over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Putnam at the North American- In the First call outs with the LH's

Status
Not open for further replies.
lynx said:
Ok, I suppose I'll put my nerd cap back on and actually do some work.

like getting in the kitchen and makin' me some cookies woman!! :p

i had to go back and read it... couldnt help it, plus i was caught red handed :eek:

Skip, you are wise beyond your years :)

Last edited:
jawbreakerkid said:
holy shit, this board blew up this weekend. Vander continues to baffle me. I completely understand where Gooey is coming from on this. Vander, you have a way of portraying an attitude of "the joke is on you" when you post regarding someone aspirations, physique, whatever. It's easy to critique when you're not the one in the trenches. Then when someone opposes your viewpoint like gooey, you resort to calling him an ass kisser. Maybe I have a little Iabadman in me too, (seeing we're both greasy wops ;) ) but I have a feeling, if you were face to face with any of these guys, you would be much more complimentary. To me you come off as being a spineless, smart ass. You're a phony, nothing more than a character behind a screen name. We have so many solid guys here, gifted athletes like yourself that are grounded, humble, respectful, and genuine people. I don't think you know who you are, who you want to be. You post so many "details" about yourself, about how great Vander the screen name is, how wonderful your life is, but if someone else posts about something positive happening in their life, you piss on it. If you want to truly be a member of this community, be happy for our fellow members and supportive. You can be honest, but there is a large gap betweem honesty and blatant disrespect. You constantly say you're kidding, that's cowardice, stand behind what you say, thats what men do. Don't try and be an internet superhero, looking for sidekicks who pm you, massaging your ego. You have gifts, I'll give you that, but those gifts are worthless when the personality behind them is lacking.

hey i say what i want and everyone knows i stand behind what i say , i didnt apollogize for anything :confused: have you read my posts :confused: i never said i was kidding about my posts about Putnum and Gooey? , i realize there all good guys , Gooey Putnam and the rest are all cool and i think there solid guys that are great at BB and helping others , i never knocked Gooeys attitude til he said some words about me that you can contest its in the posts , as for being a phony ? what am i phony about lol dude im way confused with your last post , i have gifts? wtf what gifts do i have ? you dont know shit you dont know me yet you wanna jump all over me , i have nothing against ANYONE on this board infact i like everyone , im not the sensitive type seems like you guys are and thats ok , im not gonna sit here and name call and bash on you or anyone else theres no point.

i stand by my posts and whatever ive written b4 , if you take it the wrong way and get bent so be it im cool with your attitude towards me and your judgement of my character , others who know me personally would read your post and know thats not the person iam so im happy enuff with that for those who dont know me assume and judge away what the hell do i care its your opinion and theres nothing wrong with that.

Oh and one more thing thanks for your honesty on how you view me. That in its self is comendable.

See!!

See how much pain you have caused us all Pete!! If you never did those G-damn North American Championships and placed so high, this thread never would have existed, and all this pain and suffering between members would have never existed. You entering that show effects us all.

that seemed like a genuine post Vander. However, alot of the members on this board feel the same way I do, there is an underlying cynicism in a majority of your posts. Hell, I don't think underlying is accurate, it's pretty damn evident. Maybe we interpret your posts differently than you intend, a big problem when communicating in the manner we do on these boards. So I guess we'll agree to disagree--respectively.

PHIL HERNON said:
See how much pain you have caused us all Pete!! If you never did those G-damn North American Championships and placed so high, this thread never would have existed, and all this pain and suffering between members would have never existed. You entering that show effects us all.

Phil, sometimes other people just dont think about how their actions affect others, SELFISH BASTARD!!!! :p :p

PP.... congrats.. you accomplished something most people can only dream of

jawbreakerkid said:
that seemed like a genuine post Vander. However, alot of the members on this board feel the same way I do, there is an underlying cynicism in a majority of your posts. Hell, I don't think underlying is accurate, it's pretty damn evident. Maybe we interpret your posts differently than you intend, a big problem when communicating in the manner we do on these boards. So I guess we'll agree to disagree--respectively.
well said , its hard to really know somebody on these things , im not a bad guy , if you guys know BBA and many others on here who know me personally theyll tell u im a good fella with respect for everyone i meet , i guess if we ever meet youll see that , as for me and my posts well its my true thoughts , let me elaborate this is gonna be a funny example but here it goes ,, its like when my girl comes into the room and says does this outfit look good - i have 2 choices - 1 yes sweetie it looks lovely OR 2 i can give my honest opinion which sometimes she doesnt wanna hear , so i say no atually that outfit doesnt suit you very well and its trashy lmao this would be me conveying my true thoughts , NOW whether she wants to hear that or not im still gonna say it , and when she asks me why did you say that i say in return well its my honest opinion , my honesty is one of my best atributes lol.

hope that made sense not the best exapmple but you get the point.

Vander_V said:
so i say no atually that outfit doesnt suit you very well and its trashy lmao

WRONG!! bravery is your best attribute! you have balls of steel my man. i just act like i didnt hear the question and leave the room, but then again, i'm a little bitch
:eek:

Dang i hate agreeing with Vander lol. I hate when people blow smoke up your ass. Nobody needs a bunch of "yes men" (especially in bodybuilding). It could only hurt you. If something is wrong or looks bad or needs to be changed, wouldnt u want someone to tell you so you could change it, or would u rather going around lookin like shit with it?

