over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Juice Extreme Review and Log

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yo, so I got my hands on a jug of Pump Juice Extreme from the good people at Muscle Research and MidwestBeast. Today was my first day using it and I had a hell of a workout. I have been going through a lot of personal stuff that really had me out of sorts and feeling low on energy and motivation... But today I totally killed it at the gym blasting shoulders. I am also on day 3 of DNP so fatigue is not super crazy but it has kicked in a bit.

I love the ingredients that they decided to use for this product. The energy in my opinion is very sustained with no noticeable crash for me. This is important especially with everything I am trying to balance (school, family, girlfriend, gym and work) everything in my life and still be productive after the gym. I should finish this jug in a little over 5 weeks, so during that time I will update this log regularly.

The only other supps I am taking is 350mg test c a week, 4ius hgh ed and 3ml synthetine pre workout. As I mentioned previously I started 250mg crystal dnp three days ago and will probably run that for a period of 10-14 days maybe more if I can handle it. I am trying to stay tight so that I can go into my next blast with a solid base and as lean as possible.

Feel free to follow me in my other log as well, I will have more pictures and other updates.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...me-level-100-barbarian-teknoviking-log-9.html

Attachments

• IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Today I hit arms (bis/tris) and had another great workout.

I only ate two meals before I trained today:

Meal #1: 3 slices of Food for Life Ezekiel Bread 4:9 (with stevia and cinnamon and on it) 1 carton of egg whites (50g of protein) and 1 free range omega egg.

I finished this meal after doing cardio (30 mins on the bike) fasted.

Meal #2: 6 ounces of Chicken breast + 1 cup Jasmine rice (cooked) with 3 asparagus.

I did not get to the gym until 3:30 in the late afternoon. I was feeling the low blood sugar. Plus I am currently on day 4 of 250mg Crystal DNP ed. I took my Pump Juice Extreme about 35 minutes before I trained. Once I started pumping out my first warm up set my muscles already started getting the best pump and this is while I have low blood sugar and on DNP.

In the last few weeks I have used a few pre workouts: hyde, eNDURE, finished a jug of Prime Nutrition pre workout and a few others samples that I had laying around. Nothing has given me a pump like Pump Juice Extreme, not even close. It is a nice feeling especially when I should be feeling flat as hell. Its wonderful knowing that i am getting blood flowing to the muscles getting that mind muscle connection and warming up the muscle to prevent injury from the very start of my workout. I know this sounds so dumb ha, but I totally stopped associating pre workouts with enhanced pumps and have used them mostly for the pick me up. Pump Juice Extreme reminds me of when I first started using pre workouts back in the day. Once again I had great sustained energy through my 1.5 hour training session. No feeling of being stimmed out of my mind and coming down afterwards.

Last edited:
Thanks for being so kind as to review this for us, bro! You are a beast and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it so far.

Today I hit arms (bis/tris) and had another great workout.

I only ate two meals before I trained today:

Meal #1: 3 slices of Food for Life Ezekiel Bread 4:9 (with stevia and cinnamon and on it) 1 carton of egg whites (50g of protein) and 1 free range omega egg.

I finished this meal after doing cardio (30 mins on the bike) fasted.

Meal #2: 6 ounces of Chicken breast + 1 cup Jasmine rice (cooked) with 3 asparagus.

I did not get to the gym until 3:30 in the late afternoon. I was feeling the low blood sugar. Plus I am currently on day 4 of 250mg Crystal DNP ed. I took my Pump Juice Extreme about 35 minutes before I trained. Once I started pumping out my first warm up set my muscles already started getting the best pump and this is while I have low blood sugar and on DNP.

In the last few weeks I have used a few pre workouts: hyde, eNDURE, finished a jug of Prime Nutrition pre workout and a few others samples that I had laying around. Nothing has given me a pump like Pump Juice Extreme, not even close. It is a nice feeling especially when I should be feeling flat as hell. Its wonderful knowing that i am getting blood flowing to the muscles getting that mind muscle connection and warming up the muscle to prevent injury from the very start of my workout. I know this sounds so dumb ha, but I totally stopped associating pre workouts with enhanced pumps and have used them mostly for the pick me up. Pump Juice Extreme reminds me of when I first started using pre workouts back in the day. Once again I had great sustained energy through my 1.5 hour training session. No feeling of being stimmed out of my mind and coming down afterwards.

awesome to hear will keep following to see how things go :) :headbang::headbang:

I had a pretty solid workout today. When I got there I felt like death and had no desire to train, but I just kept grinding the sets out. Its probably because I upped my dose of dnp for a few days and I got over that pretty fast ha, so I stopped today (was on for 6 days up to 500mg).

I am excited to run pump Juice when I have a few more calories in my diet. It is still having the same effect that it was having when I first started. I can 100% see myself buying this pre workout in the future. It is a great product and it is pretty cheap imo.

I had a pretty solid workout today. When I got there I felt like death and had no desire to train, but I just kept grinding the sets out. Its probably because I upped my dose of dnp for a few days and I got over that pretty fast ha, so I stopped today (was on for 6 days up to 500mg).

I am excited to run pump Juice when I have a few more calories in my diet. It is still having the same effect that it was having when I first started. I can 100% see myself buying this pre workout in the future. It is a great product and it is pretty cheap imo.

:headbang::headbang: awesome stuff!!!

I hit shoulders today and went extremely heavy on the db shoulder presses 7 sets total for the one exercise. Great pump throughout my entire workout and good focus. Still feeling a little drained from the dnp though mostly from lack of sleep.

Tomorrow I am going in for a monster leg workout. Cant wait to see what my legs look like with a massive pump :headbang:

I hit shoulders today and went extremely heavy on the db shoulder presses 7 sets total for the one exercise. Great pump throughout my entire workout and good focus. Still feeling a little drained from the dnp though mostly from lack of sleep.

Tomorrow I am going in for a monster leg workout. Cant wait to see what my legs look like with a massive pump :headbang:

should be interesting to see how the pump affects them

I am really happy with todays workout. Going to go in tomorrow to hit back again this time focusing more on width. Got a very good pump today while training. I had very good focus throughout my entire workout.

Triceps:

Cable V-­bar Pressdown
Sets: 1 x 10-20, 1 x 10-20, 1 x 10-20, 1 x 10-20, 1 x 10-20

Laying french press
Sets: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Seated overhead DB ext
Sets: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Close grip bench
Sets: 1 x 6-12, 1 x 6-12, 1 x 6-12

Biceps:

Incline seated double arm DB curl
Sets: 1 x 8-15, 1 x 8-15, 1 x 8-15

Hammer strength preacher
Sets: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Reverse cambered bar curls

Standing rope hammer curls

Standing double cable flex curls
Sets: 1 x 10-12, 1 x 10-12, 1 x 10-12, 1 x 10-12

Abs:

Rope Crunches
Sets: 1 x 20, 1 x 20, 1 x 20, 1 x 20, 1 x 20

I had an amazing workout today. I had the most incredible pump one of the best in recent memories. I also had incredible stamina throughout my entire workout. I highly recommend contacting one of the reps and get a log going to try this product, and you will know what I am talking about. Todays workout.

Back

Pull ups: 4 sets of as many as I could do with proper form. I go pretty deep and wide on these.

Assisted pull ups: 1 x 10-15, 1 x 10-15, 1 x 10-15

Hammer strength high row underhand: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Behind neck pull down: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Laying cambered bar pullover: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Rack dead lifts: 1 x 8-15, 1 x 8-15, 1 x 8-15

I had an amazing workout today. I had the most incredible pump one of the best in recent memories. I also had incredible stamina throughout my entire workout. I highly recommend contacting one of the reps and get a log going to try this product, and you will know what I am talking about. Todays workout.

Back

Pull ups: 4 sets of as many as I could do with proper form. I go pretty deep and wide on these.

Assisted pull ups: 1 x 10-15, 1 x 10-15, 1 x 10-15

Hammer strength high row underhand: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Behind neck pull down: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Laying cambered bar pullover: 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12, 1 x 8-12

Rack dead lifts: 1 x 8-15, 1 x 8-15, 1 x 8-15

Good stuff, man! Glad you're enjoying it!

Are you noticing that it is combating the fatigue from DNP nicely?

happy to hear this:headbang::headbang:

I have been having beastly workouts. I am still dealing with so much emotionally in regards to family stuff sometimes on the phone for hours at a time and its just zapping me. I am very grateful i have the gym as an outlet and using this pre workout is helping me have good focus during training. I encourage you guys that are looking for a new pre workout to hop in on the sale that is currently going on and pick up some pump juice extreme.

I picked up two jugs of this on sale...great deal. I dont really rate pre workouts on taste but so far I have been enjoying mine. I picked up the watermelon and strawberry margarita this time. Will update on the flavor!

I picked up two jugs of this on sale...great deal. I dont really rate pre workouts on taste but so far I have been enjoying mine. I picked up the watermelon and strawberry margarita this time. Will update on the flavor!

Great log and I agree it's a great product. I have only tried the berry flavour and it was nice. The strawberry margarita sounds nice though :)

I have been having beastly workouts. I am still dealing with so much emotionally in regards to family stuff sometimes on the phone for hours at a time and its just zapping me. I am very grateful i have the gym as an outlet and using this pre workout is helping me have good focus during training. I encourage you guys that are looking for a new pre workout to hop in on the sale that is currently going on and pick up some pump juice extreme.

thanks for the kind words, I hope things are going as well as possible outside the gym

Still rocking and rolling on this pre workout. I cannot see myself switching any time soon. I have great focus in the gym even on low carbs and a sweet pump as soon as I get going.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131