over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PUREE MEALS 4 PURE MUSCLE

Well, as I replied to your pm, this is the first I hear about it. Until now, you certainly gave the impression that all you cared about is bodybuilding and nothing else in your life mattered but that.

I appreciate you noting that...
But if you look around, I have mentioned many many many a time that I am getting into law enforcement and that I go to school full time and what have you. In fact this same discussion occured before in which I had to explain myself and it was made clear.
This is a bodybuilding forum, so if my posts seemed bodybuilding related, I don't think that is of any unique nature...
If you look around you will find these threads I am talking of though, I can PM you links if you like.
I never, ever want the title of junkie by my name. You hit a bad note by saying that, NOT A JUNKIE BY ANY MEANS !

Now if you don't mind, I have to go study, so that I can maintain my 4.0, so that I don't have to be what you seem to think I will become.

Last edited:
IRON

I appreciate you noting that...
But if you look around, I have mentioned many many many a time that I am getting into law enforcement and that I go to school full time and what have you. In fact this same discussion occured before in which I had to explain myself and it was made clear.
This is a bodybuilding forum, so if my posts seemed bodybuilding related, I don't think that is of any unique nature...
If you look around you will find these threads I am talking of though, I can PM you links if you like.
I never, ever want the title of junkie by my name. You hit a bad note by saying that, NOT A JUNKIE BY ANY MEANS !

BigA DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY. WE ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR BODY AS WE DO ALL OF THE MEMBERS HERE. NO, WE DO NOT KNOW IT ALL BY ANY MEANS, BUT WE DO KNOW SOME...............SOME TRUMPS NONE. PLEASE TAKE OUR ADVICE AND THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT BEFORE DISMISSING IT.

BigA DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY. WE ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR BODY AS WE DO ALL OF THE MEMBERS HERE. NO, WE DO NOT KNOW IT ALL BY ANY MEANS, BUT WE DO KNOW SOME...............SOME TRUMPS NONE. PLEASE TAKE OUR ADVICE AND THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT BEFORE DISMISSING IT.

Thank you Phil, I truthfully appreciate those words. Thank you.

I understand exactly what he meant, but its easy to overlook all the hard work I put in elsewhere, certainly you can understand that it must be difficult to be judged by someone that doesn't even know you, just what they think they know. Hell, I made that mistake by judging you, and publicly on this thread of all places too, shame on me for that.
You see, you all, I even have the maturity to recognize my wrongs...
But will still never accept the word 'junkie' or unemployment next to my name!

YES

Thank you Phil, I truthfully appreciate those words. Thank you.

I understand exactly what he meant, but its easy to overlook all the hard work I put in elsewhere, certainly you can understand that it must be difficult to be judged by someone that doesn't even know you, just what they think they know. Hell, I made that mistake by judging you, and publicly on this thread of all places too, shame on me for that.
You see, you all, I even have the maturity to recognize my wrongs...
But will still never accept the word 'junkie' or unemployment next to my name!

I UNDERSTAND AND WE ALL RESPECT THAT.

WELL.....

Sometimes in a big family things get said,
and everybody with the same goals in mind
has had their say and Dad (moderator) and BigA
and everybody...
damn I love this bar.

you guys are great......

I understand where Phil, BigA, and some of the other vets are coming from.

Most of you younger guys will understand it at some point as well. There is more to life than bodybuidling. Yes, some of you believe to have well rounded lives but the points of views can differ - to an outsider or to a vet it might all ring the same - obsession. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and see what's going on. If you think about it - how much time do you spend on bb related stuff (meal planning, exercise, reading, etc). After a while it will take it's toll. How many social events have you missed or couldn't enjoy because of the life style?

It was said before - bodybuilding can be a very rewarding sport but, at the same time it can be selfish, self consumed, with little rewards. Not too many people can live off this sport though, only elite few will. But at the same time, look at the sacrifices that most of you are making when spending the little money that you have on nutrition, supplements, and gear.

At the same time, if I had a son and I had a choice whether he parties all night long and does drugs or bodybuilds, I would pick bodybuilding. But, as with everything else, balance is important.

This is not directed at anyone or in regards to the original post but it seems that vets are trying to relay this message over and over to the younger ones - take one step back, if it's meant to be, you will get there. No need to rush and try and do it overnight.

No one needs to take offence to constructive criticism and sooner or later, the majority will have to realize that little rewards go with this sport and they better have a back up plan.

As I have mentioned above, this sport can be very expensive. And I don't mean financially alone - physically, emotionally, financialy, relationship-wise, etc...

Cant we just all get along..............:D

Sorry could not refuse.

Oh SHut Up EverLast!

Sometimes in a big family things get said,
and everybody with the same goals in mind
has had their say and Dad (moderator) and BigA
and everybody...
damn I love this bar.

you guys are great......

You jERk!

:p :D :p I am sorry I just could not resist!:p :D :p hugs and kisses! You and Sassy have a Happy Easter!

Last edited by a moderator:
no really....

Hott,

Where else can you go online and get somebody of Phil Hernons' caliber to even notice you're alive, much less give you advice on any old idea you care to peruse?
A place where we can all say what might work and what you'd be a fool to try.

Kinda democratic and idealistic huh?
Kinda makes me glad to be able to just check on the progress of a thread and see what all is going with other people.

people that go out and eat carbs....
people that are piling it up while I'm carving it down.

Thanks Big A for having this place for us.:D

HAPPY EASTER!!!

^Bumping this thread

..i am thinking of starting to do this.

I have a hard time getting my meals in lately being short-handed at work.

It would be much quicker during our busy days for me to go with pureeing the food

RJ

Any of u guys currently doing this?

Im going to try it out see how my body handles it for a week, see how everything works out for me.

Yikes,

I just made it through all of these posts.....wow!! I took this thread as an idea for people to try with some recipes attached. I am very surprised by what took place. I too, have trouble eating all of my meals due to time. So I thought .."ok, maybe I haven't explored all of my options" well thanks for the ideas anyway.

Yikes,

I just made it through all of these posts.....wow!! I took this thread as an idea for people to try with some recipes attached. I am very surprised by what took place. I too, have trouble eating all of my meals due to time. So I thought .."ok, maybe I haven't explored all of my options" well thanks for the ideas anyway.

I tried doing it bro and blended up some green beans and a protein shake lol ...guess i figured "how bad could it be?"..

Answer: VERY VERY BAD:(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420