Last edited:
I agree TP4U. Peter and I just found it somewhat humorous that before the show (after posting a few pics of him on ProMuscle) Vander comes on saying. . ."I'll give my honest opinion after the show is over". . . and as soon as it was over he was the first to come on here to say why he thinks Peter couldn't turn pro. It's all cool now, though. . .

Congrats again, baby! I am SO proud of you! . . .Sorry you have to continue dieting for your shoot while I enjoy my burger and fries :). . .J/K:)

You need to stop the nonsense

JessFit said:
I agree TP4U. Peter and I just found it somewhat humorous that before the show (after posting a few pics of him on ProMuscle) Vander comes on saying. . ."I'll give my honest opinion after the show is over". . . and as soon as it was over he was the first to come on here to say why he thinks Peter couldn't turn pro. It's all cool now, though. . .

Congrats again, baby! I am SO proud of you! . . .Sorry you have to continue dieting for your shoot while I enjoy my burger and fries :). . .J/K:)

Please. You ended up getting upset, you didnt find it humorous. Cant we just drop the BULLSHIT already. Lets move on.

Jess and Pete you gotta realize criticism can only help. I said it before il say it again, u cant fix what u dont know is broke. Having people criticize should only give u more insight into what u can do to be better and fuel your fire. Look at criticism as positive and someone tryin to show you waht you need to do to improve

I think Vander did you a favor

JessFit said:
I did find it humorous. . .and THEN I got upset. The BS was dropped, I just made a comment in regards to what TP4U posted. Thanks.

IF he really felt that Pete could not turn pro, would you have wanted to have him tell you after Pete posted the pics before the show? I can just see it now..................

People take to heart too much these days. No room for sensativity in bodybuilding. Think about it, when it all comes down to it, whose opinion matters? Mine?.. hell no, other members of the board? no way...

THE PEOPLE SITTIN AT THE HEAD TABLE... THE JUDGES

JessFit said:

Hey Jess you also said hey Vander we got the cover of something lmao comical and youthful response which i actually did get a chuckle outta , ill have you know i have taken back all my pictures and iam done with mags and photos ;) , they will use you and abuse you and you get paid jack shit and thats the truth sista , im not sure why this whole thing got under your skin so much , you should be confident to the extent you wouldnt feel threatened by such comments instead you become extremely deffensive and argumentative which shows lack of faith and insecuritys .

now look i never said anything that was personally directed towards peter and we know that , i simply stated my opinion and if thats too much for you to handle Jess well then im sorry for upsetting you but what i said i stand by , this has nothing to do with Peter or I , it was about the sport , as for me commenting after the show well i did tell Peter i would do so afterwards which i did now whats wrong with that Jess you tell me . If you go back and read one of my posts i beleive i posted one saying how i didnt mean any disrespect just offered my true thoughts and opinion.

Here is a better way to look at it

YOUR opinion should be the only one that counts, otherwise you will let 7 men and women you dont even know dictate your happiness.

I thought

Vander_V said:
Hey Jess you also said hey Vander we got the cover of something lmao comical and youthful response which i actually did get a chuckle outta , ill have you know i have taken back all my pictures and iam done with mags and photos ;) , they will use you and abuse you and you get paid jack shit and thats the truth sista , im not sure why this whole thing got under your skin so much , you should be confident to the extent you wouldnt feel threatened by such comments instead you become extremely deffensive and argumentative which shows lack of faith and insecuritys .

now look i never said anything that was personally directed towards peter and we know that , i simply stated my opinion and if thats too much for you to handle Jess well then im sorry for upsetting you but what i said i stand by , this has nothing to do with Peter or I , it was about the sport , as for me commenting after the show well i did tell Peter i would do so afterwards which i did now whats wrong with that Jess you tell me . If you go back and read one of my posts i beleive i posted one saying how i didnt mean any disrespect just offered my true thoughts and opinion.

I found it very rude and childish to tell Vander that he got beat out of a magazine cover. But like I always do, I kept my mouth shut. :eek:

true but....

TooPowerful4u said:
Jess and Pete you gotta realize criticism can only help. I said it before il say it again, u cant fix what u dont know is broke. Having people criticize should only give u more insight into what u can do to be better and fuel your fire. Look at criticism as positive and someone tryin to show you waht you need to do to improve

their are ways to CONSTRUCTIVELY criticize someone to help them or help direct them to a more positive, realistic path. Everyone is sensitive about their bodies spec in this activity where that is what wins the contest. We all have are strengths, weaknesses, faults, good things, strong body part, weak body parts. We all have our own opinions, feelings, and thoughts. But this is suppose to be a board to help progress in the activity of BBing and all that is associated with it. We can all be positve, which doesnt mean u have to "ass kiss" but means u can respectfully give ur opinion to the person without the goal of insulting or hurting the person. This borad has way too many good people to do that, thats what muscle mayhem is for.
Gooey

what ever happened....

to TP4U's post... in response to V's magazine and exposure statement?
:confused:
Gooey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads