over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

purchase peptides mgf + igf des log

Hmmm interesting...I decided to measure the lower portion of my quads tonight (same exact mark as in the pix above, I have a little birthmark there) and they measured at 25 inches on the dot. That's a half in gain for 4 pounds net gain.

its also night time and have been on my feet for the last 5-6 hrs, so there may just be some swelling. I'll measure tomorrow morning and if there still at 25inches, I'll post a pic. Curious to see how much of this is just cellular water retention and glycogen. probably most of it, so I'm not going to get my hopes up. If I can net a real inch for this entire 30 day trial run, I'll be one happy mofo.

Great stuff mate!

Wish i trained everyday so i could pin it like yourself, might actually pin weak areas on off days too tbh, i did hold water last time i did this but with cardio bloat was kept down and was really jacked all day.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Day 7

weighed in at 215.

Leg day. Good strength, endurance, and pumps like the rest of the days. I look leaner everywhere esp in my face. Seems to be having issue with women chasing me around the gym. :lol:

Day 8

weighed in at 218.

Hard to believe I jumped 3 lbs in scale weigh. I can usually tell in my face and my upper body when I first get up and look in the mirror to shave, but this go around at 218, I look tighter this time. It could just be all in my head. Another great workout. Felt strong as hell and endurance was great! Polish off workout with 2 working set of front squats.

Also I'm noticing I great deal in recovery since beginning this protocol. I feel like I can bring the intensity each and every time for 7 days a week if i wanted to and not feel like crap. Of course I'm not going to push it. maybe if i wasn't going to school and working I'd more then likely do it and maybe even 2 a days, but not trying to push my luck.

One more note, I've been having to take naps after workouts or directly after work and I'm still able to sleep well at night with little to no sleep aids. This is very interesting since I've been having to alternate b/w 10mg melatonin and 3 benadryl a night for a cuople of years now.

I'm off tues and will be a little over a week in. I'll take measurements and post pics then.

Day 10

weighed in at 216.25

Pics from this morning as promised.

A little over an inch on the lower quad and about a half inch on the arms. As you can see I haven't lost much conditioning. At this point its looks like true muscle hypertrophy or hyperplasia, but I really wont know until coming off the peptides all together. I got to say though, I pretty damn happy with the results so far, curious to see how far i can get in the next 15-20 days before I'm all out peps

I should note that my hunger levels have gone up since starting this protocol and I have incorporated more carbs and protein but nothing to crazy, under 500 additional calories if that on some days. I just thought I add that to make this log as accurate as possible. Other then that no other changes have been made.

**broken link removed**
25 inches here. the way the tape was wrapped around, it may of given me a quarter inch here. I included a second just below for more accurate measurement.

**broken link removed**
Almost 25 inches, which is almost an inch up from the last set of pics 10 days ago. As you can see definitely some progress. Conditioning looks almost the same as the previous, but with more outer sweep.

**broken link removed**
measuring 19 inch from the 18.5 10 days ago.

Last edited:
10 day comparison

before
**broken link removed**

10 days later
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I'm curious to see if you're going to keep those gains on the certain areas.

Keep us updated.

I'm curious to see if you're going to keep those gains on the certain areas.

Keep us updated.

Me too, but I'll tell you what...there has to be some growth going on and not just super compensation of glycogen, b/c I'm getting some good strength gains with the added size.

I'll be sure to post some post cycle pics to give us all an idea of how effective theses peptides are. Maybe at the 2 week and 1 month mark. It would be amazing if I just keep growing, maturing new muscle cells.

Nice one mate!

props on the pics too, how a progress/experimental journal should be :)

I always heard that no peps can cause site growth, well maybe the peg mgf. Everyone says you get great pumps with des and I agree but it won't enhance site growth. I'm interested in seeing how your post cycle goes.

Day 15

weighed in at 215.50lbs

Its been a few days since updating this..been real busy.

The only thing new to report beside some growth- both site and overall, is I'm seem to be leaning out quite well. Also, this stuff makes me want to nap after each workout. If I don't get that nap in I feel like crap until I do. My workouts are all going very well. I feel like a beast each time I step foot in the gym and the pumps are still as good as from day one, not noticing any kind of desensitization.

Will get some more progress photo's on my next day off this Saturday. Stay tuned. :)

Great job! Looks like you are responding very well to the peps. Looking forward to your pics.

Day 23 I think. I lost count lol.

So far so good! Peps are doing there thing and training has been nothing but spectacular this last month. These were taken thing morning right before hitting the gym for leg day.

legs measuring 25.5. i believe i was able to get a 1/2 inch and I'll take it. Really happy about this.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

arms remained at 19?? A little disappointed here, but at least my body balances out more then it did before with my arm over powering my legs.
**broken link removed**

Quick comparison

day1
**broken link removed**

day10
**broken link removed**

day23
**broken link removed**

My run is coming to an end in 3 days. A very sad day indeed, but not all good things can last forever.

I'll try to put up a few more pics in about 2 weeks to see if their is any more noticeable progress. Crossing fingers and hoping for the best.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws