over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pure oils trest ace log.

need4tren

Registered
picked up a few vials of trest ace from pure oils. thought i would add another log to the internet so people have some research to go off of because little is known about this product.

process ordering from pure oils, back ordered on the 4th of December, product was said it was available and selling on the 18-19th, my order was shipped out on the 26th. no shipping was provided till 5th of January due to me emailing them the week before. package arrived on the 8th of January. but i understand its a busy time of year ect,looking at the shipping route it took, i would suggest you priority ship it if you order.

first shot was Thursday the 8th. front-loaded 200mg as i was going away for the next 3 days. wanted it in my system by the time i came back, plugged it in with 2 different 5cc syringes, 2 cc trest 2 cc eq 1 ss sust each pin, absolutely no pain. which is surprising, was pretty thick to push through

Saturday night went to the gym, noticed nothing. except libido way up randomly got hard a few times through out the day which never happens. mood wise emotions are definitely running all over the place, guessing because of the estrogen conversion.

will take weight tomorrow and update as it progresses, starting off at 75mg a day as i hear 50 a day may not give results that u want.

trestolone has been in for 5 days now, nothing new to report, sex drive back to normal. keeping it at 75mg per day of trestolone. hoping to see some changes or well anything soon.

weight as of yesterday is 222.5, although yesterday day and the day before, i had stomach issues which lead to me only eating 1 meal in those two days, but ill consider that the starting weight. but realistically i would be around 225-227 normally

day 6, very full today. had a great shoulder workout. was very strong and the reps would not stop. 1st set of rear delts after side delts i was shooting for 30 reps and got 105. my workout partner was counting 10 more, each time i just kept going. amazing pump. but this may also been from taking 4 scoops of preworkout and 2 cialas which i dont normally do. but i was an animal, grew as my workout went on.

cant say if its from the trestolone, or the fact slin is back in. but im liking it. picked up some halo today, gonna try holding off on it so i can see the power of trestolone, i do not train heavy or for strength but for size.

havent dosed any anti e since starting trestolone except for prami because of previous high prolactin. no estro sides as of yet. which is weird as im also on 1500+test and 750 eq currently

will take a new weight tomorrow

day 7 Thursday arm workout, no increase in strength. nothing really noticeable in terms of look. holding more water especially in face

woke up 7 times to piss last night, long sessions to, decided to take 50mg of aromasin on wednsday night due to sex drive being impared slightly. apparently holding more water then i thought

day 8 friday back workout, didnt feel very strong but my workout partner was not there so i didnt train as heavy as normal. trained for 3 hours as energy would not die. no insane pump or anything. hard to tell what the trestolone is doing. although im holding a ton of water in my face again.

have chest tomorrow and will update weight.

Last edited:
day 10 going to start dieting now, gonna hold off tren and stay on this stack to see how it holds to dieting.

3 things i notice are good pumps, good fullness and some lethargy and good appetite (may be because i dropped tren out before i started this)

gonna hold off tren to see how this is good for recomping

drugs as of now are

500mg sust -dropped from 1500 because of expenses
500 eq- dropped from 750-1000 because same reason
40mg halo ed - purely because i have them and i wanted to try halo out.
75mg of trestolone ed -may bump it up to 100 ed soon

diet is gonna start off at about 6400 clean calories and adjust, 20 minutes fasted cardio on step mill, not playing with carbs as of yet just everything clean, dropping slin out to a couple times a week preworkout .

Last edited:
day 15. good fullness and good energy. i been downing the Anti Es for the last few days and ive drops a shit load of water. look much better, almost a 3d pop that gh gives you. good skin ive noticed aswell. sex drive is retarded. today i had the day off, got up, ate, jerked off, napped repeat... times that by 8, its only 5 pm. but its preworkout so slamming some food and gonna get wired up.

no increase in strength thats noticeable but like i said i train for the pump
appetite up alot

put in tren two nights ago

been a little while since i updated, day 20. since i dropped out test i noticed a huge decrease in sex drive, i dropped it because of what i heard about trest in regards to sex drive. been tired ect last few days, plugging test back in tonight. fullness was lost aswell. trest is best stacked with test for sure. hunger is still hug. do not sweat on this compound like some. diet is very clean and im leaning out alot since i added tren, trest is doing its part aswell i feel. i would be way flatter without trest. no real strength gains to report

so not impressed with the compound as of the last couple weeks, nothing to really say about this compound, not even sure if its legit.

i ordered 4 more bottles 3 weeks ago, when they arrive i plan on running 1g a week to see if i really notice anything

recap on cycle
test- 1500mg
trest 75mg ed
halo 40mg ed
eq 750 a week
felt great, good fullness good energy hungry and libido was sky high

then dropped it to
500 test a week
75mg trest ed
halo 40mg ed
dropped eq out
added in tren ace 150mg a day

flat and tired most the time. no real strength gains (only thing i notice strength gains on is superdrol as i dont train for strength) and sex drive decreased hugely some of it is because eq of course

now running
100mg trest ED
150 tren ED
250mg of test

flat constantly tired all the time, no sex drive. i realize the increase hunger was due to diet changes in lower carbs and fats then offseason amounts.

not sure if the trest is legit or if its just a weak compound, so far i gain more from test or nandralone. maybe the next order will be different at 1g a day.

Thinks thats strange wether u train for strength or not you should be pushing more weights easily by now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131