over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pumping Iron, the movie !

Geoffke

Banned
Did anyone see pumping iron?
I just downloaded a scene from bearshare. Waw, Schwarzenegger, he is even bigger than i thought.
In my local video store, the don't have pumping iron, because it' s to old. Crap! I only see 1 minute, but i'm very impressed.
I wonder how much steriods he used? Did he used the year on, whithout rest. I think we will never now.

How much do you guys think?
2 g test? Or... more??

Arnold has always been on of my favorite bodybuilders. Do I think he went as high as 2 grams?, No. But I would bet he did at least
1gram and 50mg D-bol and shit loads of primo. I could be wrong though. He competed before I was even borne.

Hmm

He was 242 I believe, and if you looks his legs where not nearly as big as the pros of today so he had another easy 10-15. He could be making a name for himself today, Those arms, and small ass waist, not to mention his upper chest.

Not to mention that hardly any of the top level pros can do a vacuum like those guys could do.

wolverine said:
Not to mention that hardly any of the top level pros can do a vacuum like those guys could do.

I don't think they could if they wanted too_One of the only pro's I've seen do it was Shawn Ray, and that was years ago

Arnold was a true testament on how far you can go with good genetics and little sauce. He was all about work ethic. Have you read "The education of a bodybuilder"?. That was one hell of a book. He didnt follow any conventional thought at the time. Yates was the same. He did what he thought was rignt and both men pushed BB into the next level. All hail ARNIE or die!!!:)

In response to Wolverine's thread, I think those 60s-70s bbers have great physiques. You don't see anyone doing a decent vacuum shot nowadays except Shawn Ray

arnolds best shape ever contest that is was 235 he says so in his book however i did read another book i forget the name it was so long ago maybe someone knows it he tried to stop it from going to press anyway in it this lady talked to his old lifting buds in his home town and they said he used so much roids it was scarry and one fella said he did about 4 times as much as everyone else same with his training wich was clear by how many sets he did but i do not know what was normal use back then so 4 times as much might be around what we do who knows but the man was great and i think did more for bodybuilding than anyone else as far as makeing our little sport known before him it was a kinda cult sport oh by the way he also states that he has bulked up to 265 before

Everbody thinks that Arnold was a great person in his trainingdays. But, he was not. He was an aggresieve bully, if you looked at him at the wrong way, he would give you a puch. Sometimes, he was in a fight, every day! And, if you were not big enough for him, he wouldn't speak to you. He was an animal, fighting for succes. But his way of thingking brought him to the top!

Does anyone now a site where i can download pumping iron for free?

preist943 said:
arnolds best shape ever contest that is was 235 he says so in his book however i did read another book i forget the name it

It was his "unofficial biography". Good read. I bought a copy on e-bay a few years ago for $5. Turned out the person selling it was in the same city as me. It said that he did mostly primo and dbol, but never said exactly how much, just that he would scare people by the amount he took. These days, people would probably laugh at those amounts.

wolverine said:

It was his "unofficial biography". Good read. I bought a copy on e-bay a few years ago for $5. Turned out the person selling it was in the same city as me. It said that he did mostly primo and dbol, but never said exactly how much, just that he would scare people by the amount he took. These days, people would probably laugh at those amounts.
thats right thats the book i lost my old copy i guse i should look at e-bay

hey bro thx for the link just bought one

Pumping Iron was a great inspirational flick. I just wish there was a little more lifting going on. It would have been great to see the big guys moving crazy weights around. I would've like to see Franco deadlift, and Arnold bench press really heavy. Also I wish he would've included Zane in there. I think I saw him once on stage, but he wasn't featured or interviewed at all.

Geoffke said:
Does anyone now a site where i can download pumping iron for free?

If I lived in Belguim, you could have mine for free. I didn't like it at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131