over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pumped340 Hair Transplant and Hair Fibers

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Update, pretty much exactly one year. Can't say I've seen any growth in months now. This is a before and then two currents. I think the right side came out decently, kind of amazing how poorly the left side came out. Looks to me like maybe 50% yield there. If the entire thing was 2500 grafts I feel like his estimate of 1-200 grafts for the touch up will not be enough.

I also do wonder if the fact that I now continuously use fibers on that side will only make it worse by clogging up the pores essentially all day every day while the right side never has fibers in it.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 37
I also had a side that came in much weaker. I am not really sure why that is. Wish I did lol.

Same here one side is weaker; tekno. I am almost positive in our case it is due to technician error. On one side it was an experienced tech implanting on the other side it was a newer tech.

I don’t know what vories does, anubis told me he implants his own

Same here one side is weaker; tekno. I am almost positive in our case it is due to technician error. On one side it was an experienced tech implanting on the other side it was a newer tech.

I don’t know what vories does, anubis told me he implants his own

He did all of them on me, yea

had my hair transplant done a few months ago. Im about 4.5 months post FUE. The middle of my hairline is thick But the sides have a lot of gaps. Hoping it really straightens out the next 6 months... I was little upset myself because the technicians were laughing(man technician flirting with the girl technical) whie doing my transplant. Thought it was unprofessional to not be focused...

At what month did you see growth stop Pumped340? I hope these guys didnt fuck me over... but im still 4.5 months.... Just see videos of assholes on youtube slicking their hair back at 4.5 months.... I mean if i comb my hair straight down its a perfect hairline but if i flip it back its obvious i had a hair transplant because hairs are so thin and not much density...

Your left side looks good. Your right side looks like how mine does now at 4.5 months almost. I think i read something that the longer the grafts are out the surivial rate is lower. So maybe they did your left side with the newest grafts while your right side was done with grafts that have been to long.

maybe ill post pics of mine later... at 4.5 months..

had my hair transplant done a few months ago. Im about 4.5 months post FUE. The middle of my hairline is thick But the sides have a lot of gaps. Hoping it really straightens out the next 6 months... I was little upset myself because the technicians were laughing(man technician flirting with the girl technical) whie doing my transplant. Thought it was unprofessional to not be focused...

At what month did you see growth stop Pumped340? I hope these guys didnt fuck me over... but im still 4.5 months.... Just see videos of assholes on youtube slicking their hair back at 4.5 months.... I mean if i comb my hair straight down its a perfect hairline but if i flip it back its obvious i had a hair transplant because hairs are so thin and not much density...

Your left side looks good. Your right side looks like how mine does now at 4.5 months almost. I think i read something that the longer the grafts are out the surivial rate is lower. So maybe they did your left side with the newest grafts while your right side was done with grafts that have been to long.

maybe ill post pics of mine later... at 4.5 months..

It's actually my right side that's good, left side that's off (pics are reversed). I would say I stopped seeing noticeable improvements around 8 months.

I still haven't scheduled my revision yet...it's been a crazy time for me but I need to book that soon.

*sigh*

I've been able to avoid noticeable thinning in the crown up to this point but it looks like it's finally creeping up on me. Part of this is how my hair was brushed but yea clearly thinner. Bummer. Going to have to start putting fibers in the back now soon too.

Attachments

• Hair 60 2-26-20.jpg
    Hair 60 2-26-20.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 17
*sigh*

I've been able to avoid noticeable thinning in the crown up to this point but it looks like it's finally creeping up on me. Part of this is how my hair was brushed but yea clearly thinner. Bummer. Going to have to start putting fibers in the back now soon too.

Bro that’s not noticeable to anyone but you!

Well thanks, it's definitely getting more noticeable compared to say a year or two ago but tolerable at this point.

