over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Purity of HGH?

That's not how it works. The 'purity' number in GH HPLC testing tells you what percentage of the sample's peptide molecules is actual GH. You know the reference retention time of GH and you look for additional peaks in the vicinity of it to identify any structurally similar molecules in the sample. For example, there may be impurities from the peptide synthesis such as deletion products. The 'purity' number then tells you the percentage of the total AUC that is GH as opposed to impurities.

The actual amount of GH in the vial as measured in IU is a different concept and is in some way inferred from the absorbance intensity at the GH peak.

It is true though that the amount of white powder in the vial does not tell you much about how many IU of GH are in the vial. The white powder itself is just the excipients such as mannitol, sorbitol, sucrose, phosphoric acid, sodium Hydroxide, etc. The actual milligrams of GH are distributed among the white powder and are not visible with the naked eye.

I can't agree with it more.I just want to say IU and purity is not the same thing.And you should ask how many iu for each bottles but not how purity for your hgh when you make a purchase.And he is not professional if a sales rep tell you that their hgh is 10 iu 95% purity.

Might as well cut through all the bullshit and just list who actually sells legit HGH that is accurately dosed.

To get purity, don't they also incorporate mass spec somehow? Long time ago when I took Organic Chem at college we had to learn how to read those. It wasn't too hard to do and a good way to measure purity if I remember right.

They had us make aspirin in the lab and then we had to analyze it when we were done. Mine sucked, purity wasn't too high.

Mass spec is best used to characterize the molecular ion peak. You can figure out the molecular weight of the compound. It's not as good for purity because some things ionize better than others. For purity, and something for undergraduate O-chem class, I suspect if you used an instrument for determining purity, GC was it.

I agree with you "The fact is, if they use fillers in the HGH (for whatever reason) or not, it won't affect a test done by HPLC."
But what the test report is not the purity of HGH,but the active ingredient.
For example,you make Finished liquid Tren E 10 ml.You make 1g Tren e powder and mixed with BA,oils.Of course you can test any purity of the elementary substance by HPLC. You can say the purity of the Tren E powder is 99%.But you can not say the finished liquid purity is 99%,right?

Yes, it's a good point. Probably for liquid it's simply best to state values as concentration.

For solid, like HGH, where any fillers don't matter then there is no point of knowing a value like "purity". Because if
% purity = (mass of pure material/total mass of sample) X 100
Then you would get values that could show low purity but still have the correct 10 IU present.

"If the vendor claims it to be 10 IU per vial, and the results show 9 IU per vial, then you have 90% purity."
It is not correct to say that.For 10 iu HGH,it contains 3.33mg active ingredient,it just contains 2.997mg active ingredient for 9 iu. Maybe both the active ingredient are 99% purity.
For example, you make Tren E 100mg/ml while someone make it 75mg/ml.You can not say Tren E 100mg/ml is 100% purity while Tren E 75mg/ml is 75% purity.

Yep, I got my purity definition screwed up the other day. It was incorrect of me to say that 9IU in a vial claiming to have 10IU is 90% purity. That was incorrect on my part.

What I should have said was that % purity = (mass of pure sample/total mass of sample) X 100

Kiefi

since we are discussing purity, could cloudy kiefi be a purity issue or an expiration issue? Been purchasing them for a while now and have been told not to worry about the cloudiness. But when the norm is for the content to be clear after recomp. i have some unanswered questions. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

I had some cloudy HGH for the first time about a month ago (Grey Top) from a vendor I really trust. I've done HGH multiple times over the years. I can say that my results are consistent with HGH so I believe there is HGH in there. But there's obviously something else.

This stuff has given me post-injection welts that are very large. They're so large that I had to start doing injections on the glutes. I still get the welts there, but at least my belly doesn't look like it's been attacked by a hive of drunk weaponized African honeybees.

There is another thing. Some vials are more cloudy than others.

Lastly, I've been through multiple vials now and not one single vial has been vacuum sealed.

The stuff seems to be adequately dosed so I expect the cloudiness is from some additive or some carryover from a poor purification. If the additives cause the cloudiness, then the fact that some vials are more cloudy than others suggests poor mixing by the lab.

When combined with the fact that the stuff didn't even have a vacuum seal on it, all factors point to extreme careless in the manufacturing process. That should be cause for worry.

I expect HGH to dissolve rapidly, not be cloudy (ever), to have a vacuum seal, and to not cause huge welts. Where's the quality control?

Mass spec is best used to characterize the molecular ion peak. You can figure out the molecular weight of the compound. It's not as good for purity because some things ionize better than others. For purity, and something for undergraduate O-chem class, I suspect if you used an instrument for determining purity, GC was it.

I remember doing IR too. Been too long and I have forgotten just about everything. Been nearly 30 years now since I did that. Man, I am getting old!

I had some cloudy HGH for the first time about a month ago (Grey Top) from a vendor I really trust. I've done HGH multiple times over the years. I can say that my results are consistent with HGH so I believe there is HGH in there. But there's obviously something else.

This stuff has given me post-injection welts that are very large. They're so large that I had to start doing injections on the glutes. I still get the welts there, but at least my belly doesn't look like it's been attacked by a hive of drunk weaponized African honeybees.

Lastly, I've been through multiple vials now and not one single vial has been vacuum sealed.

The stuff seems to be adequately dosed so I expect the cloudiness is from some additive or some carryover from a poor purification. If the additives cause the cloudiness, then the fact that some vials are more cloudy than others suggests poor mixing by the lab.

When combined with the fact that the stuff didn't even have a vacuum seal on it, all factors point to extreme careless in the manufacturing process. That should be cause for worry.

I expect HGH to dissolve rapidly, not be cloudy (ever), to have a vacuum seal, and to not cause huge welts. Where's the quality control?
Smart move to keep injecting yourself with the stuff :eek:

I remember doing IR too. Been too long and I have forgotten just about everything. Been nearly 30 years now since I did that. Man, I am getting old!

Speaking of getting old, I was on youtube the other day and in the comments section for some nirvana song some kid said, "Man it must have been sooo cool to live in the 90's!" Lol!

It was then I realized that I was that same kid (but in the 90's) saying that about the 60's. haha

since we are discussing purity, could cloudy kiefi be a purity issue or an expiration issue? Been purchasing them for a while now and have been told not to worry about the cloudiness. But when the norm is for the content to be clear after recomp. i have some unanswered questions. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

Sorry for the delay reply.It is really hard to log in PM recently.
In fact, all hgh are same composition no matter it is Jintropin,hygetropin or Kigtropin.99% Jintropin,hygetropin and Kigtropin are high copy,not original.
For example, the original Jintropin is made by GenSci. It is just for hospital or research institute ,ect with qualification.It is also very expensive.Above US$400/kit. What Jintropin you got with the price US$100 more or less are high copy,not original.
I know nothing about Kiefi. So I am sorry I can not tell you more.

In fact, there few company produce HGH by themselves.They purchase them from other factory and no any quality control .Even some unscrupulous merchants make no any active ingredient into the powder.It means that the hgh you get maybe 0 iu. Maybe your trusted supplier did not expect to offer you bad quality hgh. But they can not control it.

Yes, it's a good point. Probably for liquid it's simply best to state values as concentration.

For solid, like HGH, where any fillers don't matter then there is no point of knowing a value like "purity". Because if
% purity = (mass of pure material/total mass of sample) X 100
Then you would get values that could show low purity but still have the correct 10 IU present.

Binggo:headbang:

To get purity, don't they also incorporate mass spec somehow? Long time ago when I took Organic Chem at college we had to learn how to read those. It wasn't too hard to do and a good way to measure purity if I remember right.

They had us make aspirin in the lab and then we had to analyze it when we were done. Mine sucked, purity wasn't too high.

Mass spectrometry can be used for qualitative analysis, but it can not be used for the analysis of complex organic compounds. Moreover, it is very troublesome to carry out a series of separation and purification operations for quantitative analysis of organic compounds. Chromatography is an effective method for the separation and analysis of organic compounds, especially for quantitative analysis of organic compounds, but qualitative analysis is difficult. Therefore, the effective combination of the two will provide a tool for efficient qualitative and quantitative analysis of complex compounds.

Speaking of getting old, I was on youtube the other day and in the comments section for some nirvana song some kid said, "Man it must have been sooo cool to live in the 90's!" Lol!

It was then I realized that I was that same kid (but in the 90's) saying that about the 60's. haha

I feel horrible when a child called me aunt (I think he should call me sister,haha) 2 years ago while I will smile to him when a child call me aunt and say"So cute!"now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131