over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pumped340 Hair Transplant and Hair Fibers

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
@pumped340 thanks for sharing your experience here. It’s very informative and greatly appreciated.

I cannot speak to how duta/finasteride would impact you if you did not take any test. I think most people that have those issues do not take test and maybe thats why they run into issues. I personally think that is why I have not have any issues with it.

I think so as well. If I knew I was staying on TRT for life I'd be less concerned, but I may not be....at the very least I may come off for half a year or something for fertility, so it's not one more reason I'm averse to it.

I know Anubis probably thinks I'm crazy though :D seems to be that in his experience the side effects for most are very minimal.

https://forum.hairsite.com/t/dr-keser-1-700-grafts-fue/29249

This guy got 2/3 the grafts I got and at 8 months (where I am now) looks to have twice the density I have. In areas where he had NO hair before. Crazy. Definitely frustrated.

Also realize I'm repeating myself, largely using this to vent and be transparent about my thoughts throughout the process. I really expected so much more. I have a 10 year reunion in November and thought I'd be rocking a really thick head of hair.

Attachments

• Hair 51 10-6-19.jpg
    Hair 51 10-6-19.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Hair 52 10-6-19.jpg
    Hair 52 10-6-19.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
Some responses from another forum:

"You should be disappointed.

Sure, it’s possible that you will get some more growth, but in my experience, given the growth you have had, it’s not likely a second phase of growth will suddenly happen.

Name the doctor.
"

"Man, im really heart broken for you. Im in similar situation or worse situation but you have every right to be disappointed. Most likely will need a very careful revision. If that is what it looks like indoors in dim light then in direct sunlight or office lights it is probably more distinct.

Get multiple consults by multiple doctors to get a feel of what is required to fix this now. At this point, toppik it and let the area heal for another 6-8 months before you jump in any surgical chair.

I hope things really work out for you as i know how painful this is. Im trying to get out of a situation myself and it is extremely frustrating. Best wishes to you.
"

Anubis says no question he should be doing a revision. That won't be determined until 1 year out though. Problem is that still eats up time and money and another 600-700 of the remaining viable grafts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some responses from another forum:

"You should be disappointed.

Sure, it’s possible that you will get some more growth, but in my experience, given the growth you have had, it’s not likely a second phase of growth will suddenly happen.

Name the doctor.
"

"Man, im really heart broken for you. Im in similar situation or worse situation but you have every right to be disappointed. Most likely will need a very careful revision. If that is what it looks like indoors in dim light then in direct sunlight or office lights it is probably more distinct.

Get multiple consults by multiple doctors to get a feel of what is required to fix this now. At this point, toppik it and let the area heal for another 6-8 months before you jump in any surgical chair.

I hope things really work out for you as i know how painful this is. Im trying to get out of a situation myself and it is extremely frustrating. Best wishes to you.
"

Anubis says no question he should be doing a revision. That won't be determined until 1 year out though. Problem is that still eats up time and money and another 600-700 of the remaining viable grafts.

Thank you for keeping up with this thread Pumped. I'm sorry you're not completely happy with the results.

If he does a revision, that won't come out of your pocked will it? It sure as hell shouldn't..

Thank you for keeping up with this thread Pumped. I'm sorry you're not completely happy with the results.

If he does a revision, that won't come out of your pocked will it? It sure as hell shouldn't..

They said if less than 90% of the grafts take they'll do a free touch up, so it should definitely be covered. Anubis said it's clearly not 90% so hopefully Dr. Vories honors it.

what did you pay?
Just scheduled an FUE hair transplant with Dr. Vories as per Anubis' recommendation, apparently he's one of the best in the country.

I began thinning noticeably about 5 years ago but it's been gradual and hair fibers saved me. I've attached 4 pictures below, 2 without the fibers and 2 with the fibers and you can see it's a pretty dramatic difference. It's honestly put me back to where I was 4-5 years ago. I'd probably be ok without a transplant for another year or two, but I'm soon to begin a high end job that I will likely be in for many years, with a crucial first year, and can't afford to take a few weeks off and come back with a shaved blotchy head so I figured I'll get it done now and be set for a while.

I'm hoping I'm set for at least another 5 years without fibers at all, and then maybe another 5+ years with fibers before I would need a second transplant. I really want to avoid minoxidil and finasteride so I'm sure I'll lose my hair faster than I would if I used those, but I just don't want the potential side effects.

We'll be doing 2500 grafts, building up the top and front and bringing the hairline down a bit. The only time the hair fibers are noticeable is right in the very front so with the front being built up with transplanted hair I think I could get by for a while with the one transplant and the fibers.

Anyway happy to answer any questions and I'll be posting updates here.

that's a great price and they will regraph if x isn't taken...impressive

that's a great price and they will regraph if x isn't taken...impressive

What do you mean by "if x isn't taken"?

I would assume they will do a touch up as it's quite thin 8 months later, Anubis said they should without question.

That will still end up using up more of my limited grafts from the donor site though.

Pumped have you found out if they will be offering you anything. What is the doctors explanation? Have you been following him recently to see if he has been doing good work?

Hey guys - wanted to check in with my FUE brothers. Any of you guys end up getting on Finasteride? I've been considering it, I was just waiting until I finally dropped Deca and it got out of my system, which is where I'm at now. I've heard that fina can help with hair weight/density and make what you've got look thicker/fuller. Wanted to get you guys' opinion on that and see if anyone has experienced this? My hair post transplant still looks great but I had fine hair to begin with and I notice it looking even more thin in the winter. Wondering if Fina might help overall with thickening my hair.

I had like 2400 grafts done in Turkey. Then 1980 again in Tijuana. But it was for a full beard transplant. Close to 7000$ total with flights and hotel included.

Good luck man...
Don't pick at any skin no matter how post 7 to 10 days.

I had like 2400 grafts done in Turkey. Then 1980 again in Tijuana. But it was for a full beard transplant. Close to 7000$ total with flights and hotel included.

2400 + 1980 grafts all for beard?

Turkey is the place to go if you want value for money, you can get some very good results for 5k

Turkey is the place to go if you want value for money, you can get some very good results for 5k

I am not saying turkey does not have good results cause it does. But most placed in turkey are a "factory." and you will be one of the many patients for the day at most clinic. Your results may be Great, Good, or Bad. The consistency is lacking. and the problem with hair transplantation is the donor supply is limited. if you burn 3000 grafts and there is no or spotty growth, you just wasted 3000 grafts. Money is replaceable, donor hair is not (atleast not yet, they are trying to grow stem cells in the lab).

I am not saying turkey does not have good results cause it does. But most placed in turkey are a "factory." and you will be one of the many patients for the day at most clinic. Your results may be Great, Good, or Bad. The consistency is lacking. and the problem with hair transplantation is the donor supply is limited. if you burn 3000 grafts and there is no or spotty growth, you just wasted 3000 grafts. Money is replaceable, donor hair is not (atleast not yet, they are trying to grow stem cells in the lab).
I cannot wait. I wonder how many years away we are from this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear