over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Purity of HGH?

It seems that your new president does not like immigration.

He supports merit base immigration which sounds like a category you would fall in. He doesnt support lazy entitled free loading immigrants here to suck us dry.

He supports merit base immigration which sounds like a category you would fall in. He doesnt support lazy entitled free loading immigrants here to suck us dry.

It is my honor to be classified as merit base.
In fact,I just want to study there for 3-5 years.
There is no friend and family members there.I afraid it will be very lonely.I am a girl who like to eat ,drink and go shopping with friends.Just like the situation comedy <Friends>.Both of my clients and you in the forum are very very nice and friendly.But I am not sure if any person like an Asian girl with a strange accent when I arrives at your state,lol

In fact, there few company produce HGH by themselves.They purchase them from other factory and no any quality control .Even some unscrupulous merchants make no any active ingredient into the powder.It means that the hgh you get maybe 0 iu. Maybe your trusted supplier did not expect to offer you bad quality hgh. But they can not control it.

This is what REALLY gets me about one company that is fairly popular. They keep saying what it tested last year but never tested it themselves (or at least never mentioned testing it or showed any results). So how can you say, I or we have 99.5% pure gh (that had 9iu if I'm not mistaken) when that was only one test.. A YEAR AGO!! You have no idea what you are putting out now.

okay, carry on

This is what REALLY gets me about one company that is fairly popular. They keep saying what it tested last year but never tested it themselves (or at least never mentioned testing it or showed any results). So how can you say, I or we have 99.5% pure gh (that had 9iu if I'm not mistaken) when that was only one test.. A YEAR AGO!! You have no idea what you are putting out now.

okay, carry on

I think many source are very angry with me when they read this thread.:yeahthat:

99.5% is not 9 iu. IU and purity are not same thing.:naughty:

There is no friend and family members there.I afraid it will be very lonely.I am a girl who like to eat ,drink and go shopping with friends.Just like the situation comedy <Friends>.Both of my clients and you in the forum are very very nice and friendly.But I am not sure if any person like an Asian girl with a strange accent when I arrives at your state,lol

For a Ph.D. in chemistry I assume? Trust me, there are plenty of Chinese (in chemistry) at just about any US University you want to go to.

The loneliness wears off in about 1 week. Then it gets exciting because it's a new place with new people. Then, you're too busy to feel lonely. Before long you've done your Ph.D. and it's sad to leave. You'll feel like you can't return back to your homeland because you've been Americanized.

Then when you go back home, it won't even feel like home anymore. But you won't care, because you'll be wearing your Trump hat and T-shirt and you'll be making it rain dollar-dollar bills :)

For a Ph.D. in chemistry I assume? Trust me, there are plenty of Chinese (in chemistry) at just about any US University you want to go to.

The loneliness wears off in about 1 week. Then it gets exciting because it's a new place with new people. Then, you're too busy to feel lonely. Before long you've done your Ph.D. and it's sad to leave. You'll feel like you can't return back to your homeland because you've been Americanized.

Then when you go back home, it won't even feel like home anymore. But you won't care, because you'll be wearing your Trump hat and T-shirt and you'll be making it rain dollar-dollar bills :)

Haha.Yeah. Many of my schoolmates went to US after graduation.They are used to the life there. Their thoughts and habits had been Americanized. Except the Chinese food and their family members,they have no more nostalgia

I mean....are you looking for a date? I think Asian women are pretty cute :D

Tops with different colors for hgh

I want to say something about the colors of the tops before I say Jintropin,Hygetropin,Kigtropin,ect.

**broken link removed**

Which color tops are good? Nothing important for the tops. Just like you are yourself no matter what color clothes you are wearing. The factory can make any tops as you like.But it can not change the quality of the goods.Bad quality are bad quality forever even it changes a popular top.

The main thing I want in gh is gh that they actually took the time and money to cleave the last amino acid so I’m getting actual 191 and not the cheap 192 gh that hasn’t been cleaved.

The main thing I want in gh is gh that they actually took the time and money to cleave the last amino acid so I’m getting actual 191 and not the cheap 192 gh that hasn’t been cleaved.

Dear my friend, you can not identify from the appearance.

lol

It seems that your new president does not like immigration.

That is not true. He is all for immigration of skilled and educated people, people that will contribute to society by doing higher skilled jobs. New skilled people brings our country great things and they also pay taxes. They need to come here legally. He wants to have it so skilled and educated workers are given preference. Right now it is a lottery, where who gets in is random and requires no job skills. Like drawing names from a hat. Visa lottery.

Last edited:

My daughter's Chinese teacher from Taiwan loves it here. She married here and started her family. She still goes home to visit her family there though. I think she is a dual citizen of both countries.

If you could come and get an education degree here you could teach Chinese like she does. If teaching seems cool to you. We need more here. Most universities have it here now and some business schools encourage. My daughter will most probably take some in college unless she is able to test out of it in her AP class.

Kigtropin Jintropin Kigtropin,ect

The KIGTROPIN ,HYGETROPIN and JINTROPIN are both HGH, just belonging to a different company, KIGTROPIN ,JINTROPIN and HYGETROPIN are just brand names. Just like the nylon T-shirt, different brands but are common in functions and raws.

Let us talk about ORIGINAL JINTROPIN Hygetropin and Kigtropin now.

ORIGINAL JINTROPIN is produced by the company of GENSCI, Please remember, what I say is ORIGINAL JINTROPIN.It is no doubt that their quality is top and very expensive. Many clients hope to use it.But GENSCI company has very strict channels to control JINTROPIN .They just offer the product for qualified hospital or institute.It is almost impossible for person or company to purchase ORIGINAL JINTROPIN .Therefore, above 99% JINTROPIN you purchase from China are high imitation.

Let us talk about high imitation Jintropin Hygetropin and Kigtropin now.

In fact,their predecessor is naked HGH. If you compare HGH to a teddy bear without clothes, Jintropin Hygetropin and Kigtropin are teddy bear with clothes. They are made in the same production line with same raws.Some clients think Jintropin or Hygetropin or Kigtropin is better. So they are made different labels and packages. You can also make Alphatropin labels and packages if you like.

Maybe many clients think High imitation means fake.But high imitation does not mean no effect.Do you know a anticancer drugs Glivec?Indian generic drugs Glivec has the same effect with real Glivec produced by Novartis.But not all High imitation hgh are good. Some dishonest company offer no effect KIGTROPIN with incredible low price,maybe US$25-US$35/kit.But you know, you will get what you paid.

My daughter's Chinese teacher from Taiwan loves it here. She married here and started her family. She still goes home to visit her family there though. I think she is a dual citizen of both countries.

If you could come and get an education degree here you could teach Chinese like she does. If teaching seems cool to you. We need more here. Most universities have it here now and some business schools encourage. My daughter will most probably take some in college unless she is able to test out of it in her AP class.

Really? Is Chinese so popular in university now?
Thank you for telling me so much information my dear friend. I will consider it.

the irony of traitor trump's "merit based" policy is that 99 percent of his voters would not qualify to come to merica.
idiots.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity