over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PURE KARBOLYN!

aqrojase

Registered
hey brothers!

what are all your thoughts on Karbolyn? What type of results should I expect from karbolyn by professional supplements. Would you say the results are similar to plain dextorse?

I have used Karbolyn or Vitargo for awhile now and I love the stuff.. Most carbs (sugar, waxy maize) bloat me and kill my appetite for like 3 hours..

I can take 100g karoblyn, 10 creatine, 10g bcaa, 10g glutamine post workout and be hungry 30 minutes later.

It also helps ridiculously with my energy level after my workouts.. Normally I am drained, but afterward I can tell I'm not quite as tired. Especially when I'm dieting down.

Yes i tried waxy and i would get bloated as hell. One day i made a mistake and took 100grams of waxy while at work....man i had to run to the bathroom every 10 mins lol. The only downside to karbolyn i see so far is probably the price, but if it works then it's worth it i guess.

Switched to Karbolyn this year from Vitargo and very pleased with my decision to do so. Not only is it more affordable, I feel great after drinking my pwo shake. No bloating, loss of appetite, etc.

Switched to Karbolyn this year from Vitargo and very pleased with my decision to do so. Not only is it more affordable, I feel great after drinking my pwo shake. No bloating, loss of appetite, etc.

how is karbolyns effects on muscle fullness. Does it keep muscles full through out the day

I love the stuff, def noticed a difference in fullness

I take 1 scoop preworkout and 1.5-2 scoops post workout depending on what bodypart I trained

I LOVE Karbolyn! I'm doing a keto diet, but take 50g of Karbolyn with bcaa and glutamine and it really helps me maintain training intensity thru the week.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I use professional supplements karbolyn post workout and I love it.. Evogen is coming out with their own karbolyn, and all of evogen products are pharm grade products. I will be trying it when I get some, and I will report back to this thread.

how is karbolyns effects on muscle fullness. Does it keep muscles full through out the day

I do notice an increase in fullness, even while cutting at the moment. I was much flatter last year and my cycle/diet are very similar.

Are any of you guys using this stuff intra w/o as well? If so, please share how it is working for you

Are any of you guys using this stuff intra w/o as well? If so, please share how it is working for you

Hey bro. I used to take it intra but stopped as I wasn't able to push myself too much while bloated.

Stuff is fantastic PWO. It is all I will take for carb replacement.

Their new flavor - Strawberry Popsicle is amazing!

ITs amazing.

i went a head and picked some up last night. I have taken 4 servings and damn I have never been this full and vascular. it's a great addition to a good cycle.

Hey bro. I used to take it intra but stopped as I wasn't able to push myself too much while bloated.

Awesome, cant wait to give this a shot once I get done w/pre contest diet..

Agreed on the strawberry popsicle!! Excellent taste...
I use around a half scoop pre workout mixed with my preworkout and half intra with my intraworkout supplements and love it... Kitchen chemistry...lol

Vitargo does make me bloated and loss of appetite so I will have to try it out. :)

I love the stuff and personally go through quite a bit of it.

I like it pre, intra and post work out and I stick to just 50grms /1 scoop each serving. I never get bloated by it as it seems for me to absorb very fast.

I love the stuff and personally go through quite a bit of it.

I like it pre, intra and post work out and I stick to just 50grms /1 scoop each serving. I never get bloated by it as it seems for me to absorb very fast.

Same here mike. After you mentioned it i said hell with it and ordered a bunch. I absolutely love it!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff, been using and promoting the use of it since it was 1st put out by Professional Supplements, and still am loyal to the Prosupps pure Karbolyn.

But theres always someone who starts shit , saying its just a carb source like Waxy Maize, or Dextrose... even table sugar.... Whatever..... :rolleyes:

I am fed up talking about it so I just tell em to try the stuff. Or STFU.

Well went out a bought a jug of it last night so we will see...... :)

I mix the Strawberry with Cookies and Cream Isopure and it's bomb.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear