over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PURE TORTURE!!!

Momma Hutch

Registered
Get this... This weekend I had to attend a 50th wedding anniversary, a 25th wedding anniversary and 2 birthday parties both for my father in law... yeah hutch's dad... Guess what??... all 4 parties had CAKE... and guess who had to cut and serve 3 of them... yeah me:s:eek:rt-smi .... I am feeling a little sorry for myself, so i had to post this and get some sympathy... thanks for listening since HUTCH is oblivious to my sadness and dismay! :(

BTW... you might not see any posts by Hutch anymore... you know since he might eat his fingers off... the f'in pig... or he has lost all feeling in them and they fall off from his fat cutting off his circulation!!!!!

awww Momma im soooo sorry sweetie..... *HUGS*

"If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger." Hang in there!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Get this... This weekend I had to attend a 50th wedding anniversary, a 25th wedding anniversary and 2 birthday parties both for my father in law... yeah hutch's dad... Guess what??... all 4 parties had CAKE... and guess who had to cut and serve 3 of them... yeah me:s:eek:rt-smi .... I am feeling a little sorry for myself, so i had to post this and get some sympathy... thanks for listening since HUTCH is oblivious to my sadness and dismay! :(

BTW... you might not see any posts by Hutch anymore... you know since he might eat his fingers off... the f'in pig... or he has lost all feeling in them and they fall off from his fat cutting off his circulation!!!!!
Now Momma Hutch your story has me LMFAO about the fingers thing. Yea that sucks being around all that yummy stuff and you can't have any. Look at it this way.....it is a real test of will power and determination. And it sounds like you passed with flying colors!!:) It is hard when contest dieting. It seems like everyone is in your face with food or out to get you. Hang in there Momma it will all be over soon.........and by the sounds of thin gs even sooner for some (HUTCH). H if i were you I'd set up a tent in the backyard!!!

I know its very difficult, but try not to focus on these things. Most of us have been in your shoes and can relate to what you just said.

On a side note, I will happily punish Hutch for his next show. Let me know what he dislikes the most (as far as dieting food) and i will run those foods for days in a row.;)

I like cake too and feel your pain:(

What I find funny is that after having all of those many cravings during your prep, when you finally do get to eat something you think you want...it doesn't seem quite as good as it used to.

That seems to happen with me anyways.

What I find funny is that after having all of those many cravings during your prep, when you finally do get to eat something you think you want...it doesn't seem quite as good as it used to.

That seems to happen with me anyways.

Me too! Its pretty damn disappointing isn't it!

Most of the time I dont eat those things, or I eat a very small portion. I hate it when the others at the party make you feel out of place by making fun of you for not eating any!

Momma Hutch....you know I love ya to death but I'm laughing my ass off right now. BTW I got some cheez-its at my desk u want any?

Next time that happens give me a call and I'll show up at the party to make sure that all the cake is eaten to make sure it doesn't tempt you. I am such a good guy;)

MAMMA HUTCH.....I FEEL BAD FOR YOU.

I WON'T GIVE YOU SHIT ON THE THIS THREAD.

JUST REMEMBER.....IF YOU DON'T EAT THAT CRAP....YOU'LL LOOK AWESOME!

REMEMBER ...MR. ARIZONA PAID HIS DUES....LET THAT FAT BASTARD EAT! LOL.

That post almost killed me! laughing and trying to swallow a beef burrito at the same time results in choking:(

Dont listen to him....he's in a low carb enduced pyschosis. He's probably even eating raw oat flakes off the floor at this point.:eek: :D

Dont listen to him....he's in a low carb enduced pyschosis. He's probably even eating raw oat flakes off the floor at this point.:eek: :D

30 minute rule!

Don't worry...

cause, I'm sure that you'll get to stare at all of us eating cake this Fri. as well. If you're really nice all week long, maybe, just maybe, I'll even let you cut and serve the cake to all of us. hehehe... I'm starting to feel better about my bloated physique these days, so I may even have 2nds, ok, 3rds!!! Hey, I deserve it now that I can actually lace my shoes up without my feet turning purple. If my cankles are gone by then, well I better stop now while I'm ahead...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws