTC from Art Attwood's supplement store Results. It was like twenty bucks out the door. I had zero sides that were noticeable but was also 21 and there was no post cycle lab work. Blew me up like crazy, great strength as well. Never went higher than 20 for 3 weeks.

Now were I to try these today I am pretty sure they would kill me lol. I am a huge baby and even if the compound agrees with me mentally I psych myself out early on and the first wiggle I feel in my chest area and I bail on almost everything thing. I am still coming to grips with the fact that my Olympia debut may never take place.................sigh. lol

TNE (test no ester), not an oral, but IMHO a less toxic and more potent compound to pulse pre-work out (especially if you are just on TRT level test most of the time).
I have used tne pre workout when doing adf and having to train fasted some days. I didn't really feel it, but strength continued to go up on low calories.

This is slightly off subject. I’ve been taking orals like dbol and then a drol which I haven’t really used fully before just to see how I reacted and then when it wasn’t favorable discontinued. Recently which seems new is stomach upset and like big giant grey poop (sorry) and gas. I know my source is good because he’s from here and I’ve seen him tested and injectsble are good and even the rare ones. So is this just me getting older, late 30s or did I suddenly become super sensitive to orals? Usually I’m more of a tbol guy. My stomach gets huge and gassy. Other than that and trying each oral for a few days. I’m usual a test only guy. And maybe tbol once a year. I’m just curious if it could be filler or the way I aged or something. I used dbol in the past in my early 20s. And tbol recently but Never really gave drol a chance besides like 15 anapolans someone gave me a year ago. Also not sure I should get more tbol to try as a comparison. But I do want to stick with this guy so I’m hoping there is a good reason.

I love 20mg dbol pre-workout and 25mg drol for looking full(beach, pool etc)

I’ve used orals mainly tbol only on work out days and worked very well. I’ve been trying to run them like I used to ED but they make me tired. And I run tudca NAC and milk thistle. With high test. I was thinking about it and in my young years I would take split dosages and have no problem, so it’s gotta be the one large dose when trying dbol or drol etc that makes me tired. As you all know they come loke 50 mg ug vs back in the day when dbol was 5 mg and I would take them spread out. Gonna try to split them up and only take on work out days which are only a few since I’m into power lifting and it knocks the shit out of my energry and I sleep for days or stop training regardless of orals etc.

what does of tbol?

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member