over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Putting my diet together

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
5am - 5 whole eggs + 1 cup egg whites (1g fish oil)

8am - 10oz boiled shrimp , 3 cups broccoli and mushrooms (1g fish oil)

11am - 10oz chicken breast , 3 cups green bean and bell peppers , 20ml EVOO (1g fish oil)

2pm - 10oz 97% ground turkey , 10oz sweet potatoes , 3oz avocado (1g fish oil)

5pm - 15g EAA , 50g carbs (plus other shit)

6:30 - 50g whey isolate , 50g carbs

8:00 - 12oz sirloin , 4oz Asparagus (1g fish oil)

This is my starting point for an off season growing phase , when it’s time to add calories I’ll start with adding 25g carbs to the 2pm meal and 5pm during training , then 50g in the 8:30 meal then another 25g to the post workout shake.
If I plateau with that I’ll add in 15g protein to each meal.
Sups for thi will be as little as possible to maintain progress , starting with 200mg test , 150mg EQ , 150mg Deca a week , 2iu HGH 4am and 9:30pm (possibly add a third 2iu dose preworkout with 8-10iu insulin) , 500mg metformin @5am and 8pm
I am very carb sensitive and an endomorph so even at 265 relatively lean im fairly certain I can grow with this and not gain any fat possibly lean out some. I’ll have about 25 weeks to “grow” before starting my 16 week prep and I’d really like to start that at % BF or less to try to tighten up this fucking lower ab skin

Are you sure your total calories are high enough compared to what you will be burning? Don't forget to factor in increases from the aas, gh, and possibly increased training.

And if you take 4-6 weeks off (stay on trt+gh) before you start your prep you will respond to everything during your diet much better, if you do it perfectly you can lose very little size during this time. I've tried about the same timing you are talking about with and without the time off, the trick is managing that bridge time perfectly for minimal losses and maximizing sensitivity. I think a lot of top pros who compete only once a year do something similar.

Still plan on adding 2 inches to your arms ?

Still plan on adding 2 inches to your arms ?

Definitely , trying to figure out the best way to run the Synthol before/during a prep to maximize results for the sage.

Ideally I’d like to just gain a little size while reducing body fat

Are you sure your total calories are high enough compared to what you will be burning? Don't forget to factor in increases from the aas, gh, and possibly increased training.

And if you take 4-6 weeks off (stay on trt+gh) before you start your prep you will respond to everything during your diet much better, if you do it perfectly you can lose very little size during this time. I've tried about the same timing you are talking about with and without the time off, the trick is managing that bridge time perfectly for minimal losses and maximizing sensitivity. I think a lot of top pros who compete only once a year do something similar.

Right now I’m on TRT of 20mg a day , have been for 7 weeks now.
Bout to drop it to 10mg/ED as per Emric and your suggestion. I was planning a sold 14-16 week run then a 5-6 week “off” period with the TRT and HGH like you mentioned then jump into my prep.
I’m not look to gain a ton of size or anything , a few pounds of stage weight would be great but definitely want to get leaner. It think getting leaner over 25+ weeks before a show will help with this shitty loose skin.

The leg picture was from Sunday evening after a brutal leg session that morning so they are pretty washed out from pump the pic in this morning at 273lbs. I hold most of my fat in my abdomen and lower back.
My plan is to compete this next June and just come in as lean as possible

Attachments

• 8D430755-A0B6-4C3E-9BAF-AF0BFB41F6E6.jpeg
    8D430755-A0B6-4C3E-9BAF-AF0BFB41F6E6.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 12492C9D-B00F-4582-8546-8341D1FEDC1F.jpeg
    12492C9D-B00F-4582-8546-8341D1FEDC1F.jpeg
    506.5 KB · Views: 79
Right now I’m on TRT of 20mg a day , have been for 7 weeks now.
Bout to drop it to 10mg/ED as per Emric and your suggestion. I was planning a sold 14-16 week run then a 5-6 week “off” period with the TRT and HGH like you mentioned then jump into my prep.
I’m not look to gain a ton of size or anything , a few pounds of stage weight would be great but definitely want to get leaner. It think getting leaner over 25+ weeks before a show will help with this shitty loose skin.

The leg picture was from Sunday evening after a brutal leg session that morning so they are pretty washed out from pump the pic in this morning at 273lbs. I hold most of my fat in my abdomen and lower back.
My plan is to compete this next June and just come in as lean as possible

Is the loose skin a recent thing? If not my guess would be it won't tighten up.

My gf works for a cosmetic surgeon in TN. Other day told me there's this tool they use that uses a small incision, goes under the skin and burns (obviously not a technical term) from underneath and tightens skin fairly significantly in 4-6 weeks.

I'll ask her for more detail once she's done telling me to die :eek:

Is the loose skin a recent thing? If not my guess would be it won't tighten up.

My gf works for a cosmetic surgeon in TN. Other day told me there's this tool they use that uses a small incision, goes under the skin and burns (obviously not a technical term) from underneath and tightens skin fairly significantly in 4-6 weeks.

I'll ask her for more detail once she's done telling me to die :eek:

It's called "Bodytite". Might be worth checking out.

the loose skin is a bitch. i have that too.
you just need to keep loosing fat but i think super hard to get nice... im trying. lol

controling est is a must, that area holds water easy
i dont have a 100% answer yet.
i had toyed with the idea of lipostabil but never did it...
if you diet all the way down n still there surgery is the only real option.

im not sure surgery is worth it over good diet and slight imperfection.

Lose skin comes on too when you lose muscle. I found that out the hard way now post heart attack. The skin had grown larger to accommodate the muscle, and when you lose that you are left with lose skin. All bodybuilders will get that when they grow older. I just got mine a lot faster than normal.

I would get fucking crazy to prepare 6 different protein sources a day. How do you do it? I usually just stick to two to three sources.

I would not grow anything on this diet. Atm hovering around 242.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner