over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pumped prisoners

You can get anything you want in jail if you have the money and the connections, this is fact. jails with no weight rooms still have some big MFers. Guys take garbage bags filled with water and tie them to mop handles and workout. This is only one of many tricks they do to get bigger. If you've never been there, u really have no clue. Crack heads go in weighing 150 and come out 3 yrs later over 200 lbs

Very true. They also roll up books and commissary items in their bed mats and squat them just like a barbell.

I don't believe drugs get smuggled in because that shit gets weeded out.

Not to be a dick... but really??? Do you really believe that??? I'm guessing that I'm missing the sarcasm... then again maybe not... For whatever it's worth drugs regularly get smuggled into prisons and even jails. It's a constant battle/game between guards and would-be-smugglers. I spent 6 years doing contract work as a therapist for LA County Jail and the California Department of Corrections. I saw an x-ray of a guy who smuggled in a .25 caliber hand gun by shoving it up his ass... he brought this to the attention of medical when he found that he couldn't get it out...:eek:

I wish they would have let me sleep. My prison experience was nothing like jail. Except for my time in "the hole" (solitary), I was generally stuck in a big room with fifty-nine other men. Many of them were loud as hell at any hour. I really wondered how they managed with so little sleep. Most camps I was at were 5:45 wake up. The last one that I was at was 4:45 wake up or you missed breakfast. If you didn't have people on the outside sending you money, missing a free meal was a very bad move. I don't have to tell you guys that two meals a day isn't bodybuilding nutrition. So, some guys in the block partied until two a.m every day. I very rarely missed a meal so for the eight or so months at that camp I was sleep deprived for the entire work week the whole time that I was there. I would nap on the weekends as much as possible just from exhaustion. With so little sleep during the week and working so hard in the summer heat with that hot ass outfit on, it was difficult. Throw on top of that the M/W/F workouts. A lot of people would workout for a week and quit. I wanted to bulk up more than I wanted my freedom at that point, due to personal problems in my life. That was all that kept me going. I saw maybe a dozen people at that last camp with my drive for it yet most progressed so much better than I did. And many of them were better with so little sleep than anyone I've ever seen. I'm still sayin genetics.

Mack gets you jacked

Mackerel is where it's at in the prison system for protien. Due to how cheap it is, the prisoners consume more than the general population. Just read an article on this a few months back

I wouldn't trust tuna anymore, as it's probably contaminated with hydrocarbons and other chemicals like Corexit. That shit would clean your ass out & lube it up for good ol' Bubba! Perhaps canned chicken instead....

I saw some vids on Youtube - guys doing what they call burpees. You basically frog squat, jump, then go down for a pushup and repeat. Some people improvise on the jump and incorporate a pull-up. It's not uncommon to do several hundred reps - but I don't see how that adds mass.

Again- shows us what genetics is all about. atleast 95% of everything such as muscle growth, cancer heart disease etc. There are some jacked dudes doin life plus on 1500 Kcal a day.

100% genetics.aas are to hard to get in prison and would be way to expensive,to hard to conceal for long time and word would be out and you'd get snitched .rec drugs are what sell

Ive done a year and half in prison

Getting big was easy

I gained 20 lean pounds in a matter of 5 months. Naturally

First off, half the guys who come in have never touched a weight or are strung out drug addicts (as was true for my case)

So they can rebound from that drug addict body to an average body pretty quick. (muscle memory, even if youve never worked out. your body has that ideal weight it wants to be. so if its surpressed by drugs it will bounce back fast.)

Second... if you have money on your books... food is easy in jail.
You can buy almost anything off Commissary.
Packets of tuna,
Peanut butter,
Oatmeal,
Juices or packets of teas and juices.

If you get a job in the kitchen or your cell mate works there,
you can get extra servings of the good shit.

So on top of the 3 meals a day you can also trade and barter other ppl for their meals.

Alot of ppl are on medicines and crazy drugs and shit. So you could trade them some bullshit nutty bars for their whole tray.

You get plenty of sleep

You get CAN get plenty of food

We had a weight room in the one prison

The other 2 I was in, they didnt,

So we made due...

Squats with guys piggy backing on your back

Curls with laundry bags full of heavy books

Trash bags full of water

We had large tupperware kinda storage boxes in the one place,
we would empty out and fill with water.
Shit probably weighed 40-50 lbs when filled to the brim

Throw that on your back and do some pushups. See how much of a burn you get.

Pull ups with someone pulling on your legs.

Core work galore

Its def possible.
Its amazing how smart ppl get when they have nothing else to do and they get bored.

My first bunch of stretchmarks started in jail. Due to various push up routines I did everynight. Diff sets, reps, intensities.

Honestly... jail/prison saved my life. I got off drugs, and started my life long trip into fitness... all due to doing my time.

Remember though... every jail/prison is different.

Some dont have weights, or even yards really.
Some barely have commissary.
Some you are FORCED to work, with no pay.

So in relation to the OP's question... each persons experience is respective to their situation

its just like if you walk into a division 1 football lockerroom and you see the truly genetically gifted. and while youre logging all of your workouts in a log book, focusing on progressing your weights, meticulously watching your protein intake and coming on here to debate workout science and nutritioin theories, theyre mindlessly showing up to the weight room doing whatever routine the strength coach has for them and eating whatevers at the training table and theyre still huge and still cut up. some people just have it, theres no secret and no answer to how they get it, they dont have to follow all of the bodybuilding rules, they show up a little at the weight room, eat a couple of meals and grow. its called genetics.

I was in the Feds for a period of time. Dave Palumbo was in the same facility as me at the same time. When I was getting ready to head out after a year and a half, the weight pit in the institution I was in was on it's way out. It was outdoors, exposed to the elements, where it snowed, rained, etc. Everything was rusty for the most part and some of the bars bent from guys like Dave using hella tons of weight. I got into fitness and working out about a year prior to going on because I was convicted and out on bail at that point, so I figured I might as well start trying to get in shape. Gotta say, it's not easy to get "big" in most places like that. Yeah you can sit around and eat tuna and peanut butter all day but there are no WPI shakes to speak of and on top of that you have to work some kind of compound job in prison. I was on the lawn crew which mowed the compound, took 5 days to complete and then you had to start over the following Monday. Did this for 3 seasons of the year then just sat around in a cold garage during the winter days. I came out lean as hell from doing so much uphill cardio pushing a non-self propelled mower. I also didn't see how the bigger guys weren't dying from mercury poisoning eating 5 cans of tuna per day. In a low security facility it's easy to have things smuggled in by family members and if you know someone well enough, a guard or employee of the prison. There were definitely a couple of guys who were on gear in there because they were able to maintain 250 lb frames and ripped six packs all year around. Guys like this inevitably get busted and end up in the hole for a while, coming out looking like they lost about 30 lbs.

What a lot and I mean A LOT of people fail to realize, is that REGARDLESS if you are not eating sufficient protein, no matter what, the body HAS to heal. It may not heal at optimal speed as if u were eating big amounts of protein, but it WILL repair. There is no way you can put a physical load on the body, tear muscle tissue, and NOT repair... So even though if a person is locked up for 3 years straight, in that 3 years, tissue accrual is going to happen no matter what.

you can eat eggs, milk, tuna all day long if you wish.........even have protein sent in from the company of your choice.......dont believe the TV shows

:yeahthat:
And don't forget about the genetic department, You would be surprised of the level of genetic potential in a facility, not that I would know personally......;)

I would guess that having hundreds of people that might want to kick your ass at any moment would be the best motivation imaginable to workout. I doubt many people skip a workout. You want to be "seen" by your potential attacker as tough, not a workout skipper...

I've seen a few dumpster divers around here that have damn impressive builds. Small but unreal definition. In some cases, it could be the lack of food....

I think most people that were big on the outside, likely loose on the inside. Bobby "the bad seed" hoffman is one I can think of. Looked a LOT smaller when he came out. Still very defined but smaller...

Correction Officers/Guards

I knew a Tower Guard and yard guard that got busted for selling Azolol(winny) to Prisoners they got greedy $2-3 a tab and got snitched on. Some of these guys risk their lives for less than a $24,000 yr and if they have 3kids like one did and they can make a Couple hundred dollars a month they will do it. That guy was a CO for 4yrs, the other guy was straight out of the navy he was a CO for only 2months. So it's definately possible but rare compared to guys getting a Dime bag of weed sold to them.

Yeah I never got WTF was up with the crazy black guy genetics when I was in. I'm white and I would see skinny black guys KILLING 315 on the bench like it was nothing. It took me years AFTER being in prison to work up to that number. It motivated the fuck out of me though, seeing guys who were like 5'5 160lbs but lean as piss, even in jail, hitting big numbers like that under those shitty conditions, doing your workout outside in the weight pile (under a gazebo type thing) in the middle of a December day when it's snowing 2 inches around you.

I knew a Tower Guard and yard guard that got busted for selling Azolol(winny) to Prisoners they got greedy $2-3 a tab and got snitched on. Some of these guys risk their lives for less than a $24,000 yr and if they have 3kids like one did and they can make a Couple hundred dollars a month they will do it. That guy was a CO for 4yrs, the other guy was straight out of the navy he was a CO for only 2months. So it's definately possible but rare compared to guys getting a Dime bag of weed sold to them.

Where are these guys getting cash from. I thought you could only get a credit to your account but not have actual bills to avoid peoeple bullying and taking it from you. MM

Where are these guys getting cash from. I thought you could only get a credit to your account but not have actual bills to avoid peoeple bullying and taking it from you. MM

Criminal activity tends to run in peoples families. All you'd have to do is give your family, or friend, the information of who to send money to in a visitation and have them do it for you, assuming they were OK with lending you money until you got out of prison, or you had the money saved up in accounts outside that could be accessed by someone else. It's pretty simple.

genetics has to be a big part of it combined with an eat... sleep... eat lifestyle. I have a couple friends who have did a stretch or two and each time they've exited with the "just got out look"..LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear