over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Push-pull training? 6 days a week?

Barmitsfa

Newbies
I'm very new to training but is there anything wrong with going straight into an advanced training program like training your body parts 3x a week. working out 6x a day?
If i'm going to start from a very small weight and slowly progress with it. should be fine right?
Anyone recommend a program that does this style training method? I keep seeing people talk about it but I don't know exactly what written programs say it.

I’ve used this method just to shake up my 5 day split routine. I’ve never trained push/pull for extended periods of time

If your just beginning training I would recommend a whole body workout 3 times per weeks for around 6 weeks. This will allow to start a great foundation for building muscle, while minimizing your chances of injury. Jumping into a routine that’s above your experience level will hinder future gains by greatly increasing your chances of injury.

I'm very new to training but is there anything wrong with going straight into an advanced training program like training your body parts 3x a week. working out 6x a day?
If i'm going to start from a very small weight and slowly progress with it. should be fine right?
Anyone recommend a program that does this style training method? I keep seeing people talk about it but I don't know exactly what written programs say it.
When I started BB'ing this is exactly what I did. I am assuming you meant 6x a week and not 6x a day. And with no PEDS I put on about 25 lbs. the first year. The are a great number of ways to do a push pull program. I trained with far more sets per day then what most recommend but I made good progress. But as the weights increased I cut back on the number of sets as time went by.

If your doing a push/pull, you could do 2 on 1 off for better recovery.

6 days in a row is savage

Bench/OHP/squat
Vertical pull/horizontal pull/hamstrings
Off
Repeat with slightly different exercises.

If your just beginning training I would recommend a whole body workout 3 times per weeks for around 6 weeks. This will allow to start a great foundation for building muscle, while minimizing your chances of injury. Jumping into a routine that’s above your experience level will hinder future gains by greatly increasing your chances of injury.
Not trying to offend but I did do 5x5 for 1.5 years straight there was weeks where I stayed at the same weight and incresed volume then the week after I could increase again. (starting strenght program) and I have not worked out for 7 years since then. but Back then I was the only guy out of many others doing starting strength all my friends were doing bro split. And I swear to god they had worse genetics than me and got better hypertrophy from the bro split. I'm naturally more muscular. I still looked decent and was getting comments all the time that I was ripped (did 5x5 with 500-700mg test E only cycles). So I want to do an advanced program, natural at first for 2 months so I get the form and habits dialed in. Then doing a test cycle. Another reason why I want to do a 6 day split is less injury. 5x5 even though everyone was telling me I was doing proper form. Over my knees and part of my lower back eventualy did get hit with mild pains. And I knew it was from doing it slitght improper for 1 year. Cable machine/dumbell, leg press machine is what I already see people with back injuries doing. So why not skip getting a back injury over all and go straight to machines?
I'm hungry and foolish. But I did dedicate my last 3 months dialing in a proper diet because I knew if I tried a dnp cycle with a bad diet it would be wasted.
my knowlege/ experiance is close to 0 but I have a TINY BIT of experiance that I know I can pull this off. I see a sliver of hope. If I ask the right questions and listen properly and not be rude or cocky I know ill get the answers.
When I started BB'ing this is exactly what I did. I am assuming you meant 6x a week and not 6x a day. And with no PEDS I put on about 25 lbs. the first year. The are a great number of ways to do a push pull program. I trained with far more sets per day then what most recommend but I made good progress. But as the weights increased I cut back on the number of sets as time went by.
6x a week yes lol not 6x a day. And with no PEDS for first 2-3 months. damn 25lbs is insane if i can get that with test and tren cycles im happy.
from what im hearing people can do it but just be less intense than someone who is just working out 3x a week. Hopefully ill find all the sweet spots in intensity by the time that 3 months hits.
and thats why I understand everyone saying just do 5x5 3x a week, its easier to follow and hard to fail at.

If your doing a push/pull, you could do 2 on 1 off for better recovery.

6 days in a row is savage

Bench/OHP/squat
Vertical pull/horizontal pull/hamstrings
Off
Repeat with slightly different exercises.
2 on 1 off I was looking into that as well.

Does anyone have a cookie cutter program they can copy paste? That I can use as a base for now.
I have a powerrack, cable machine and dumbless/barbells.

and do you guys think cardio is stupid to add daily. Low intesitcy just walking 5km a day get the blood flowing.

Not trying to offend but I did do 5x5 for 1.5 years straight there was weeks where I stayed at the same weight and incresed volume then the week after I could increase again. (starting strenght program) and I have not worked out for 7 years since then. but Back then I was the only guy out of many others doing starting strength all my friends were doing bro split. And I swear to god they had worse genetics than me and got better hypertrophy from the bro split. I'm naturally more muscular. I still looked decent and was getting comments all the time that I was ripped (did 5x5 with 500-700mg test E only cycles). So I want to do an advanced program, natural at first for 2 months so I get the form and habits dialed in. Then doing a test cycle. Another reason why I want to do a 6 day split is less injury. 5x5 even though everyone was telling me I was doing proper form. Over my knees and part of my lower back eventualy did get hit with mild pains. And I knew it was from doing it slitght improper for 1 year. Cable machine/dumbell, leg press machine is what I already see people with back injuries doing. So why not skip getting a back injury over all and go straight to machines?
I'm hungry and foolish. But I did dedicate my last 3 months dialing in a proper diet because I knew if I tried a dnp cycle with a bad diet it would be wasted.
my knowlege/ experiance is close to 0 but I have a TINY BIT of experiance that I know I can pull this off. I see a sliver of hope. If I ask the right questions and listen properly and not be rude or cocky I know ill get the answers.

6x a week yes lol not 6x a day. And with no PEDS for first 2-3 months. damn 25lbs is insane if i can get that with test and tren cycles im happy.
from what im hearing people can do it but just be less intense than someone who is just working out 3x a week. Hopefully ill find all the sweet spots in intensity by the time that 3 months hits.
and thats why I understand everyone saying just do 5x5 3x a week, its easier to follow and hard to fail at.

2 on 1 off I was looking into that as well.

Does anyone have a cookie cutter program they can copy paste? That I can use as a base for now.
I have a powerrack, cable machine and dumbless/barbells.

and do you guys think cardio is stupid to add daily. Low intesitcy just walking 5km a day get the blood flowing.

No cardio is not stupid. Your heart will like it. You want to live to see grandchildren right? Power walking like an old person on crack is almost harder than jogging at an easy pace

No offense taken, I based my response on your post where you said you were very new to training. If you prefer a more advanced routine there’s nothing wrong with that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws