over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Purity of HGH?

The KIGTROPIN ,HYGETROPIN and JINTROPIN are both HGH, just belonging to a different company, KIGTROPIN ,JINTROPIN and HYGETROPIN are just brand names. Just like the nylon T-shirt, different brands but are common in functions and raws.

Let us talk about ORIGINAL JINTROPIN Hygetropin and Kigtropin now.

ORIGINAL JINTROPIN is produced by the company of GENSCI, Please remember, what I say is ORIGINAL JINTROPIN.It is no doubt that their quality is top and very expensive. Many clients hope to use it.But GENSCI company has very strict channels to control JINTROPIN .They just offer the product for qualified hospital or institute.It is almost impossible for person or company to purchase ORIGINAL JINTROPIN .Therefore, above 99% JINTROPIN you purchase from China are high imitation.

Let us talk about high imitation Jintropin Hygetropin and Kigtropin now.

In fact,their predecessor is naked HGH. If you compare HGH to a teddy bear without clothes, Jintropin Hygetropin and Kigtropin are teddy bear with clothes. They are made in the same production line with same raws.Some clients think Jintropin or Hygetropin or Kigtropin is better. So they are made different labels and packages. You can also make Alphatropin labels and packages if you like.

Maybe many clients think High imitation means fake.But high imitation does not mean no effect.Do you know a anticancer drugs Glivec?Indian generic drugs Glivec has the same effect with real Glivec produced by Novartis.But not all High imitation hgh are good. Some dishonest company offer no effect KIGTROPIN with incredible low price,maybe US$25-US$35/kit.But you know, you will get what you paid.

And what do you think about real Ansomone ? I ve a very great result and i can compare it with genotropin

And what do you think about real Ansomone ? I ve a very great result and i can compare it with genotropin

Dear my friend, as I said,you can make any tropin as long as you like it.You can also make your own brand. It is most important for the quality of the hgh, nothing about the package. Congratulations that your supplier is an honest.I think their any tropin is good same quality.

Dear my friend, as I said,you can make any tropin as long as you like it.You can also make your own brand. It is most important for the quality of the hgh, nothing about the package. Congratulations that your supplier is an honest.I think their any tropin is good same quality.

just to know your opinion between west pharma gh (genotropin pfizer) and asia pharma gh (ansomone ankebio)

just to know your opinion between west pharma gh (genotropin pfizer) and asia pharma gh (ansomone ankebio)

Dear my friend,it is not convenient for me to say the secret here.
You can add my Wickr :allianceraws for the truth.

Some of the terms which were mentioned here may be somewhat misleading

The USP (United state pharmacopeia) defines the minimum purity of human prescribed GH as 95%.

I may tell you as a fact that when our GH leaves our facility its purity exceeds 98%, and various pharma grade GH have been tested here on the forum to be even higher then 99%.

The slightest change in the molecule due to storage, transportation, or simply time factor would turn the GH molecule to what a HPLC test will detect as non GH molecule hence lowers the "purity", so the standard is set on 95% (on the same way a tablet form is accepted by USP standards if contains ±5% of the declared active material, so if the manufacturer declares a tab to be 10mg anything between 9.5mg to 10.5mg is accepted by USP standards).

So accordingly any batch which adheres to USP standards must be tested above 95% by HPLC, and most of the companies keep it much higher as there may slight degradation with time.

The HPLC purity test tells just part of the story, and theoretically even if GH was tested to be 100% pure it may be in vivo 100 non active - the HPLC tests the GH's molecular weight but not its 3-dimensional structure. The GH's unique structure is what gives it its ability to interact with the receptor, to defects in its 3-dimensional structure may prevent it from being active. This is why when developing GH and getting FDA approval for the drug there is another set of tests which is called bio assay tests. These tests check the actual ability of the product to interact with the receptor and effect in vivo living cells.

Some of the terms which were mentioned here may be somewhat misleading

The USP (United state pharmacopeia) defines the minimum purity of human prescribed GH as 95%.

I may tell you as a fact that when our GH leaves our facility its purity exceeds 98%, and various pharma grade GH have been tested here on the forum to be even higher then 99%.

The slightest change in the molecule due to storage, transportation, or simply time factor would turn the GH molecule to what a HPLC test will detect as non GH molecule hence lowers the "purity", so the standard is set on 95% (on the same way a tablet form is accepted by USP standards if contains ±5% of the declared active material, so if the manufacturer declares a tab to be 10mg anything between 9.5mg to 10.5mg is accepted by USP standards).

So accordingly any batch which adheres to USP standards must be tested above 95% by HPLC, and most of the companies keep it much higher as there may slight degradation with time.

The HPLC purity test tells just part of the story, and theoretically even if GH was tested to be 100% pure it may be in vivo 100 non active - the HPLC tests the GH's molecular weight but not its 3-dimensional structure. The GH's unique structure is what gives it its ability to interact with the receptor, to defects in its 3-dimensional structure may prevent it from being active. This is why when developing GH and getting FDA approval for the drug there is another set of tests which is called bio assay tests. These tests check the actual ability of the product to interact with the receptor and effect in vivo living cells.

Thank you for your attention my dear friend.
I think what you said about the purity of hgh is raw hgh powder,right?The purity can be 99% though there is just 1 iu active principle.Just like the finished oils Test Enanthate-250,the purity of Test E can be 99% no matter how many test Enanthate in the bottles,maybe it is 250mg/ml as marked or it is just 50mg/ml. So the purity can not express the quality and effect completely here.

Yes Sir, the purity in % refers to the the % of the GH from the total of the protein in the powder, it doesn't say what is the total amount in the vial

So for instance if a vial contains 10iu (which are 3.33mg) of protein and it's purity is 95% then the amount of active GH is 9.5iu inside this vial

Yes Sir, the purity in % refers to the the % of the GH from the total of the protein in the powder, it doesn't say what is the total amount in the vial

So for instance if a vial contains 10iu (which are 3.33mg) of protein and it's purity is 95% then the amount of active GH is 9.5iu inside this vial

Correct!So we made 3.7mg for each bottle to make sure that the active GH is not less than 10iu 。

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear