over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Push past 240 on a max of 1g per week?

bigdog123

Banned
OK so got up to 240 or so last summer in decent shape at 5`9 and was using 1200 test, 350 tren and 350 mast per week. Also slin and igf.

Took 6 months crusing at 150-200mg and hanging around 225 now in decent shape still but flatter.

Plan is to up food and try and grow past old size of 240 but not by compromising my health. I will never turn pro, maybe wont compete again but I like to push myself and look good and shoot for new bests in the gym.

My Q is whether after doing a few blast lasts year of 1.7-1.8g per week which enabled me to add 8-9lb in 6 months whether if I ran a max of 1g per week if I could bypass my old strength and size? Test alone doesnt do much for me so was thinking:

300 test
300 mast
400 tren

slin pre breakfast and pwo at 6-8iu...no peptides, orals or higher than 1g i just dont see the point in putting in 2-2.5g per week anymore.

OK so got up to 240 or so last summer in decent shape at 5`9 and was using 1200 test, 350 tren and 350 mast per week. Also slin and igf.

Took 6 months crusing at 150-200mg and hanging around 225 now in decent shape still but flatter.

Plan is to up food and try and grow past old size of 240 but not by compromising my health. I will never turn pro, maybe wont compete again but I like to push myself and look good and shoot for new bests in the gym.

My Q is whether after doing a few blast lasts year of 1.7-1.8g per week which enabled me to add 8-9lb in 6 months whether if I ran a max of 1g per week if I could bypass my old strength and size? Test alone doesnt do much for me so was thinking:

300 test
300 mast
400 tren

slin pre breakfast and pwo at 6-8iu...no peptides, orals or higher than 1g i just dont see the point in putting in 2-2.5g per week anymore.

Why are you running slin if you don't plan to compete again and have no aspirations of turning pro? You're looking to not compromise your health, why are you using slin? I'm not saying using it is going to kill you, but why use it if you don't ever plan to compete again. Wouldn't you want to keep what you put in to an absolute minimum?

If ya wanna stay under 1g then mast might be a waste of space. I would think 650 test 350 tren.

Why are you running slin if you don't plan to compete again and have no aspirations of turning pro? You're looking to not compromise your health, why are you using slin? I'm not saying using it is going to kill you, but why use it if you don't ever plan to compete again. Wouldn't you want to keep what you put in to an absolute minimum?

Yes I agree it isnt something I need to use it is optional

1G run

In my opinion I would keep the slin at least PWO. I agree about dropping mast and go test,tren and an oral, drol or dball and you will get there. I have used slin in my regimine since 96 when I first used it. There is no substitue. One trick olympic lifters would do is take there insulin ed and add creatine. I did this and was very strong and on a lot less gear. Just a thought. Peace

Go off for a while. Start at a lower dose and work your way up. Try this a couple times.

300 test
300 mast
400 tren

all that shit for "decent shape" 240? how many calories do you eat in a day? how often do you train? you should be substantially larger than that taking that much shit... j.m.h.o. I'm a "decent shape" (16-17%bf) at 5'11 225ish clean as a whistle...

forget the numbers they mean nothing. you can be 230 and have more muscle and less fat than when you are 240,250. strive for the look you want and forget the scale. same goes for the gear. if you look great at 1100 and decent at 900mg, what would you choose? just use the smallest ammount that gives you the look/results you want. as far as icreasing food, dont do it, or make a slight increase. if you decide to icrease it considerably you will be 240, but you wont be much more muscular

all that shit for "decent shape" 240? how many calories do you eat in a day? how often do you train? you should be substantially larger than that taking that much shit... j.m.h.o. I'm a "decent shape" (16-17%bf) at 5'11 225ish clean as a whistle...

LOL.. My decent shape is 9% body fat. 16-17% is fat. If you were 9% at my height you`d weigh about 200lb tops so I`ve got 40lb on you. JMHO!

LOL.. My decent shape is 9% body fat. 16-17% is fat. If you were 9% at my height you`d weigh about 200lb tops so I`ve got 40lb on you. JMHO!

9%bf is much better than decent shape my man.. and pics to prove legit 9% or it didnt happen... 5'9 240lbs at a legit 9% is very impressive and puts you at legitimate national level status assuming frame/genetic composition are there. yea i'll admit im fat by bodybuilding standards but i also havent been hammering 1.2 grams of test with 2 other compounds + slin either....

If your goals are to compete, and go somewhere/make some money in bodybuilding, then yea, push that size up there, otherwise, why the hell put your health at risk..?

9%bf is much better than decent shape my man.. and pics to prove legit 9% or it didnt happen... 5'9 240lbs at a legit 9% is very impressive and puts you at legitimate national level status assuming frame/genetic composition are there. yea i'll admit im fat by bodybuilding standards but i also havent been hammering 1.2 grams of test with 2 other compounds + slin either....

If your goals are to compete, and go somewhere/make some money in bodybuilding, then yea, push that size up there, otherwise, why the hell put your health at risk..?
Yet another guy who thinks you should on put your body at "risk" for a plastic trophy

Yet another guy who thinks you should on put your body at "risk" for a plastic trophy

It's not my place to judge a man's aspirations. If he wants to be a mass monster and never compete, let him have at it.. BUT, he could be where he's at on a few hundred milligrams less per week, thats for sure.

I just wanna see these 9% bf pix.:D

who says thats alot of shit, you?? everyone is different bro. some of us cant be 225 clean like you:rolleyes: it also works better for others, we all know this. i have one friend that does 250mg of sus a week and grows like a weed. other friends take a gram and not even close to the results. who are you to say he should be much bigger taking that. i'm 5'6 215, 1200 test and 600 deca, 500 mast. should i be 260?

who says thats alot of shit, you?? everyone is different bro. some of us cant be 225 clean like you:rolleyes: it also works better for others, we all know this. i have one friend that does 250mg of sus a week and grows like a weed. other friends take a gram and not even close to the results. who are you to say he should be much bigger taking that. i'm 5'6 215, 1200 test and 600 deca, 500 mast. should i be 260?

ur 5'6 and from the looks of your avatar very lean. 215 on you with your frame is ginormous, bro!! I'm a "fat" 225, no part of my ab plate is visible.. Hell my arms are barely 17 inches :eek:.. I'm just pretty sure that if I can eat my way up to 225 soft with my shit genetics and no enhancement at all, OP could eat his way WELL above 240 with what he's taking, especially if he would let his BF get up to 12ish%..

ur 5'6 and from the looks of your avatar very lean. 215 on you with your frame is ginormous, bro!! I'm a "fat" 225, no part of my ab plate is visible.. Hell my arms are barely 17 inches :eek:.. I'm just pretty sure that if I can eat my way up to 225 soft with my shit genetics and no enhancement at all, OP could eat his way WELL above 240 with what he's taking, especially if he would let his BF get up to 12ish%..

get it in ya :headbang:

Personally if it were me I'd run whatever was the highest does you ran last time only this time add some HGH! Even at just 2 iu a day you will see a difference , bump I to 6 and the results will be alot better and side effects and negative impact on your health will be way less that adding a ton more harsh chems

if you're 17% you arent in decent shape! decent shape would be 12 or under unless you're a woman lol then you can be 17%

Go off for a while. Start at a lower dose and work your way up. Try this a couple times.

This is a good idea. Training partner was stuck while on almost 2g a week of gear. Decided to take some time off, retuned his diet and eventually worked his way back up 1600mg's a week over a couple cycles. Easily broke his plateaus, strength and size with less gear.

Just one example. Some may not agree with this plan.

This is a good idea. Training partner was stuck while on almost 2g a week of gear. Decided to take some time off, retuned his diet and eventually worked his way back up 1600mg's a week over a couple cycles. Easily broke his plateaus, strength and size with less gear.

Just one example. Some may not agree with this plan.

Better known as "cycles" LOL. It does work .
Sometimes this all takes a little longer then we would like it to.
But if your insistent then Gunsmith has got it right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131