I can't believe how much dandruff I still have, even apparent in the photo. I recently bought this sulfate free dandruff shampoo https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFRNZRR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 with pyrithione zinc, have used it maybe 4x so far in the last 2 weeks and still use the conditioner each time afterwards but can't say I've noticed much difference. Maybe it takes longer than I expected

*sigh*

I don't think you are losing hair on your crown. Everyone typically has a little white at their crown.

Pump340,

I couldn't tell if you have tried Finasteride or not? If not, it would def keep the hair you have from falling out.....unless you go crazy with the AAS.

Pump340,

I couldn't tell if you have tried Finasteride or not? If not, it would def keep the hair you have from falling out.....unless you go crazy with the AAS.

I have not tried it. I know it would help me a lot but I have other health issues I'm worried about and don't want to deal with the anxiety of adding another drug. Also, I'd like to have kids in the future and don't want it affecting sperm quality (which is speculative). And lastly, I'm going through a tough period in life want now and don't want to take something that risks depression.

On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied are you with your results?

On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied are you with your results?

Right side, 8.
Left side, 2.

Overall, about a 5 which will hopefully be closer to an overall 7-8 after my revision.

If the revision goes as planned, I'm hoping fibers will get me through the next 5 years or so until my next one at which point I might try the guy Anubis recommends in Europe but who knows by then.

Revision is scheduled for next week, supposed to be just over an hour or so, "a couple hundred grafts". My hair is long now which still shows the issue but I'm going to cut it pretty short to hopefully emphasize to him how weak certain areas are and maybe he'll see how much is lagging and do 200-300 instead of 100-200 grafts.

Touch up is this week. To be honest, the weak areas almost became less apparent when cutting it down lol. Like if I just lie it down flat (bottom 4 pics), it looks a little thin generally but not significant in normal lighting, and like there's just a little recession. These pictures are with my bathroom's bright white light so weak areas are very apparent especially when brushing it back (top 4 pics), which is typically how I have it (at least in the front) and really shows the left side weakness. Before I cut it, if I flipped the front up, it looked like I had a nice full head of hair (illusion lol) with this big bald spot on the front left. I cut it with the intention of really emphasizing how bad certain areas were to the doc, but I think I accomplished the opposite. Either way, hoping he can thicken up the front and left quite a bit.
Hair 61 4-13-20 Pre-Revision.jpg

Have you thought about briging in some money and getting more? This is a great time to be a recluse and stay inside with Covid going around. I seriously lucked out with the timing of mine.

Have you thought about briging in some money and getting more? This is a great time to be a recluse and stay inside with Covid going around. I seriously lucked out with the timing of mine.

You know I thought about that, but I didn't want to rush it. Also, this would be shitty but I didn't want him to use that as an excuse to do less overall. What I mean is, lets say he was going to do 200 grafts to touch it up (he didn't give me an exact number) and I brought $1000 and said hey can you add another 200 grafts to really thicken it up...maybe he would then just do a total of 300 now with the thought process of now only needing to do 100 extra on top of that 200 I'm paying for. Again that would be shitty but I could easily see a doctor doing less for the "revision aspect" if he's going to already be doing some he's getting paid for in the same area.

If I did a different area, that would be something I'd be more comfortable with. So for instance 200 grafts as a revision in the front left, and then 200 in the crown area that has certainly begun thinning, as you can see in my picture above (2nd from the left on the bottom really shows it).

Unfortunately I am only scheduled for I believe an hour or so tomorrow, before another patient, so I don't think that would be an option. I am also temporarily furloughed from work, so maybe not the best time to be spending more.

LOL at the idea of being able to go right back to work with a touch up 😅

He ended up taking from two spots in the back, as you can see, and shaving the front where we needed more thickness. He said this would allow him to see better and avoid transecting previous grafts in that area. I told him to do whatever would give the best result. No one will really be seeing me anyway so it's fine with me. He ended up doing 200 (207 according to his tech) grafts. If those take then I think the result in the front should be pretty good, and I'll use fibers as the back thins until I get another procedure down the road.

Attachments

• Hair 62 4-16-20.jpg
    Hair 62 4-16-20.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 18

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads