YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Put my gf on Anavar.. killed her sex drive. Anyone heard of this?

Bio-hazard

Registered
So before anyone says it's bunk, I got it from Ashop so the odds of it being something else is very low.

Ok so my girl has an extremely high, kinky, down for anything sex drive- to put it in perspective. Started her on 10mg daily of var and 2 weeks in id have to say she's lost 50% or more of her "normalness". Dirty scenarios we would talk and fantasize about are now unappealing to her. She thinks ita the anavar bc nothing else has changed. She's wondering if since bc she already had an extremely high sex drive that the normal horniness side effect that most women get is going the opposite way for her. Or is this also a small side that some women get? Any thoughts?

Give it some time, did she get periods before? could be the timing of the anavar and her period, hormones need to balance out

Shes still getting her period as normal. It's been 3 weeks on now. (Not 2)

No.... In fact my lady has been on anavar twice and it makes her a violent freak in bed. Last night we were goin at it and she flipped around and growled "it's my turn to fuck you".

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Give it some time, did she get periods before? could be the timing of the anavar and her period, hormones need to balance out

my wife also had issue with var and sex drive. and also the timing when she went on. she has run it twice. the second time it was around her periods and it she felt messed up hormonaly. by itself she was fine. with periods she felt so down and depressed for few days. totally out of it. now she is fine.

so i told her the same thing, give it few days and let the monthly periods to clear and hormones to balance and you will be fine. Now she is ok.

Added side note and sorry for double post, her periods are very very light if anything on anavar.

No.... In fact my lady has been on anavar twice and it makes her a violent freak in bed. Last night we were goin at it and she flipped around and growled "it's my turn to fuck you".

u lucky bastard lol

Most females I know it considerably increases their sex drive and clit sensitivity....or so they say.

Women always have to make things difficult though:rolleyes::D

After seeing the title of the thread, I though I had something I could put the wife on, to give me some rest......

After further reading, it's a big NO.:p

How does ur ass feel?

Literally made me laugh out loud. Props to you lol :D

If it ain't broke.........................don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

I'm going to have her stay on for another week or 2 but if her sex drive doesn't bounce back to at least normal for her, then I'm going to have her drop it. This is just weird

Too much of a good thing, unless she has experience with Var could have been too much.

Women should start as low as possible, 2mgs was always the started point back in 80s early 90s because thats what it came in.

Ak

Not to be judgemental but fuck...

If you're giving your girlfriend anything other than pharm grade products that you can be 100% sure of what the fuck it is you are telling her to ingest... then you are doing her a huge disservice.

Not to be judgemental but fuck...

If you're giving your girlfriend anything other than pharm grade products that you can be 100% sure of what the fuck it is you are telling her to ingest... then you are doing her a huge disservice.

So she's really taking a little dbol. Big deal! Hahaha just kidding. 🤣

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner